PDA

View Full Version : A response from Frank Luntz. PLEASE take note

evadmurd
01-13-2008, 06:42 PM
I went ahead and sent the following email to Frank and beneath it is his rather rapid response. I have no doubt he monitors this forum, so I initially hesitated to post this, but felt it more than appropriate given recent developments.

To: Frank I. Luntz
Sent: Sun Jan 13 19:16:16 2008
Subject: Assessment of RP supporters

Frank,
I heard your comments on FOX recently (via You Tube as I am still pretty POed at FOX!), and I just wanted to say that I agreed with your general assessment. Of course, the average Ron Paul supporter is not the rabid supporter you described. While they probably rank relatively high in numbers, I do not think they represent the majority.

I hope that you can understand, as a prominent political pollster, that much of the current (if not all) aggressiveness of the Paul supporters is the direct result of the media refusing even fair COVERAGE of their candidate--not agreement--just coverage. He is missing from most polls, or many times his larger numbers have been skipped over to show the lower returns of a presumed "upper tier" candidate. Questions to him border on juvenile and rarely are asked with any sincerity or without snide comments attached. I mean, for instance, he is the ONLY doctor running for president. Don't you think it would be nice to hear his opinion on health care, instead of whether he thinks 9/11 is an inside job?

I know these issues are not exclusive, and that he has had some minimal opportunities with the media to honestly present his views. His PBS interview with Bill Moyers comes to mind, as well as the ABC Strossel interview (which was never on the air).

Certainly you realize the fact that when Ron Paul is not given equal time by the blessed media, that his poll numbers will naturally follow. The media KNOWS they can effectively control the election with touting (or not touting) a particular candidate.

All that being said, none of it is an excuse for inappropriate and aggressive behavior. I cringed at the snowball attack of Sean Hannity (although it looked as though he was enjoying it!). Conduct unbecoming of Ron Paul, should also apply to his supporters. It is the reason for it though. I apologize for any inappropriate correspondence you have received from any of these alleged supporters.

It would be nice if we could go back to a day when the news was the news, and not entertainment. A time when OpEd programs didn't outnumber, and in most cases, blend indiscernably with the news. A time when not every minor event wouldn't qualify as a FOX "news alert."

I wonder what would really happen if Ron Paul would get a fair shot from the the MSM. We may never know, but at least they have something to talk about by not giving it to him.

Thanks for your comments, and I hope that they are taken to heart by the rabid RP supporters. I hope the comments you are undoubtably getting since you made yours, will make sense to you as well. We just want a fair shot.

Most sincerely.

David Drum
Oak Ridge, TN

His response:

Date: 1/13/2008 7:20:36 PM
To: ddrum....
Subject: Re: Assessment of RP supporters

You certainly deserve a fair shot, and i will try. But you have to speak up as well against those who embarrass your cause.

Sent from my blackberry.

Look, I have done my share of the "FU Frank"s and had some fun in it, but it has to stop. Not just because of this response, but because it just has to. I don't expect a lot to change in the MSM, but I will expect my behavior to change.

.....flame away...

AlexMerced
01-13-2008, 06:44 PM
sounds good to me

angelatc
If some of weren't loud we wouldn't get any attention at all. We can live without the profanity and the personal attacks, but if we go quiet, we're going quietly into that good night.

hillertexas
Noted...

I would support killing him with kindness as the alternative seems to be counter-productive...in this specific case (Frank). FOX deserves no kindness though.

This is just my humble opinion on the matter.

Physics
01-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks, this is my point in the other thread. If we are civil with him, we will get more fair coverage, and probably some respect as well. Good job.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
I've done my fair share of "FU FRANK" also, and I will likely stop it now.

I think Frank Luntz had some good points to make on Fox and Friends, and I'm glad he spoke highly of (The Man) Ron Paul and his message.

I think all people should be treated with respect, whether you agree with their affiliations or not. We can disagree on politics and philosophy, but dignity must be maintained.

Xonox
So "F U" Frank is coming to our side now? How ironic...though not unwelcome.

Physics
Noted...

I would support killing him with kindness as the alternative seems to be counter-productive...in this specific case (Frank). FOX deserves no kindness though.

