PDA

View Full Version : This media personality agrees with Ron Paul

hasan
01-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Ok so the clip I am linking is a clip from Bill Maher's show. its the newest episode and

to tell the truth the title should read these 2 media personalities because Bill maher

already advocated Ron but the other guy is Matt Taibbi. At the near end of the clip

former white house spokesman Mr. Snow says that the US is fighting Al-Qaeda in

Iraq but Taibbi interjects by saying that they werent there until the US went in there.

The great thing about Taibbi is that he is covering the election process for Rolling

Stone. He must have heard Ron speak and which is why he agrees with him on this

issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJV9Ed0Ryqc&feature=related

snaFU
01-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Bill Maher is a piece of crap who is two faced. He once told one of his guests that american deaths are worth it in order to protect Israel. The only thing that has allowed me to have some respect for him is when he told all those truther loons to fuck off his show.

hasan
01-13-2008, 08:28 PM
man this guy matt is great. he echoes alot of ron's stances. he even mentioned that the people

who are saying the surge is working are those who were lying to us all the way. we should really

try to get an endorsement or positive article from him.

jsu718
01-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Back in the day he said he used to be a Republican, and still would if they would be. He's another of the disenfranchised conservatives.

PC_for_Paul
01-13-2008, 08:43 PM
How bout we give him an interview for Rolling Stone Mag?

I don't like the bitchin about HQ, but if the only thing you can land if Wolf calling you racist, you may want to get someone who can.

I want my message back.