PDA

View Full Version : This is a MUST READ

emeriste
01-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Everyone should really take a look at this http://www.garynorth.com/public/2928.cfm

Bump it and pass it on -- www.WeLoveFreedom.com

gb13
01-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Interesting article. I'm still putting my energy at trying to get him elected president at the moment. But, this is an excellent Plan B. It will be the only way for us to be victorious in our fight for liberty.

I say keep collecting those email addresses Dr. Paul.

emeriste
01-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Agreed. Right now is all about winning the nomination. There are many states to go and a lot of creativity to be unleashed in Nevada. I think the article makes a lot of good points even if Ron Paul is president. He is going to need like minded people in all parts of government.

Let's drop a bomb like never before on January 21st.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

santopia
01-14-2008, 07:27 AM
Personally, I don't think we have time for a 50 year plan to enact change from the bottom up.

We are too precariously close to WW3, US bankruptcy, financial chaos and neocon fascism.

It's now or never. We must take the Whitehouse.

Kingfisher
01-14-2008, 07:36 AM
WE must also take Capitol Hill. Let your represesntative know (by email, snail mail, phone) that if they dont vote cinstitutionally you will not vote for them. Hundreds of contacts like this actually gets their attention. Their main objective is to be reelected.