PDA

View Full Version : Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity

albinowookie2k
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
When Ron Paul was at Gettysburg College he was Inducted into the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, he even served as pledge class President, house manager, and kitchen steward, planning and supervising cooks for all meals.

The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity has a 250,000 member group. I think if you told them that Ron Paul a Presidential Candidate once belonged to that Fraternity, you could probably get lots of college kids to look at him much more possitively.

Lambda Chi Alpha has chapters in over 300 colleges. Check if you local college has a Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.

albinowookie2k
01-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Does no one think this is a good idea. I thought it was a good idea to get votes. People are more likely to vote for something if they have a connection with them. The people in the fraternity Lambda Chi Alpha have a connection with Ron Paul and there are over 250,000 members with over 300 chapters in colleges.

PlaytoWin
01-14-2008, 03:46 AM
I think it is a fine idea. I would contact the national organization to see if they can help distribute the message (don't know if they have rules about political endorsements).

dvictr
01-14-2008, 03:50 AM
they dont even have him on the site:(

http://www.lambdachi.org/alumni/members/government.asp

Aron98831@msn.com
01-14-2008, 04:00 AM
good to know he is a lambda chi, any lambda chi brother would have to like him more if they knew that. Also all presidents are always in a frat, so it is good that paul is. But I know if Paul doesn't win i am hoping for huck, because he is in my frat. and some of your best years where when Ron Reagan was president, when you are rushing new guys it helps to say, and you get to be brothers with the president.

colin1
01-14-2008, 09:56 AM
another plus for the good doctor! I'm a lambda chi alumni (delta zeta chapter). I don't have any idea what the stance of national is regarding political candidates, but it's a good thought.