This is just my humble opinion on the matter.

I'm curious, if I can convince the grassroots to "kill you with
kindness", will you talk about that on the news? ^^^ME

In a word, yes. And they dont have to "kill me with kindness.". I understand their frustration. All that I seek is civility. ^^^Frank Luntz

Kenso
01-13-2008, 06:49 PM

Agreed. Making threats against the guy is counterproductive.

Mckarnin
01-13-2008, 06:51 PM
I went ahead and sent the following email to Frank and beneath it is his rather rapid response. I have no doubt he monitors this forum, so I initially hesitated to post this, but felt it more than appropriate given recent developments.

His response:

Look, I have done my share of the "FU Frank"s and had some fun in it, but it has to stop. Not just because of this response, but because it just has to. I don't expect a lot to change in the MSM, but I will expect my behavior to change.

.....flame away...

No flames. We represent Ron Paul. Do you think he doesn't get mad as hell at our soldiers being slaughtered, our economy crumbling, special interests dictating to officials who are supposed to represent "the people" and yet he remains a gentleman. In the debates they hit him with cheap shots, slanted questions and they mock him and he still remains a gentleman. We need to try to reflect Ron Paul in our actions. We are the "fruits" that America sees of the "tree" that is Ron Paul and the Liberty/Constitutionalist platform and we had better take that representative position seriously or no one will take what we stand for seriously.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-13-2008, 06:51 PM
This is excellent. You might want to respond by saying that the love for him will flow once he acts fair.

I went ahead and sent the following email to Frank and beneath it is his rather rapid response. I have no doubt he monitors this
forum, so I initially hesitated to post this, but felt it more than appropriate given recent developments.

His response:

.....flame away...

morerocklesstalk
01-13-2008, 06:52 PM
We can learn something from Frank. Most Americans make split second judgements based on how things appear. The power of appearance can not be underestimated.

pcosmar
01-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Well having never threatened him in any way,
and having seen him speak of his lying manipulations on several videos,
I will believe it when I see it.
Even then I will be expecting a knife in the back.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Frank is all about mind games and persuasion/borderline brainwashing.

Do not believe a single word this man has to say. He is a monomaniac.

He is offering a glimmer of hope to draw you into his web. He doesn't deserve any attention, kind or brutal.

RSLudlum
01-13-2008, 06:56 PM
so where do we sign the 'Peace Treaty'...but remember that a peace treaty does not mean we're isolationists....KEEP ALL CHANNELS OPEN and RESPECTFUL!

remember ARMED NEUTRALITY! :D

Physics
01-13-2008, 06:58 PM

We're not saying trust him, just be civil. We're not saying to take him into the campaign and make him in charge of the grassroots. We're just saying to be civil when you are expressing your outrage. Why is this so hard to comprehend? :mad:

LibertyForAll
01-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Someone ELSE will have to watch Fox to see if Frank Luntz is keeping his word....cuz I won't be watching.

morerocklesstalk
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM

He is offering a glimmer of hope to draw you into his web. He doesn't deserve any attention, kind or brutal.

Most politics seem to be about mind games though. People don't seem to even care about the issues it seems, they just want a guy they "like". I don't disagree with you but what harm can come from being nice to the guy?

michaelwise
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Their is nothing wrong with peacefully protesting News reporters that actively try to screw over our candidate. "Fox News Sucks" is not offensive language. Throwing of objects or threatening of bodily harm is always discouraged. Selling of News Corp stock ticker symbol(NWS) is always encouraged and not tuning into the Fox news channel is always encouraged as a peaceful way to protest Fox for their bad behavior.

Frank Luntz has a long way to go before we let up on spreading the word of how bad he is. He is concerned about the level of hatred directed toward him by the millions of Ron Paul supporters, and should be. He brought it upon himself and we are responding by turning his reputation into mud. Keep it up Frank and we will to.

Xonox
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM

Possible, but I don't think so. He does twist facts professionaly, but I think he might actualy be alright in person. Besides, what can being more civil hurt?

ddoggphx
01-13-2008, 07:03 PM

.....flame away...

