PDA

View Full Version : How to answer an anti-Ron Paul person

Grantismo
01-14-2008, 12:21 AM
This basically sums up the ignorance of this girl I've been dealing with: she asks, "How is the mainstream media biased against Ron Paul?" I don't even know how to respond... any advice?

constitutional
01-14-2008, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCKV4Lpx9c

tcindie
01-14-2008, 12:39 AM
That is very well made.. it'd be nice to get a new one just like it that talks about the primaries rather than a money bomb though.. I'd do one, but don't really have a lot of time to work on it.

Conza88
01-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Lol, yea its like a mind freeze..
"arghhhh.. How are they NOT?" [melt down - WHERE DO I BEGIN?] hehe
I would start with examples:

- Who is currently the Republican front runner with most money raised in the 4th quarter?
Before you answer: do you think, that its news worthy?
Ron Paul is. He's raised $20 million.

- Who has won the most straw polls nationwide?
Ron Paul has. He beats practically every single other candidate on a one vs one basis. He is also the only candidate that can beat Hillary.

- Who has the most meetup members?
Ron Paul does. He has: 97,702 Members in 1,528 Meetup Groups, 9,381 waiting for a Meetup Group.

- Who has raised the MOST money on a SINGLE day, in American political campaign history?
Ron Paul has. He raised $4.3 million on one day, and then smashed his own record to make $6.4million on another.

- Who has the most support from the Army, Navy & Airforce; for both Democrats & Republicans?
Ron Paul does. He owns Mcain who is a very distant second.

- Now with all these media worthiness, how come you never see it on the Mainstream Media? Let alone, hear about Ron Paul?

goodriddance
01-14-2008, 02:52 AM
what a dumb girl