PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: NAACP President: "Ron Paul Not a Racist"

nodope0695
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Good news here...however, I'm afraid we probably won't see it in the Old Media. The smear is on, and Faux, CNN, and the rest can't be bothered with facts.

Here is the link to the story at NolanChart: http://www.nolanchart.com/article1134.html

PLEASE GIVE THIS ARTICLE THE WIDEST DISEMINATION POSSIBLE. POST TO MEETUPS, FORWARD TO EVERYBODY ON YOUR CONTACTS LIST.

rooteroa
01-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Nice ! Bump!

jake
01-13-2008, 11:08 PM
still, great counter if they try to bring it up again !

gb13
01-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Bump!

Everyone should have this printed.

iloveRP
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
bump

RonPaulJunkie
01-13-2008, 11:14 PM
There should be a digg article for this. It's great news.

Bittle
01-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Good to hear, but I didn't need the NAACP's approval to know Paul was a good man.

Airborn
01-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Yeh he was on Alex Jones today, he said he has known RP for 20 years and he's not a racist.

Paulbot_9876
01-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Good to hear, but I didn't need the NAACP's approval to know Paul was a good man.

that was rude as hell asshole....you didn't but the blacks who dont no rp did need to hear this.....

rpfan2008
01-14-2008, 12:25 AM
bump

0zzy
01-14-2008, 12:30 AM
You guys are just as bad as skewing these titles as the MSM is.

NAACP Austin President is far from NAACP President.

And it's also worth noting that he has never heard of these newsletters and thinks people are asking him "Why do people think Paul is racist" is because of his political positions rather than newsletters he has never read or acknowledged

But I still don't think Paul is a racist anyways. Never did! :D Just horribly neglectful.

Karsten
01-14-2008, 12:34 AM
He's A naacp president, not THE naacp president.

Ernest
01-14-2008, 12:36 AM

Absolutely! This man nor the NAACP hold any deliverance over RP, America or anyone. The man has an opinion and that is fine but he holds no absolution over who or who is not a racist. It is ludicrous the racist NAACP holds sway over anything. You lapdogs need help.

AlexAmore
01-14-2008, 12:42 AM

And I'm sure Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder was speaking directly to you and ALL the other diehard Ron Paul supporters when he said "Ron Paul is not a racist". :rolleyes:

AlexAmore
01-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Absolutely! This man nor the NAACP hold any deliverance over RP, America or anyone. The man has an opinion and that is fine but he holds no absolution over who or who is not a racist. It is ludicrous the racist NAACP holds sway over anything. You lapdogs need help.

uh huh....He is a leader of an Austin black folks group and he is saying Ron Paul is not a racist. Trust me, it's good enough for a lot of people. Obviously Ron Paul supporters are very independent minded people and don't give a rats ass about what anybody else thinks. I know that very well because I am a Ron Paul supporter. The difference between you and I, is that I know how to look through the eyes of the sheeple and you apparently don't. The sheeple need black leaders to form their opinions on who is racist and who isn't.

nodope0695
01-22-2008, 02:56 AM
You guys are just as bad as skewing these titles as the MSM is.

NAACP Austin President is far from NAACP President.

And it's also worth noting that he has never heard of these newsletters and thinks people are asking him "Why do people think Paul is racist" is because of his political positions rather than newsletters he has never read or acknowledged

But I still don't think Paul is a racist anyways. Never did! :D Just horribly neglectful.

Hmmmmm....you response smells of TROLL.

nodope0695
01-22-2008, 03:01 AM

Wow...the TROLLs were all over this thread. What are you nay-sayers afraid of? Regardless whether the man is the THE president, or A president of the NAACP is not the point.

The point is that he, as a black leader who has known RP for 20 years has publically stated that RP is NOT a racist. What part of that did you not understand, and what part of the news story threatened you?

Go home TROLLS!

Karsten
01-22-2008, 03:13 AM
that was rude as hell asshole....you didn't but the blacks who dont no rp did need to hear this.....

nodope0695
01-22-2008, 03:16 AM

Agreed....-2

I didn't see that reply when I was looking earlier.