PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Ross Perot Supports Ron Paul?

Sesshomaru
01-13-2008, 05:25 PM
There have been a lot of comparisons between both guys in the media and I know Ross was against things like NAFTA and such. Do you think that thered be any way for Ross do endorse Ron?

Hell he could definitely help with funding the grassroots efforts.

TaiwanGuy
01-13-2008, 05:26 PM
i am not sure about this but i think perot was against nafta for the wrong reasons. he was anti-world trade.

colecrowe
01-13-2008, 05:29 PM
perot was a big protectionist. But Paul is the only one that cares about and would actually do something about the debt and deficit spending. Also, maybe Perot is for the Iraq war, and that might be a dealbreaker for him? And maybe he'll only support him if he goes independent? Would be very good to know.

VoluntaryMan
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM
It would be nice, but I suspect he won't.

Geronimo
01-13-2008, 05:48 PM
The office manager at Ron Paul's NH HQ was telling me that Ross Perot was CFR.

I haven't done any research on it, since I haven't given it much thought until now.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
One of Perot's big issues was social security, entitlements in general and the budget deficit.

Might be worth having Ron sit down for lunch with him?

dirka
01-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Why does Ron Have 0 Big Name endorsements?????

Sure he has a ton of small fish supporting him, but no one that can grab headlines...I can't believe there is no one out there willing to put their name behind Paul. (and don't say Goldwater is a big name, basically I never heard a word about him from the media)

Johncjackson
01-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Maybe on the conspiracy stuff but not on the libertarianish stuff.

Goldwater Conservative
01-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I think he's buddies with the Clinton family.