PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be a household name by November

IHaveaDream
01-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Ron Paul was a fringe candidate. Even he didn't expect to get this far. But he has.

Ignore the polls. Ignore the media. Ignore the primary results.

They were wrong in the beginning. They will be wrong in the end.

MadViking10
01-13-2008, 10:04 PM
I like your dream and will hope for it to become a reality. :)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
One way another, we're going to November. :)

heath.whiteaker
01-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I thought he was already a house hold name... my 2 y/o says Ron Paul all the time. I make him say that instead of please :P

Myerz
01-13-2008, 10:09 PM
It's up to us...... we haven't relied on the MSM all that much, that says allot...think about it.
The only reason any of the other candidates have support is because of the MSM pumping them up. We are self-sufficient......we need to currently step it up in defense of the smear campaign.

austin356
01-13-2008, 10:18 PM

Strategy for success!!! Dream for campaign manager!!!

mongoose
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
If we don't make Nov, everybody will be crying and regretting not electing him within a year when economy completely tanks and we are in a bigger war as a diversion to this country's real problem....that it is falling apart.

I hope we won't have to tell people "we told you so" but if we don't make the White House, that is what will happen.

damon04
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Keep up all efforts talking with people about him... Our dreams may be stolen at the RNC by delegates grouping against Ron Paul's.... If he does make an independant run (I think he should and would), then he really could bring in over 1/3 of the country...

It is our job to make sure as MANY PEOPLE know his message before Election Day...

He would take the 25% of Republicans that haven't gone neo-con, he may take about 5-10% of the democrats, and then take most all the independants, and ALL 3rd party members...

I mean, with our help and CONSTANT work on telling people about him, we could take the white house with that independant run... people are waking up, and the more people know, the more voices we have and our rate of growth is that much more...

I like to be positive about all this, the other side of the coin (all the other candidates) just make me sick and mad and even more apethietic than before I awoke to Ron's message...

AlbemarleNC0003
01-13-2008, 10:28 PM
He would take the 25% of Republicans that haven't gone neo-con, he may take about 5-10% of the democrats, and then take most all the independants, and ALL 3rd party members...

It really works for me to connect with people on the issue that matters to them. Honestly, I've yet to find an issue that I can't give the positive message of more liberty = more choices.

MadViking10
01-13-2008, 10:31 PM
One way another, we're going to November. :)

Damn, I hope like crazy that you are right. We so need another 11 months to try and wake people up.

shasshas
01-13-2008, 10:34 PM
yes LOOK AT THE ECONOMY

COME NOVEMBER RON PAUL'S PREDICTIONS OF DISASTER AND POVERTY WILL BE TRUE

TER
01-13-2008, 10:35 PM
It is such a gratifying feeling to have people come up to you or email you telling how you've perked their interest in Ron Paul and they seem genuinely hungry to learn more. The people are hungry for Truth!

jake
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
644 diggs and still not popular on digg.. the bury bridage wins again..

TER
01-13-2008, 10:46 PM
644 diggs and still not popular on digg.. the bury bridage wins again..

What is the bury brigade?

exer51
01-13-2008, 10:51 PM
We have a damn good shot by November. They'll have long since used up all their BS smear tactics, and he will come out smelling like a rose. It's just a matter of being out there constantly, all the time, giving it your whole heart, soul, mind, and body. Remember the more work you do earlier the more effect it will have. RP people don't go back, BUT they do convert everyone they know :) Some of my friends call me Ron Paul now cuz my name is Vaughn(which rhymes).

Orgoonian
01-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Ron Paul was a fringe candidate. Even he didn't expect to get this far. But he has.

They were wrong in the beginning. They will be wrong in the end.

I believe this.
I was out canvassing in my neighborhood for a bit yesterday,and only 12 out of 33 people had heard of Dr.Paul.It's kind of strange considering Oregon is usually aware of underdog candidates.

I am optimistic from their responses to the issues.

jonahtrainer
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
yes LOOK AT THE ECONOMY

COME NOVEMBER RON PAUL'S PREDICTIONS OF DISASTER AND POVERTY WILL BE TRUE

The complete crash of the economy has been in motion for a few years has been masked by the illusion of the falling dollar. This site (http://www.runtogold.com) has some graphs.

I almost feel bad explaining to people that 30% of their retirement has evaporated in the past 4 months and they don't even have a clue.

I was having lunch with a Romney supporter and began explaining it to him and felt some pity. The I laughed about how it is a predictable consequence under Austrian economics .... I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.

My brother-in-law bought a house a few years back for $300,000. He would be lucky to sell it for $250,000. We were chatting about it and I said he'd lost 60%. He said, "No, I'm only down about $50k." I responded, "Money substitutes, FRNs, are only good for what they will buy. Your house cost you about 700 ounces of gold. Today it is worth about 275 ounces of gold. You are down 60% in terms of purchasing power."

People have an deceived perspective. Open their eyes and then they realize how screwed they are. :eek:

Joe3113
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Instead of saying ''Thank You" I just say "Ron Paul"

Ron Paul very much!!

exer51
01-13-2008, 11:06 PM
The complete crash of the economy has been in motion for a few years has been masked by the illusion of the falling dollar. This site (http://www.runtogold.com) has some graphs.

I almost feel bad explaining to people that 30% of their retirement has evaporated in the past 4 months and they don't even have a clue.

I was having lunch with a Romney supporter and began explaining it to him and felt some pity. The I laughed about how it is a predictable consequence under Austrian economics .... I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.

My brother-in-law bought a house a few years back for $300,000. He would be lucky to sell it for $250,000. We were chatting about it and I said he'd lost 60%. He said, "No, I'm only down about $50k." I responded, "Money substitutes, FRNs, are only good for what they will buy. Your house cost you about 700 ounces of gold. Today it is worth about 275 ounces of gold. You are down 60% in terms of purchasing power."

People have an deceived perspective. Open their eyes and then they realize how screwed they are. :eek:

I've shocked the hell out of tooooons of people by explaining they're getting poorer every year, and losing money on their house, etc etc etc. It blows the peoples minds who are smart enough/rational enough to get it. Some people are too dumb/brainwashed to even accept it. I REALLY feel pity for them.

IHaveaDream
01-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Time will work in our favor if we persevere. Our nation is going broke and we are becoming more hated around the world as a result of our foreign policy. The economy and the war are the most critical issues on the table. Ron Paul is the only candidate willing to face reality and speak truthfully about it. Attempts are being made to silence him, but those attempts will utterly fail as his predictions continue to come true.