PDA

View Full Version : Hillary must keep on winning!

mstrmac1
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I really believe that Obama is taking away our vote and our support would be even higher if he wasnt running. So, whenever i get a Liberal that i cant convert I tell them to vote for hillary. Eventually the Obama supporters will slowly come over to the revolution, when he drops out!

defcreative
01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
That may be true, but Hillary is one scary, scary person.

Give me liberty
01-13-2008, 07:17 PM
are you supporting a War Criminal? lol

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/International_War_Crimes/ClintonWarCriminal_Herman.html
bush and Clinton are the same thing.

cheese
01-13-2008, 07:17 PM
obama will be Hillary's VP. gotta deal with it.

mstrmac1
01-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Im just saying... the quicker he drops off the faster we will gain alot more support. Alot of Obama supporter have an eye on whats going on in the Revolution.

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Scary isn't the half of it... I wish someone would make a sticky of all the dirt on all the candidates...

defcreative
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Scary isn't the half of it... I wish someone would make a sticky of all the dirt on all the candidates...

That's a really good suggestion.

wgadget
We NEED someone as scary as Hillary for Ron to win against.

Not that he couldn't win against Obama, but it would just be all the easier if it were Hillary.

jd603
Obama is heavily funded, he's going no place (ie, not dropping out). I don't know where you get this.

You need to convince liberals that the Democrats and Republicans both ignore the Foreign Policy and economic policy (including monetary policy) and THAT is what is ruining our country.

Maybe they are strong pro-abortion or for some other petty issue, but guess what, they will care less when they're out of a job or working for next to nothing.

Unfortunately the age old attack/control of divide and conquer is working well with the American people, they are completely ignoring the two biggest issues in our country in exchange for a slew of petty ones.

I really believe that Obama is taking away our vote and our support would be even higher if he wasnt running. So, whenever i get a Liberal that i cant convert I tell them to vote for hillary. Eventually the Obama supporters will slowly come over to the revolution, when he drops out!

quantized
01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
That may be true, but Hillary is one scary, scary person.

For the love of this nation, Hillary MUST keep losing. It is the same love of this nation that makes me support Ron Paul.

I had managed to convert several Hillary supporters to our side. ;)

God bless America.

eggnogaddict
01-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Actually I think Obama is scarier than Hillary.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vH9SbwSQCk4

Good analysis by Mike Gravel

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
That's a really good suggestion.

I'm telling you... There's enough dirt on all the other candidates it would make any grown man cry.

quantized
01-13-2008, 07:32 PM
We NEED someone as scary as Hillary for Ron to win against.

Not that he couldn't win against Obama, but it would just be all the easier if it were Hillary.

First and foremost, we NEED to ensure Ron Paul get the nomination!! Once he gets the nomination we WILL win, regardless whether Obama or Hillary.

To ask Ron Paul supporters to help Hillary win the nomination is the craziest thought ever. Save it.

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Actually I think Obama is scarier than Hillary.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vH9SbwSQCk4

Good analysis by Mike Gravel

Good Video

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 07:36 PM
We should now that I think about it. We should come up with a list of dirt on all the other candidates and post that list every where. Post it on youtube, small media organizations, myspace, every where...