I too sent him an email and he responded as well:

Please speak up on the ron paul blogs and tell people they will win more support with positive effort than by tearing people down. You need to speak up.

He is right, despite some of your righteous indignation. It is okay to be angry, pissed, and active. But carry yourself with respect and respect other people as well. The Golden Rule should carry the day. I don't want to lose one more vote because of an unfavorable perception of a Ron Paul supporter.

Ron Paul and his message are what people should be voting for....that's the focus. Not our anger or passion. HIS anger and passion and IDEAS for change. That's what is important.

If we don't get our shit in check, and fast, we will derail the Doctor's campaign quicker than we can raise a million dollars.

Spirit of '76
01-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Really this should apply to our dealings with everyone, not just Frank Luntz.

Xonox
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
The Golden Rule should carry the day.

Remember the Golden Rule

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Most politics seem to be about mind games though. People don't seem to even care about the issues it seems, they just want a guy they "like". I don't disagree with you but what harm can come from being nice to the guy?

He has the characteristics of a sociopath. it would be best to divorce one's self from all contact with these types of individuals.

morerocklesstalk
01-13-2008, 07:07 PM
Possible, but I don't think so. He does twist facts professionaly, but I think he might actualy be alright in person. Besides, what can being more civil hurt?

Agreed.

He basically set up the dominos for the Fred Thompson won the SC debate result that followed and created the mirage that Dr. Paul lost. The funny thing is that when asked about whether RP should of been included in the debate everyone raised their hands.

Civility and kindness certainly can not hurt.

Devil_rules_in_extremes

I don't trust Frank Luntz, or any other MSM outlet. BUT, we should be treating ALL people with respect.

Just because I disagree with Frank Luntz philosophically, and politically, doesn't mean I should DIS-Respect him.

Physics
He has the characteristics of a sociopath. it would be best to divorce one's self from all contact with these types of individuals.
Do you think it is wise to piss off the crazy people? You gotta be nice to the crazy people or they eat your tongue.

angelatc
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks, this is my point in the other thread. If we are civil with him, we will get more fair coverage, and probably some respect as well. Good job.

I am sorry, but they snicker and giggle when our candidate speaks. They call him nuts and accuse him of wearing tinfoil hats.

We should vow civility only when they begin to act professionally. (LIke that's gonna happen!)

You guys are playing with fire. Did you see the slogan his company has? "It's not what you say, it's what they hear."

He's setting you guys up for his next segment.

DAFTEK
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM

BUMP!

FUK FRANK FUK FOX NEWS AND FUK HANNITY! We go to the revolution with kindness and respect? come on man, i cant forgive these fuks who made fun of Dr.Paul in so many debates and so many times on their channel, im sorry but some of you are pussy's! I give respect to those who give back, i give bullshit to those who give bullshit. Fox has given the public nothing but BULLSHIT!

morerocklesstalk
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM

I would be more worried about the feeble minded people in the focus that he can play like a fiddle. He holds the key to our perception and most Republicans will follow that, sadly.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-13-2008, 07:12 PM
BUMP!

FUK FRANK FUK FOX NEWS AND FUK HANNITY! We go to the revolution with kindness and respect? come on man, i cant forgive these fuks who made fun of Dr.Paul in so many debates and so many times on their channel, im sorry but some of you are pussy's! I give respect to those who give back, i give bullshit to those who give bullshit. Fox has given the public nothing but BULLSHIT!

Get a grip.

Why doesn't Ron Paul lash out on stage when others laugh at him? Because he is a man of dignity and respect, and that's what I love so much about him.

There is NO NEED to disrespect people, and to be rude and violent. I'm not saying Ron Paul supporters are rude and violent, but, in no situation should one representing Ron Paul act in that fashion.

ckhagen
01-13-2008, 07:16 PM
I should email him. My parents have met him in DC at a friends congressional office. They really liked him and thought he was a great guy, but his constant belittling of Ron Paul has really shocked them.

Meiun
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Boy... wow... Knowing what we KNOW to be true about this guy and how he makes his money you want us to COW TOW to him and pet his ego???

He'll get no respect, no thanks, and congrats from me whatsoever. I'll just refrain until the campaign is over, but after that... oooh... gloves off, pal.

