PDA

View Full Version : Any Other Super Tuesday States?

rs3515
01-13-2008, 11:57 PM
I'd like to encourage others to provide addresses for more Super Tuesday states. We only have New York at the moment.

If you'd like to provide some addresses for your state, call your local Secretary of State office and ask them about purchasing a list of registered voters. They should be able to tell you what to do.

Rather than buying a really long list and spending lots of money, buy a targeted list instead. Ask the Secretary of State specifically for Republicans who have voted in the last three presidential primaries and who are 55 or older (born before 1954).

This is a great demographic for letter writing and will certainly appreciate the letters if they are handwritten!

http://www.louislogan.com/letters/index.asp

aready
01-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Those precinct leaders need to step up and give you guys the info. With 645,000 letters already sent....this is the way to go! If you are in the Super Tuesday states, step up. Give them the info you have and lets get those letters sent! The more people know about Ron Paul the more votes we will get!

Go Ron Paul!

life_boy
01-23-2008, 04:13 PM
I'd like to encourage others to provide addresses for more Super Tuesday states. We only have New York at the moment.

Three more Super Tuesday states have addresses listed:

Arizona (1,432 addresses waiting to go)
California (43,361 addresses waiting to go)
Delaware (641 addresses waiting to go)

I sent out some Florida's this morning and just requested 10 addresses for Delaware. I encourage others do do the same so we can continue to get the word out there! We can easily get letters sent to all the Delaware addresses if we tried. Arizona too.

Don't forget: We'll need to win in 5 states to compete in a brokered convention.

life_boy
01-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Connecticut "unaffiliated voters" addresses are up. Write those letters!