PDA

View Full Version : National Exposure....... Without The Main Stream Media!

Myerz
01-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Our current visibility high points.....the debates? I don't think so.

I guess my point is what’s the use? They do not ask him the relevant questions about legitimate issues. They belittle is very presence. I’m starting to wonder if it has become more detrimental for him to even participate. They try to make him appear to sideshow.

I realize it’s national exposure, but in a good way or bad? Bad, in the sense that people buy into the media’s crap never thinking…. Wow! They’re really hammering this guy, hmmm maybe he has a point. I don’t think they are thinking all that much anymore.

These so-called debates do not have room for the truth. When the truth is spoken it’s as if someone just spoke in a foreign language. And, when the truth is spoken they only allow 30 seconds to get it out. 30 seconds only allow one to expose it, never being able to explain how we got in the mess and how to fix it. So, by design the debates are not the forum for this type of discussion. They are nothing more than an auction block to deceive the public.

Regarding the “national exposure”……there are millions of products that are SOLD across this country that aren’t not debated nor need to be. We do not need to debate the issue of toilet paper, it’s a necessity. Like the truth, there’s no room for debate…it’s the truth! Damn it!

We need to sell Ron Paul. We do not need to debate Ron Paul.
We need to sell the truth. We do not need to debate the truth.

We need a nation wide marketing scheme, like every other major product that is sold across America.
What are we selling? The Constitution, Freedom, What made America great, Ron Paul’s message, etc.
In what format can we sell this…. Video, Audio, Radio, TV Commercials, Newspaper, Door to Door, Word of mouth, Telemarketing, etc. We are already doing this in one form or another. But not one particular medium is currently providing or can provide all the information on all these topics. What format is the most effective. I think they are all effective in their own way, but I think all of them should be pointing the viewer, reader, the individual to one centralized focused medium. The official campaign/grassroots, professional produced DVD. I’m serious here guys.

Picture the contents, the high-quality animated menu, the special features, shoot- maybe even a Ron Paul game for the kiddos. Remember, with this DVD you’ve got all the time in the world to get the message out so…..get it out right.

The menu content could start from the beginning, a little history lesson on what made this country great.

Some examples of what could be on the DVD grouped in different topics..

Auto-Start with a heart felt, personal message from Ron Paul.

Then go to menu

America Then and Now….

- The Founding Fathers
- The Constitution….why it needs to exists and how it’s being violated today.
- The Bill of Rights…why it needs to exists and how it’s being violated today.
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Patriot Act …..and what it really says
- All Federal agencies, Departments, and programs.
- The current state of the Economy, the Dollar, and the Truth

Ron Paul, the Man, the Politician, a champion of the Constitution

- Meet Ron Paul
- Growing up
- Education
- Medical Practice
- Public Service
- His personal beliefs and convictions
- His Plan on
- ( All of the issues found on HQ website) 

-Meet the Revolution
- Rallies
- Testimonies
- Money Bombs
- Marches
- Sign Gallery section
- Songs and Videos
- The Blimp
- The AirCorp and Air Force

-The Media
- All of Ron Pauls TV Ads
- All Ron Pauls Radio Interviews
- Giant collection of all the supporters videos
- Edited Debates of Ron Paul
- All Straw-poll results reported via the media
- Media Bias and blatant smear campaign

- What to do next
- Contact Information
- Printable PDF ( DVD-ROM )
- Nation wide list of meetup groups with contact info
- Important dates and phone Numbers

End with a heart felt, personal message from Ron Paul.

That's all I got.......it's the only that is NOT being done. It's the only that MSM can not take away from us yet.

On all of what we are doing now we need to provide a phone # to call for a free DVD. We need to push a FREE DVD... it needs to be as common as the URL that is found on every ad thqat's already out there...Remember not everyone has a PC, but most do have a TV and DVD player or knows someone who does.

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I have mentioned the idea before of putting out Ron Paul's NH town hall forum on DVD to every American.