Cowlesy
01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
Once again I think the bell-curve applies here to our supporters and this Frank Luntz stuff.

10% support Ron Paul and have no clue who he is, probably 80% of us know who he is, dislike his work but absolutely disagree with treating him poorly or threatening him, and then the final 10% at the other end calling for War against the guy.

I'm in the 80%. Frank Luntz wakes up in the morning and puts his pants on like everybody else, slogs through the workweek and probably has the same issues we all do. Demonizing him like he's in some ivory tower of MSM control calling the shots is stupid --- he's good at getting people to say what people pay him to get those people say -- it's just how the guy earn's his living.

Look, we are smarter than the other candidates' supporters. We spend more time researching issues and can practically defend any of Ron's points. We can play the psy-op game too, you know. How do you get people to cheerlead for your guy? When you make them feel like they're right about things, and get them to believe that they're actually aligned with Ron---it's really not that hard!

Ron would not wage war or threaten Frank Luntz, nor would he completely ignore the fact he exists.

I know it is so very, very overplayed...but, You will catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar.

Physics
01-13-2008, 07:20 PM
He'll get no respect, no thanks, and congrats from me whatsoever. I'll just refrain until the campaign is over, but after that... oooh... gloves off, pal.

That's all I'm asking!

ddoggphx
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
That's all I'm asking!

Yep.

LibertyEagle
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
No flames. We represent Ron Paul. Do you think he doesn't get mad as hell at our soldiers being slaughtered, our economy crumbling, special interests dictating to officials who are supposed to represent "the people" and yet he remains a gentleman. In the debates they hit him with cheap shots, slanted questions and they mock him and he still remains a gentleman. We need to try to reflect Ron Paul in our actions. We are the "fruits" that America sees of the "tree" that is Ron Paul and the Liberty/Constitutionalist platform and we had better take that representative position seriously or no one will take what we stand for seriously.

+1

evadmurd
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Remember the Golden Rule

Wow, that hurt.

evadmurd
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM

Yep...I just hope it is not too late.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
He saw what happened to Hannity and flew the white flag. We'll keep our eye on him.

paulitics
01-13-2008, 08:18 PM
people in this movement act exactly like "agent provocateurs" whose job is to radicalize it, therefore discrediting the movement, creating rifts, and infighting. Its so stupid that it is beyond comprehension that people put up with this as some badge of patriotism to act like punks. Some of you are doing exactly what the enemy wants you to do. They do not want an intelligent, cohesive group of people that can beat them. They want loud obnoxious, fringe wackos to completely overshadow the legitamacy of everyone else that wants to win a smarter way.

This is not about who's right and wrong. We all know who the scumbags are, they are the ones wanting to strike IRAN and the propagandists that do their dirty work. This is about strategy, and the idiotic things a few do to set back the movement. If you don't understand, read up on cointelpro. Google it. Stop doing their job for them.

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-13-2008, 09:07 PM
People, why is it that every time were spoken to softly by one of these pundits, we fall into their bed like a virgin promised marriage. We've seen too much to even consider honesty in these people. Although Luntz is correct when he says that we should be civil, his "promise" to make it fair is a bunch of BS. His psycological word games are hollow. Expect more attacks.

I say let's keep up the fight against all of these morons, They were the ones who declared the war, our response is merely blowback.

Marc3579
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
All that's being asked about is remember when you speak for the campaign you're affecting how he views us. The golden rule should apply whenever dealing with any media person, be it on Hannity's radio show, Levin's, or a television personality. Their words do have power please don't cause them to use those words against us.

Jodi
01-13-2008, 09:25 PM

Agreed!!! He can't be trusted at all.

Jodi
01-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Their is nothing wrong with peacefully protesting News reporters that actively try to screw over our candidate. "Fox News Sucks" is not offensive language. Throwing of objects or threatening of bodily harm is always discouraged. Selling of News Corp stock ticker symbol(NWS) is always encouraged and not tuning into the Fox news channel is always encouraged as a peaceful way to protest Fox for their bad behavior.

