PDA

View Full Version : AJ: NCAAP Guy Coming On Today's Show

freelance
01-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't know when, but it's to defend Ron Paul. Get whatever it is you have to get ready to record it, because I'm computer media stupid or I would do it myself.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope this is true. And I hope the NAACP issues a press release to back this up. If so, then after the campaign is over everyone remember this.

"Our list of allies grows thin"

anyone?

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
What with all the people being so negative no one wants to comment on this? Are there that many trolls and moles in here?

colecrowe
01-13-2008, 04:39 PM
This is just one NAACP official (local director in Austin, TX) that has met Ron Paul twice in 20 years. The NAACP itself is not going to do a press release or anything like that, not in a million years.

The audio is linked to in this post:http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=88648

Summary: From Anti-War Radio on Chaos Radio 95.9 from Austin, TX. Host Scott Horton (sp?). Guest Nelson Linder (director of Austin, TX NAACP). Stuff about Ron Paul starts at 0:55 second point. Linder met Ron Paul "about 20 years ago on another station." Linder "called in to talk to him." Says the comments were "taken out of context." He also met him in person, and "didn't get the impression at all" that he was racist or "disrespectful".

freelance
01-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah, NCAAP guy. I didn't get his name. It's a guy with the NAACP. Nothing more, not the organization, but a person.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Ahh...my mistake.

I thought this was from their headquarters. Well, I'm still glad there are honest people willing to defend Ron Paul's good name.

DrCap
01-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Again, it's about education, the people that know RP the best, know him and support him. The NAACP would probably support him if they learned enough about his plans, but alas they probably won't officially join any bandwagon any time soon.
It would be in the best interests, at least of inner city African Americans to support him, they just don't realize that yet.