I think to get his message out on DVD to every American is the key to getting around the media blackout and smear job of Ron Paul. We can do it through the grassroots. Most people here can make copies of the DVD to pass out to the public. We can do this but we must work fast. Super Tuesday is fast approaching and our time to do this is very limited. But with all of the meetup groups around the nation this is definitely doable, with or without the official campaign's help.

Myerz
01-13-2008, 01:43 PM
On every other form of advertising we need to promote the FREE DVD.....I know, I have this feeling it's too late....but there are some amazing people out there.....
hopefully ones that have the resources to get it done.

I do not.....I, along with a couple of other people in this forum, have a thought.

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 02:34 PM
On every other form of advertising we need to promote the FREE DVD.....I know, I have this feeling it's too late....but there are some amazing people out there.....
hopefully ones that have the resources to get it done.

I do not.....I, along with a couple of other people in this forum, have a thought.

No it's not too late. Even if it is too late for Super Tuesday it is still not too late for a third party run. We need to do this even if it takes 4 months to finish. The national election doesn't happen till November, we have time. I know Ron Paul said he has no intention of running third party, but after seeing the way the other candidates and Fox News has treated him in the Republican debates, I think he will go third party if he doesn't get the nomination. Ron Paul still has a legitimate shot to be the next President. We can make it happen despite the media blackout and smear job.

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Blimp!

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Anyone have any feedback on this? I think this is a worthy project. We need to start organizing this and make it happen.

Myerz
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Do we have any A/V (audio/Video) professionals in the house tonight?

I really think the campaign needs to be involved in this...they already have the funds...we would have to have a separate fund raiser for this.....
Plus, personal messages from Ron Paul, etc. it's in the campaigns hands they need to do this....at this level all I can do is suggest.

Myerz
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I am sure there's someone here that can do this....where are you?

If anyone is interested......it can be done with this software....

DVD Architect Studio
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/product.asp?pid=463

OR

FinalCut Studio
http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/dvdstudiopro/

We will need the campaign's involvement on the Meet Ron Paul section!!!

Hello HQ???

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Well I am going to start making some DVDs of the NH town hall forum with Ron Paul and passing them out. I encourage all supporters that can do this, to do the same.

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I live in Atlanta. We need some people to start making these DVDs for South Carolina voters. We must get around the main stream medias blackout and smear job of Ron Paul or he has no chance of becoming the next President. We have a lot of work to do. Let's get to it.

shasshas
01-13-2008, 07:49 PM
your idea will not work

the majority of America is not comfortable with Ron Paul's ideas

RickyJ
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
your idea will not work

According to a blind Zogby poll on issues only, they are not only comfortable with his ideas, they like them much more than any other candidates ideas.

You are not a troll are you? Nope, of course not, just trying to shoot down an idea that gets around the media blackout of Ron Paul because you are a supporter of his. Yeah sure!

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Our current visibility high points.....the debates? I don't think so.

I guess my point is what’s the use? They do not ask him the relevant questions about legitimate issues. They belittle is very presence. I’m starting to wonder if it has become more detrimental for him to even participate. They try to make him appear to sideshow.

I thought the last debate, Ron Paul did get to talk a lot more. That despite the 'electibility' question, which was an excellent response too.

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
According to a blind Zogby poll on issues only, they are not only comfortable with his ideas, they like them much more than any other candidates ideas.

I don't doubt this is the case, because Ron Paul's views are the traditional Republican views.

He still needs to get out there however. Many people don't use the internet, or even watch the debates. Most people may not even normally consider getting involved until the general election, when a chance to actually choose who is going to be running is already lost.

Paul4Prez
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM

What are the biggest issues in this election?

Iraq, government spending, illegal immigration, civil liberties, and health care

ONLY Ron Paul is on the majority side with the American people on ALL of them.

He is against the Iraq war (70% of the nation cheers)

He wants to cut government spending, and NONE of the other candidates will (70% of the nation cheers)

He is against illegal immigration, and NONE of the anti-war Democrats are (55% of the nation cheers)

He will protect our civil liberties, better than anyone else (50% of the nation cheers VERY loudly)

He won't turn our struggling health care system over to the government to completely destroy, but he will give patients and doctors more control (Anyone with half a brain cheers.)

