PDA

View Full Version : Send a coded message to Ron Paul via our donations?

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-13-2008, 08:05 PM
What if we all compiled our major complaints and grievances with the official campaign hq onto a website, and told Ron Paul some of the major mistakes we felt the official campaign was making in a type of letter? Maybe on a thread here on the forums, we could all list all the things we wanted to see change in the campaign, and then we could take the most widespread concerns and put them into an open letter online? I know a lot of people are feeling very betrayed that after donating so much money to hq, they've dropped the ball so many times on so many various issues.

Then, perhaps we could display a particular code at the end of the open letter, and ask people to donate one last time in a massive surge (perhaps the 1/17-1/21 last chance for liberty weekend), putting the code in as the event code on the official website's donation page. It would be a sign by these donors that they wanted their donations used in a particular way, and maybe if Ron Paul sees how many people are donating using this code, he'll get the message and shake things up?

Who knows if it would work... just a thought.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Bump, because this got pushed all the way down to the bottom of the forum, within like 2 seconds of me posting it.

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Did the conference call happen last Friday?
Anyone know?

Zack
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
I think it's a great idea, but the letter would have to be very short and very specific, because few people would use the code if they only agreed with 95% of the letter, but disagreed with one of the points.