Frank Luntz has a long way to go before we let up on spreading the word of how bad he is. He is concerned about the level of hatred directed toward him by the millions of Ron Paul supporters, and should be. He brought it upon himself and we are responding by turning his reputation into mud. Keep it up Frank and we will to.

Excellent!!

snaFU
01-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Lol, I agree with Luntz about how improper that mob group was when they confronted Hannity. However this guy is a scumbag and he fixes groups to mold public opinion. However our conduct should change regardless. Of course many of you loons won't change your rowdy behavior.

LiberalDemForRP
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
I absolutely, wholeheartedly agree 100% with the OP. The actions of a few have sucessfully tainted the reputation of many. I was appalled at the Hannity vid, as well as the vitriol spewed around here towards not only Luntz, but anyone that disagrees with our views.

From anger comes only anger. Peaceful opposition is what Dr. Paul would want--not violence, intimidation and threats. Let's keep it above the belt, and fight with the truth.

Jodi
01-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Found this you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HJaxDt0EbY

pcosmar
01-13-2008, 09:33 PM
You all would be wise to remember that TPTB do not care whether an "R" or a "D" gets elected. The whole thing is a game to them, Theater for the masses.
They want to make you believe that you have a "choice".
Frank Luntz has stated that Hillery WILL be the next President, while he appears to be working for the GOP/Fox.
Ron Paul is the wrench in their machine.
Don't forget that the bit players are just that.

NYgs23
01-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Whatever you think of Frank Luntz personally, can't you guys think of this pragmatically? Attacking the media in this way JUST DOESN'T WORK. Just like an aggressive foriegn policy fails whether we like it or not, so does an aggressive PR strategy.

This doesn't mean we have to be passive, but we shouldn't be aggressive. We should be ASSERTIVE! "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

Soccrmastr
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I like that Luntz has been responding quite a bit to people.

VicVixvi
01-13-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't trust Frank Luntz, or any other MSM outlet. BUT, we should be treating ALL people with respect.

Just because I disagree with Frank Luntz philosophically, and politically, doesn't mean I should DIS-Respect him.

+ONE

Treat each of them the way you would if Dr. Paul was standing beside you.

Dlynne
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM

.....flame away...

No flames here. I say, Way To Go! I am really proud of you and agree with your conclusions.

Now, let's work to get Paul to change his attitude so that he hires some top notch campaign guerillas to win this nomination. ;)

Paulbot_9876
01-13-2008, 09:47 PM
i think he is scared for his life is the only reason his tone has changed.......i am still going to say fu!@ you frank till i see evidence of what he says..... so,fu!@ you frank.....earn our respect.....

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-13-2008, 09:51 PM
If you want to piss of a sociopath, ignore them or show no emotion.
They'll say and do ANYTHING to suck your energy/emotions to get what they want.

This guy revels in being a puppet-master of the easily influenced.
He doesn't even deserve our attention.

cmc
01-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I agree with the original poster 100%!

At the Virginia Straw Poll in December, there were a (very) few hecklers in the back that made the rest of us look terrible. I was really embarrassed and was among many who gave them dirty looks. I tried to be as respectful as possible and discuss common ground with supporters of other candidates, and yet, I had to apologize for some clowns making noise in the back.

I'm not perfect either, but people, this is an election: let's be adults about it.

gjdavis60
01-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Let's not forget that the grassroot's tactics evolved by being ignored and marginalized by the old media. There's some chicken and egg to sort out here before we submit to our own revisionism.

Have we already forgotten about the early polls? The Michigan GOP? The Iowa straw poll? The absence of coverage in ALL the old media? The standard issue epithets: "crank", "kook", "fringe", "quixotic", "gadfly", etc.?

We didn't start out cynical and surly; we started out enthusiastic and hopeful. We came to our militancy honestly through the treatment Dr. Paul's candidacy and the movement have received. I'm not opposed to civility, but I am opposed to being marginalized into oblivion in the name of propriety, like so many other campaigns that played by the "rules" and patiently waited for the fair treatment and exposure that never came.

I'd rather go down fighting than to lay down like, dare I say, sheep.

I'll believe we're getting fair coverage when I see it.

