PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Planned verything That Happened From The Start

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I was thinking of the whole Fox News thing while I was at work today and then something hit me. This entire thing was planned by Fox from the start with a win/win situation for Fox.

Think about this. Fox does the SC debate knowing that they will either A) Do something to embarrass him or B) If he makes Fox look stupid, cut him out of the debate.

Since since B happened I bet that they will air this debate before the south carolina primaries and make sure Ron Paul is cut from the debate. There is no way for Dr. Paul to win against Fox when going to one of their debates. It is so pathetic. I cannot believe Fox News isn't violating the FCC rules.

I recently received an email from the FCC explaining that Fox was not violating any rules!

Rebel Resource
01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
That's the free market, and that's why you need a public television service accountable to the public.

HOLLYWOOD
01-13-2008, 08:57 PM
No Kidding... You're just realizing this now? ;>)

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-13-2008, 09:05 PM
No Kidding... You're just realizing this now? ;>)

They are airing the SC debate again on Fox right now. I wonder if it is all edited? I wonder if they will even give Dr. Paul any air time.

jason43
01-14-2008, 01:03 PM
They were pissed because of the 1000's of angry emails and calls they have been getting.