PDA

View Full Version : This is the nightmare to come!

nimo
01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
If this all doesn't pan out for us informed people, here is what we will get. Just as a precaution I have been making plans for a new location on this planet. As much as I hate to say it!

If the minority/majority of the U.S. "Baby Boomers" want to vote with ignorance I will not be around to prop them up. (not refering to the ones that have educated themselves) Also the younger generations need to get their act together too. (not refering to the ones that have educated themselves)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OS2fI2p9iVs

ADDED A SCOND VIDEO:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KjZBOCAgR64&feature=related

The fact that the DEMS think they can add National Healthcare just makes me want to scream!

I have been researching this issue for years and screaming BLOODY MURDER!

May God Bless us all!!!

constitutional
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
It has been 50 since World War II. The war in Middle East has been waged longer than World War II. Maybe we are all freaking out for no reason (the feelings during/after WWII were probably the same) or maybe we are all in it for big time, hell.

nimo
01-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Just do the math its pretty simple. Thanks for the 1star rating I guess you don't get it either.

greendiseaser
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
THIS IS THE ENDORSEMENT WE NEED!
David M. Walker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Walker_%28U.S._Comptroller_General%29)

No bullshit, folks.
This guy is appointed for fifteen years by the president!
Approved by the SENATE!

The American public MUST SEE, COMPREHEND, AND AGREE WITH THIS!
If Mr. Walker is serious about wanting to address this, he needs to join with Dr. Paul NOW!
We need a man like this (and more!) who will do more than just passively endorse but speak out vehemently about the status quo and the intentional ignorance and ignoring of the topic of fiscal SOLVENCY in this country!

AND THEN MENTION THAT RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO GETS IT!

The video starts off saying the guy is being ignored by politicians and that he is sick of it ... this is his chance for revenge and to make a serious impact.

How can we make this happen, or will campaign HQ do it for us? :rolleyes:

ANYONE?

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
David M. Walker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Walker_%28U.S._Comptroller_General%29)

No bullshit, folks.
Approved by the SENATE!

If Mr. Walker is serious about wanting to address this, he needs to join with Dr. Paul NOW!
We need a man like this (and more!) who will do more than just passively endorse but speak out vehemently about the status quo and the intentional ignorance and ignoring of the topic of fiscal SOLVENCY in this country!

The video starts off saying the guy is being ignored by politicians and that he is sick of it ... this is his chance for revenge and to make a serious impact.

ANYONE?

Is he allowed to endorse a political candidate from the office he's in?

cswake
01-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Someone contacted him and he replied that he cannot give an endorsement.

nimo
01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I am not sure about that, I never made that far after getting confirmation of my numbers. My number were actually smaller than his, but he is the GAO.

ionlyknowy
01-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I predict if Ron Paul brings this guys actions up to the consciousness of the American people, then we have a good shot at getting Ron elected.

And endorsement would help ALOT!

nimo
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
I never thought of that. (duh) This should be made attention to Dr. Paul to bring up.

Nicketas
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
The video shows his meetings with newspaper editors. This proves they have the info to decide Ron Paul is correct.

Will they be 'allowed' to endorse Ron? :confused:

nimo
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I added a second video to the main post.

FrankRep
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Why isn't David M. Walker on the TV more? I only hear him on Youtube.

FrankRep
01-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Glenn Beck recently interviewed him.

dreicher
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
This guy's going around the country telling everyone who will listen we're going bankrupt...how long do YOU think he's going to keep his office? For the record, I happen to agree with him.

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Is he allowed to endorse a political candidate from the office he's in? Actually, I don't believe he can, but it would be nice if he did.

nimo
01-13-2008, 08:14 PM
I was suprised they didn't shelf him after his 60 minutes appearance. Oh well, Its a diamond in the rough for us!

Dieseler
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
He is appointed like a supreme court justice and can't be removed from his office.
However I doubt they will allow another worry wart like him to take that office again.

I'm starting to think that the majority of the American people don't believe our economy can fail like they live in a fairy tale of some sort...

Molly1
01-13-2008, 08:21 PM
wow David Walker should hook up with Ron Paul

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Is he allowed to endorse a political candidate from the office he's in?

If he really cares about his country he will regardless of if he is "allowed" to. At the very least he can be honest and say that no Congressman except Ron Paul (and possibly the gentleman from Georgia Paul Broun?) have any real understanding of the problem or are willing to address it honestly with the American people.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Why isn't David M. Walker on the TV more? I only hear him on Youtube.

Why do you think the MSM won't touch him? As someone already pointed out though Glenn Beck did interview him last Friday, and mentioned that Ron Paul is the only person in Congress talking about this. That was worth a big thank you to Glenn Beck from me.

Computer
01-13-2008, 08:32 PM
At least universal healthcare would be a noble cause to spend our tax dollars on. It is the conclusion that every OTHER industrialized nation has come to. Of course, you can't have universal healthcare, and a global war machine paving the way for the new world order.

Cap
01-13-2008, 08:51 PM
I gave this thread 5 stars, to me, this is the issue we can win with. This is huge. We need to beat the hell out of this drum!!!

liberteebell
01-13-2008, 08:59 PM

No bullshit, folks.
Approved by the SENATE!

ANYONE?

Maybe David Walker can't endorse Ron Paul but RP can sure endorse and talk about David Walker and the fact that David Walker is saying the same thing as RP.

OrbitalGun
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
He sounds like a great guy...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=66577