PDA

View Full Version : We are going to have to take this campaign in a new direction ourselves!

CaliforniaGold
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
I wish I knew how to do a YouTube ad.

I would have children speaking.
Each of them addressing a specific issue.
If there is one thing I think this campaign is missing, it is the specific issue addressed over and over again.

For instance:

I am a thirteen year old boy, will Senator McCain commit me to a war I don't believe in? Ron Paul wants to bring our troops home from all over the world now to protect us here. Please think of me when you vote.

I am a 10 year old girl, I am very worried about being attacked in this country. Senator Clinton wants the borders left open. Congressman Paul will close and secure them. Please protect me.

I am a 9 year old boy: I am worried that my daddy won't have a job anymore. Why do all the candidates except for Congressman Paul continue their unfair trade agreements?

I think it has got to be up to US to get the word out there. We have to address the specific issues. Everyone else is talking change. Lets show the country who is for real change!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 08:35 PM
The bottom line is that the HQ needs to get off their asses and make some great ads. Super Tuesday is going to be heavily influenced by TV ads and radio ads. Why haven't we seen any new ads? Where is our anti-war ad? Where is our economy ad??

CaliforniaGold
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I know they should be doing it but so far they are not doing it at all.

Lets face it, we supporters have driven this campaign! We have funded it and we have made noise and without us, where do you think the campaign would be?

We have to put our collective heads together and fight back against the MSM!

There have to be avenues we have not yet explored!
Lets brainstorm and lets fight back!

I hear some defeatism going on and I am not loving it!
This is NOT over!
THey are telling us it IS over but who are THEY?

C'mon folks, lets get the creative juices flowing and out smart the old farts!

all J's in IL for RP
01-13-2008, 08:45 PM
I see the grassroots are still full of themselves.

Campaigns Ron Paul has won when not an incumbant: 3

Let's see... How many elections have the grassroots won again?

CaliforniaGold
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
What good does it do to dampen down a new persons enthusiasm?

Isn't this entire movement about the grass roots? What is the harm in thinking in a new direction? What is the worst that could happen? Right now he is being ignored by the MSM. That isn't arrogance that is a fact and Dr. Paul NEEDS our help! He talks about the fact that the grassroots is propelling his campaign with pride!

I think this is what he would want us to do!
More people, more ideas, more help, more people reached!

Don't be so quick to dismiss a call to action.

We all want Dr. Paul to win!

Voodoo
01-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I wish I knew how to do a YouTube ad.

You mean, this isn't you?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBbM9rLsaHI

:D

CaliforniaGold
01-13-2008, 08:56 PM
You mean, this isn't you?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBbM9rLsaHI

:D

No way, I'm way cuter! LOL

Leroy_Jenkems
01-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Well, I'd say to get in touch with operationbroadcastfreedom.com and see if they can cook something up with your recipe.

CaliforniaGold
01-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks! I think I will do just that!

I have this need to do something positive and practical.

I really feel like the one thing the MSM has been very effective at is hiding his message and the issues and discounting him as some kind of fringe candidate. We need to do what we can to counter that and show that he is the only true Republican in the race!

Electability indeed. Why are the Republicans committing political suicide with these Democrats in Republican clothing? Because THEY do not believe in the Conservative message anymore. WE STILL DO!

So do millions of other Republicans who are disenfranchised right now.

Leroy_Jenkems
01-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Electability indeed. Why are the Republicans committing political suicide with these Democrats in Republican clothing? Because THEY do not believe in the Conservative message anymore. WE STILL DO!

So do millions of other Republicans who are disenfranchised right now.

You're exactly right - republicans and democrats are borne of the same sludge nowadays.

I read your ad idea, and it sounds great. If Jeremiah and the gang at OBF get your ad off the ground and in the air, I'll pitch in, no doubt.:)

Keep it up!