PDA

View Full Version : The "We Love You Dr. Ron Paul" Thread

ColdSoul
01-13-2008, 01:52 PM
I just through it would be nice to have a "official we love you Dr. Ron Paul thread" that maybe could be printed out and sent to the good Dr. Or we could print them out ourselves and keep them as a scrapbook to show the future generations what a well loved, and wonderful man Mr. Paul is.

My message:

Dear Mr. Paul,

My thoughts put onto words can not effectively communicate the true feelings I have for what you have done, and are trying to do for this once great nation. And while I feel that my life will never have as much of a impact on the world and this nation as you have, I feel that if I do 1 one 1000ths of what you have accomplished in just your run for the presidency then I will have done more than I ever dreamed

I am behind you every step of the way, and I will continue to do everything in my power to help people learn what a great person and leader you are, and I will continue to fight for you as long as you are willing to accept it. Thank you so much Mr. Paul, and please know you have done more than any of us would ever ask of you, or expect of you.

Be Safe
Be Well
Remember we Care
Remember we are Behind You ALWAYS!

Just one of your many fans, and followers
CS

ColdSoul
01-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Come on people show Dr. Ron Paul some love!

No need to be negative all the time, sometimes it's good to get it out to vent but you have to do some positive thinking as well.

billyjoeallen
01-13-2008, 02:41 PM
I am all about the love!

DrCap
01-13-2008, 02:52 PM
passion is there... being a man though, I really can't say I LOVE you... though my wife has often stated 'why don't you just marry Ron Paul?' lately.

ColdSoul
01-13-2008, 02:54 PM
passion is there... being a man though, I really can't say I LOVE you... though my wife has often stated 'why don't you just marry Ron Paul?' lately.

LOL, you got a good laugh out of me.

Your welcome to tell Ron how you feel in your own words, or own way of course.

angelatc
01-13-2008, 02:57 PM
I heart Ron Paul!

princessredtights
01-13-2008, 04:02 PM
I was thinking something similar to this morning! What if we each mailed a card or note to Dr Paul expressing our Thanks?

Have a "appreciation for RP" "bomb" ...

LibertyEagle
01-13-2008, 04:13 PM
bump

ColdSoul
01-13-2008, 05:14 PM
(blimp)