PDA

View Full Version : I call upon everyone to read this: The long term solution - OUR REVOLUTION

anarchy
01-13-2008, 05:24 PM
The american public is completely uninformed. They have been schooled by media that is totally controlled by big corporations and government. The basis for a working democracy is an INDEPENDENT media, which will report stories no matter if they suit the interest of a company or not. This is no longer the case, and has not been the case for a long time now. It has gotten to the point where a totalitarian state is no longer a nightmare, it's already here. The only thing left to do is revolt against it. Our revolt is now taking place trough Ron Paul. Ron Paul is grouping the remaining free thinkers and revolutionaries together. We need to take this unique opportunity to restore freedom to our nation and the rest of the world. There is no time left after this, it's already too late. If we don't restore our freedoms now we will not be allowed to do so anymore. The plan of action is clear, but also intensive. It is time to school and inform your neighbours again. You will have to start today by going out in your street and hold a meeting. This is not as easy as it sounds. You will need to be prepared with documentaries, proof, and a lot more. You will need to educate yourself in the methods of indoctrination which the media is using right now. You will need to know what they used so you can un-indoctrinate them out of the frames currently set by the mass media. It is doable, we have the evidence and literature to do so. Therefore I call on the following:

- We need to create a complete package and method of re-educating, un-indoctrinating our fellow american neighbours. We need to group together now to create a package that will work and will liberate 90% of the minds we present it to. This needs to be done NOW. I suggest to reply in this thread and start grouping our ideas.

- We will start with just the street you live in. This will be easier to do cause you can schedule a street meeting and stress the importance. Next to that people will not brush you off as quickly as trough door-to-door. We will help you in creating the package to deliver the message with the previous point.

- We need to take back the media. Youtube and the internet are our platform. The problem is that not all people are using their computer to search for alternative news sources. Therefore we need to focus on creating our own television channels, but also on collecting money to pay for advertisements on major TV channels that will promote these alternative channels. Next to that we can create a new platform like apple TV that will replace current media that will allow people to view TV trough the internet instead of trough big cable/satellite broadcasters.

- A fund has to be setup to accomplish the advertisements for our channels of unbiased TRUTH. If we can raise 20 million, we can easily raise the money to adveritise our channels of TRUTH. Once people watch these channels they will increasingly become aware to what's going on and our funds will continue building. It is a sure thing that this will succeed with the right organization.

- I call upon all of you, we are the frontrunners. You are a very unique selectee. Don't close this thread and think someone else will do it. It is thanks to YOU who is reading this that we will succeed. YOU are our only hope left to still exit from this totalitarian state while it is still possible. Ron Paul is our catalyst to freedom. It is your duty to awaken the sleeping american neighbour, they want you to. The building is burning but they need you to wake them up so they can see it for themselves. They will thank you for it in the end. YOU ARE THE HERO. LETS START THE REVOLUTION WHICH RON PAUL INTENDED.

Please post in this thread NOW!

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 05:32 PM
I agree with this, although I don't know if it is possible to get people to listen to us over the media, but it may be possible if we educate them on how the media is hooked up with the federal reserve, and how they make money talking about the war, and how the media is all owned by the same person pretty much.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 05:38 PM
I agree with this, although I don't know if it is possible to get people to listen to us over the media, but it may be possible if we educate them on how the media is hooked up with the federal reserve, and how they make money talking about the war, and how the media is all owned by the same person pretty much.

Yes, I think we can create a package of truth that will awaken most of them. Especially if we use the right 'frames' they have been indoctrinated with. Need to discuss this a bit more.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 06:05 PM
blimp

All4Paul
01-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Education is priority #1. Once people realize that this isnt all conspiracy nut-job stuff they become so enraged that they must help to cause a change. Another angle is financial; when i woke up about 3 years ago my financial decisions/investments were based upon fallacies my university education had instilled in me. Now it's a whole different ballgame...300% for 2007. Just watching the MSM for what angles they are hitting us with, then reading between the lines for the real story...nothing more really. Once you learn what the central banking system is and how all world resources are consolidated within it's control, it changes your entire outlook in a big way.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Lets compose a package of awakening

gerryb
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Watch this video by G Edward Griffin (Author of The Creature From Jekyll Island)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=g+edward+griffin&total=213&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

He explains we need to take the power centers back from the collectivist establishment.

All4Paul
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Watch this video by G Edward Griffin (Author of The Creature From Jekyll Island)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=g+edward+griffin&total=213&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

He explains we need to take the power centers back from the collectivist establishment.
I've sent that one to lots of people over the past few months. He's a wealth of info.

IChooseLiberty
01-13-2008, 07:06 PM
I agree with this but now is not the time. Let's focus our energy on Paul for now because the success of an idea like this is dependant on the success of his candidacy.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I agree with this but now is not the time. Let's focus our energy on Paul for now because the success of an idea like this is dependant on the success of his candidacy.

This IS the time. It should be combined with teaching people on Ron Paul. It's an all-in-one package.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM

Great video indeed, still watching

IChooseLiberty
01-13-2008, 08:18 PM
This IS the time. It should be combined with teaching people on Ron Paul. It's an all-in-one package.

It would seem so but I think that the average person would not comprehend that the media is biased towards the agenda of the elites. Hence, you, the RP supporter, would be labeled a conspiracy theorist. We do not need that and this is why most have decided that it is in the best interest of the grassroots campaign to disassociate ourselves from the 9/11 truthers.

Bottom line: Focusing on the media being the strongarm of the elite is the wrong approach IMHO. I think we should focus on RP and his philosophy.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 08:44 PM
It would seem so but I think that the average person would not comprehend that the media is biased towards the agenda of the elites. Hence, you, the RP supporter, would be labeled a conspiracy theorist. We do not need that and this is why most have decided that it is in the best interest of the grassroots campaign to disassociate ourselves from the 9/11 truthers.

Bottom line: Focusing on the media being the strongarm of the elite is the wrong approach IMHO. I think we should focus on RP and his philosophy.

Like I said before we need to create an all in one package that will awaken 90%. It will probably hold several information bits, including RP's philosophy. The 'average person' will be convinced by facts which includes videos that we have collected over the past months with definite proof on how Fox News is manipulating everything, and of course thats only a very small piece of the pie we need to present.

Something unrelated: I see your avatar says 'chasing freedom'. Have you read 'the secret' or similar books? It's better to use a phrase like 'Freedom' or 'Freedom is here'. Otherwise you will indeed end up chasing it :)

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-13-2008, 08:54 PM
That is why I set up www.TrueWorldHistory.info (http://www.TrueWorldHistory.info). "An Idea Whose Time Has Come" is featured on it.

However, people have been trying to educate others for decades. It ain't easy to get people to even care. At this stage of the game, having a Patriot in the White House is probably our only shot. Once the internet is regulated, and the destruction of our civil liberties that are already on the books is being enforced full-force, anyone trying to educate others will be considered a domestic terrorist. It's imperative that all Executive Orders and Presidential Directives be scrapped.

Good luck setting up a TV network. A. The FCC is set up to eliminate the voice of political opposition. B. Even if you could get past the FCC, the owners of the cable and satellite networks would not let you on.