Thumper
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Civility is important above all regardless of who you're talking to. Nobody want's to listen to rude people and will immediately reject their viewpoints as well as those of the candidate they support.

Remember, if you're engaged in a debate with someone you should NEVER be the one to make things nasty. Here or anywhere else. When you resort to using fould language and personal attacks all it demonstrates is that you have run out of arguments. In effect, when you resort to that kind of behavior you, yourself, are conceding defeat.

I have never seen anyone in the business world get someone else to buy their product by telling them to F*** Off or that they are a moron or troll. There is no difference here. Kudos to the OP for his great email. It was on point and civil making the message far easier to receive than emails filled with anger, hate and vitriol. We should all take note of this and take it to heart as well.

Sesshomaru
01-14-2008, 01:22 AM
I sent the following email based off what someone else wrote here:

Quote:
Dear Frank,

I saw online where someone said they emailed you and you responded and said that you like Dr. Ron Paul, but think his supporters are rude and abrasive.

I just want to remind you that not all of us are. I'm a 26 year old Republican grad student in MD . Im voting for Paul because Im getting my PhD in Economics and its refreshing to see a candidate who actually proposes what I (and others) research. As an economist, I am very
fiscally conservative and realize the gross accounting and economic ramifications that our current government is taking. I feel that Paul is the only real conservative and understands the economic future of this country. As such, I have donated to his campaign and grassroots organizations and will vote for him.

It is unfortunate that so many of his supporters can't conduct themselves in public with any dignity and are rude and obnoxious. I have criticized fellow supporters for chasing down Sean Hannity with snowballs, because it only paints a bad picture for the rest of us.

Not all of us are like the ones who confront you, yell FU Frank like Penn & Teller advised, or act ridiculous. A great, great many of us are fiscal conservative, small-government minded individuals who see a
candidate with great ideals and message. Please don't lump us all together. Please don't color Dr. Paul by his supporters because its the message that is important.

It is quite upsetting to see people who know the two of us support Dr. Paul try wondering if we are some crazy zealots because of the high profile actions of a group of his supporters. I think some of his supporters do more harm than good.

Whether you agree with Paul's views is your business, but my only request is that if you happen to mention the crazies on air, to please remember people like me try to make it clear that it isn't even a vast majority of Paul supporters going over the line...and that there are
several highly intelligent conservative voters out there who understand and agree with Dr. Paul's message.

Thanks for listening
And few minutes later I got the following response:

Quote:
Hang in there. That was a very nice email.
Sent from my blackberry.
Guys I really think this is one of those moments where you can 'kill them with kindness.' If he gets a lot of positive emails, he might not be so abrasive to RP due to RP supporters taking a higher ground.

GoRon2008
01-14-2008, 01:41 AM
I have actually gained a tiny bit of respect for luntz. he is a smart guy just misguided.

If you get paid tons of money from a network to do what they want, I would probably do shady things too.

But we must be civil.

Bertrand
01-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Frank is just a lackey for FOX. I actually feel kind of sorry for him (well, not too sorry :) )

The funny thing is, I know who threw the snowball - and it wasn't even a RP supporter. It was a Giuliani supporter! I'm not kidding. I go to school with the kid.

mad212
01-14-2008, 01:49 AM

I think this is true, and we should be very weary of this slick tongue pundit.

At the same time I also know we need to be more respectful regardless of who it is we speak with.

The problem with Luntz is, he knows how to sell words. If the current reports are correct about the gop needing us to win, well guess what, there going to butter us up, so if Paul does lose we vote for one of their pundits. That or they realize that to win this election they need the voters to not see us selling a better brand of cookie then their "girl scouts" on the podium. Pretty much its dem/Rep and Ron Paul, which if we have the numbers they fear could be the reason Luntz, and others may start playing alittle nice.

Either way, Ron Paul on that ticket or not I'm voting for him, and I hope you guys do the same.

mad212
01-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Frank is just a lackey for FOX. I actually feel kind of sorry for him (well, not too sorry :) )

The funny thing is, I know who threw the snowball - and it wasn't even a RP supporter. It was a Giuliani supporter! I'm not kidding. I go to school with the kid.

Giuliani sent him didn't he :D