PDA

View Full Version : We hold the fate of this election in our hands...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Remember, Bush won Florida by only about 5,000 votes and actually lost the popular vote to Gore in 2000. He beat Kerry by only 3 million votes.

Ron has the power to bring the GOP to its knees if they continue to mock and mistreat him. How would the GOP like us to siphon off 10 or 20 million votes this fall with an independent run?

They better start paying some respect to Dr Paul and the Constitution, and stop all this war talk, or we will teach them a stinging lesson in "blowback" this fall.

wgadget
01-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey....Maybe THAT'S his secret weapon...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey....Maybe THAT'S his secret weapon...

Read between the lines and you will know that it has been all along. ;)

Matt Collins
01-13-2008, 10:28 PM
I wouldnt say 10-20 million votes. 10-20% of the GOP base perhaps. The jist is that if the GOP doesn't nominate Ron Paul, THEY WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION!!!

bcreps85
01-13-2008, 10:34 PM
That is pretty much what I have been thinking. It occurred to me today that I would vote anything but Republican out of spite if Paul does not get elected. I suspect many others would do the same at this point.

The only fact that matters at this point is Ron Paul is the only candidate who has a chance at standing up to the Democrats. They can jump on the bandwagon or get run over by it.