PDA

View Full Version : Subtle hit piece by LATIMES

tsopranos
07-24-2007, 11:55 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-ronmike25jul25,1,3042581.story?coll=la-headlines-nation&track=crosspromo

I was just about to hit the sack, and saw this LATIMES hit piece. I'm too tired to respond to it now. Read it though...tries to lump Paul in with Gravel, blah blah blah.

They're running fuckin scared these people I swear. On the Maher forums, alot of Dems like Ron Paul and respect the guy. All I think appreciate his honesty. But there's a couple of people on there that try to marginalize him, just like this asshole from the LATIMES. They're scared...why else would they take the time to run shit like this.

Tomas Alex Tizon, Times Staff Writer
tomas.alex.tizon@latimes.com

Let him know what you think. I don't even know if respectful letters are warranted anymore...

Polls, that can be manipulated so easily and ARE...are used to justify their own desired outcome by these people. It's absurd. Quinnipac University called me during the 2004 election about who I wished to vote for. Badnarik (the LP's man) was not an option. I'm telling you, forget about who makes the voting machines, how about the fucking assholes that run these "legitimate polls" first and foremost.

Ron Paul's support is real. Let him fucking speak you douchebags! I don't want that cunt Hillary or that fascist fuck Giuliani in office. I want someone who cares about my freedom!

I'm going to write something tomorrow, preferably on my blog. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Kuldebar
07-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Subtle is being too kind...huge negative slant by the writer of this piece.

Here's the link to the forum topic where it is being discussed (disgust? lol) at length.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8887

Jive Dadson
07-28-2007, 04:29 AM
If respectful letters are not warranted, then please don't write letters. I've already written one letter of apology to an LA times writer today for something I didn't do.