PDA

View Full Version : Can you be civil, or at least ignore Frank?

Physics
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
As the title asks, can you be civil with the media, or can you at least not contact the media. I ask this only because when we say that we are a supporter of Ron Paul, we are treated like the voice of Ron Paul.

Revolution9
01-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Ya know something. Fuck Frank. I will not be civil if I ever meet him. I do not watch his clips nor read his spew. Seems to me to be another on a long list of shit disturbers who got a blunt stick coming down rapidly on their head.

BTW.. Stop trying control freak gambits couched in passive aggressive poll trolls.

Randy

robskicks
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
FUCK FRANK FUCK FRANK FUCK FRANK FUCK FRANK.

Civil enough for you?

JonathanR
I am generally always civil, as I was raised to be. Frank Lutz offends me with his intellectual dishonesty but certainly does not deserve threats made against him. I do think he should be taken to task about his focus groups, however.

Xonox
Remember the Golden Rule

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Remember the Golden Rule

Remember the Golden Rule ;)

Xonox
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM

you can see it better in that color :rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM
you can see it better in that color :rolleyes:

Much closer to golden. :)
```````````

We do need to remain civil, even to FU Frank Luntz.

Revolution9
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Trash and be trashed. Maybe Frank needs to just fuck off. Then we will too according to the golden rule

Randy

ddoggphx
01-13-2008, 08:01 PM
It isn't "don't contact the media" or even "don't contact frank."

It is instead to know that every single time you are in public, talking with the media or writing an email regarding Ron Paul or his campaign, that YOU in effect, are his campaign to the person you are talking to. Now, you can either make his campaign look classy, intelligent and correct, or you can piss people off and make them completely discount you, and by association, him.

It isn't that hard of a concept. Acting a fool makes ALL of Ron Paul's supporters look like fools. That doesn't win elections.

acroso
01-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Fu Frank

Xenophage
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I haven't ever gotten the chance to yell "Fuck you Frank" and I intend to do so if I ever see him in person.

I"ll be civil to everyone else.

Xonox
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Trash and be trashed. Maybe Frank needs to just fuck off. Then we will too according to the golden rule

Randy

No no no, you have it backwards, it's not "Do to others what they do to you" It's "Do to others what you'd want them to do to you".

LibertyEagle
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Folks, we have plenty of reasons to be angry for the way they have treated Dr. Paul. But listen, the way we choose to act, justifiably or not, reflects on Dr. Paul and his candidacy. People who are asleep in this country won't see our righteous indignation, they see an angry, discourteous mob. If we want them to be willing to read what we hand them, or take a serious look at Dr. Paul, this tactic does not seem like it is going to be a workable one.

Remember our goal? For us to be successful, we need people to be open to hearing Dr. Paul's words.

Xonox
01-13-2008, 08:08 PM
I haven't ever gotten the chance to yell "Fuck you Frank" and I intend to do so if I ever see him in person.

I"ll be civil to everyone else.

Fu Frank

Randy

All these responses, and yet only 4 No's compared to 33 Yes's... we seem to have a vocal minority here.

dreicher
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
The 10% are going to kill us...

Physics
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
A vocal minority indeed. I'm curious as to why they can't either be civil, or be rude in someone else's name. Go beat the shit out of Sean Hannity while you're wearing an Alan Keyes or a Barack Obama shirt. Go bitch slap Frank Luntz with a Hillary 2x4 for all I care. Just leave Dr. Paul out of it. If you can't do that, then yes, you really are a troll, and should just leave. We really don't need the help of rabid dogs. Sometimes, you just gotta shoot Ol' Yeller.

Unspun
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Ya know something. Fuck Frank. I will not be civil if I ever meet him. I do not watch his clips nor read his spew. Seems to me to be another on a long list of shit disturbers who got a blunt stick coming down rapidly on their head.

BTW.. Stop trying control freak gambits couched in passive aggressive poll trolls.

Randy

This is silly. How can you not watch him or read him, yet speak out against him? Sounds like pretty blind bias to me. If you watched him, then maybe you'd have a right to harass him.

Energy
01-13-2008, 08:23 PM
There could be agent provocateurs too.

Sandra
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Frank has big media on his side. Frank was hired to trash Ron Paul. Will Frank leave Ron Paul alone? ya think? Our job is to take our country back. Franks job is neocon propaganda. He would love nothing better than for people too leave him alone to do his job.

pcosmar
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I doubt that I would ever see or be near him.
I have NOTHING but contempt for him.
I believe he is the enemy of truth, anti-American, and morally corrupt.

Should I ever find myself near him(unlikely) I would do my best to be civil.

I make NO guarantees.

Physics
01-13-2008, 08:34 PM
bump