PDA

View Full Version : Good RP article

NMCB3
05-22-2007, 10:11 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven26.htm

Ron Paul now has national visibility, courtesy of last Tuesday’s “debate” down in Columbia—much to the chagrin of mainstream media and Republican Party elites. His poll numbers are sufficiently high that a struggle to suppress them is underway. We are seeing what we might call a Ron Paul rebellion. Whether it will have staying power remains to be seen.

billv
05-22-2007, 11:05 AM
"During debates such as the one last Tuesday, microphones of non-speakers are turned off. Giuliani’s, however, was left on while Ron Paul was speaking. Why? Was someone waiting for something Giuliani could attack? Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media has observed, “[Fox News] seems to be emerging as an arm of the Giuliani-for-President campaign. Honest conservatives should demand better coverage.” Fox News Online published a dishonest Dick Morris column declining to mention Paul and portraying the race as “nine-way.”"

wwycher
05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Rudy's mic was left on. Everyone's mic is supposed to be turned off except the one talking. With the questions they asked, it was setup.
Rudy has 100s million dollars plus to spend on this campaign, Ron does not. Top tier means money, not whose best for the country. Rudy and his 9/11 patriotism sickens me. This man has made millions of dollars from this disaster, and is line to make much more.
The fact that the media makes so much money off these candidates should show us that they are simply looking for the deepest pockets. So, of course they want him to win.

kylejack
05-22-2007, 04:25 PM
You could tell Rudy's mike was initially down. They turned it up as he started talking. I don't think this was intentional, but they should have gotten control of the exchange sooner.

RonPaul4President
05-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Rudy has 100s million dollars plus to spend on this campaign, Ron does not.

Hopefully Donald Trump(and other Patriots like him) will step in and put some of their money where their heart is. I think Ronald Paul wants to orchestrate the kind of American that people like Donald Trump dream of.

As for the topic, yes that was a very good article.