PDA

View Full Version : Help in Indiana!

gracebkr
01-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I live in Newton county Indiana. I am not sure if Ron Paul is on the ticket here. I can't seem to find the information and I need a direction. I have the Indiana Petition printed out, but I don't know if I need to start following the directions because he might already be on it. It says I need a CAN-7 form, I can't find where that is. I am totally doing this with no previous knowledge on how to. I also have the number ready for first thing in the morning to start becoming a delegate. Once I do this and I am successful I will recruit others to do the same and guide them on how to in Indiana. I need some help though because it might have already been done, but I don't want to rely on anything I am not positive of. Please, if anyone knows or can point me to someone who does.

MadTheologian
01-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm from the Fort Wayne/Allen County Meet-up group...and if you want, PM yr e-mail so I can send it to someone who knows the ins and outs of petitioning than I do.

nc4rp
01-13-2008, 05:25 PM
grassroots in the house!

Change
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
The map on RonPaul2008.com Official Website gives you, your personal hotline to Ron Paul's State HQ information. The Link below.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/

gracebkr
01-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Thank you everyone! I am on it!

Austin
01-13-2008, 07:40 PM
According to Bill Hathaway, the leader of the Peru Meetup Group, we have enough signatures for all districts, except 5. He got this information from John Downey, who the campaign hired to collect and verify signatures.

I think his email jdowney@gmail.com

Everyone will be glad to know that Indiana is almost completely wrapped up!

Information received by Bill Hathaway from Mr. Downey and Mr. McHugh stated that Ballot Access appears to be complete in every district except District 5 and that district is currently being finished by the campaign.

I would imagine that someone from the campaign will officially release the Ballot Access information/confirmation very shortly.

Sit tight and job well done!

gracebkr
01-13-2008, 07:45 PM
According to Bill Hathaway, the leader of the Peru Meetup Group, we have enough signatures for all districts, except 5. He got this information from John Downey, who the campaign hired to collect and verify signatures.

Man that is great! Could you post the link when it comes in, no rush.

MadTheologian
01-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Sent yr e-mail to Melissa, a fellow member in the FW/Allen group. Keep yr eyes peeled! :)

kaleidoscope eyes
01-14-2008, 02:58 AM

Yes! I've been wondering what the status of Indiana has been. cooooool. ;)