Ron Paul is the most mainstream candidate there is. On top of that, he has the personal integrity and principled consistency, and the voting record to prove it, that the other candidates can only DREAM about.

Don't think for a minute that the American people have rejected, or ever would reject Ron Paul. Most of them don't know much about him, still. Many who do think he is still a long shot. We can still change BOTH misperceptions, as long as we don't give up.

RickyJ
01-14-2008, 06:25 AM
What are the biggest issues in this election?

Iraq, government spending, illegal immigration, civil liberties, and health care

ONLY Ron Paul is on the majority side with the American people on ALL of them.

He is against the Iraq war (70% of the nation cheers)

He wants to cut government spending, and NONE of the other candidates will (70% of the nation cheers)

He is against illegal immigration, and NONE of the anti-war Democrats are (55% of the nation cheers)

He will protect our civil liberties, better than anyone else (50% of the nation cheers VERY loudly)

He won't turn our struggling health care system over to the government to completely destroy, but he will give patients and doctors more control (Anyone with half a brain cheers.)

Ron Paul is the most mainstream candidate there is. On top of that, he has the personal integrity and principled consistency, and the voting record to prove it, that the other candidates can only DREAM about.

Don't think for a minute that the American people have rejected, or ever would reject Ron Paul. Most of them don't know much about him, still. Many who do think he is still a long shot. We can still change BOTH misperceptions, as long as we don't give up.

We can and we will! Ron Paul's message is going to get out there despite the main stream media blackout. We are going to directly give his message to voters in multiple formats. I think DVDs would be the best way for people that are willing to listen. Let's start giving these DVDs out door to door! Never give up! Never!

Myerz
01-14-2008, 07:22 AM
your idea will not work

shASShas......is what the name implies......... go away.....you know nothing of what you speak of.....

Like the letter campaign, HQ(w/ A/V profressional oversight) makes the master copy of the DVD.......every grassroot supporter gets a copy......we mass-duplicate it........buy your spool of 100 DVD.......rip and burn.......rip and burn........ the DVD graphics??? Oh, I am sure we can have 1,000s of templets on the web in days.

My only fear is that HQ is not reading this forum or ....... I don't even know how to finish this..... it always brings me down.

RollOn2day
01-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Media blackout is about to be lifted on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

After last nights meet up we have commited to controlling our own media by purchasing newspaper, TV, Billboards and handing out DVD's. The links I have included below are 'off the shelf" ready to go without delay products that can be in front of your community within days of making a personal commitment to take this into your own hands.

DVD's are presently available. No need to reinvent the wheel. I put in on opening ordered for 100 and will hand them out this week locally. My goal is to hand out 1000 in my county by the primary. (only 1400 people voted in the last primary in my county)

http://ronpaulreveres.com/
http://www.ronpauldvd.com/details.rp08

Paper ads are available from here. My Meet up group is going to start running these ads in select local newswpapers.
http://www.ads4paul.com/

Billboard graphics are available here. We are investigating the cost of billboards today. We took an instant pass the hat collection" at the meet up group last night (appoximately 30 people) and came up with a whopping $1,021 to start this campaign.
http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/id18.html

TV ads are available for local cable tv insertion on select channels like CNN, HLN, ESPN, USA etc
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

Radio ads are available here:
http://ronpaul4us.com/

If we take this as a mission that will last until November....with or without the GOP....it is the next great Grassroots Marketing Effort. Control your own local media! Control your own destiny!

rpfan2008
01-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Mailing this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89241) to EVERY American Family.

RickyJ
01-14-2008, 09:45 AM
DVD's are presently available. No need to reinvent the wheel. I put in on opening ordered for 100 and will hand them out this week locally. My goal is to hand out 1000 in my county by the primary. (only 1400 people voted in the last primary in my county)

http://ronpaulreveres.com/
http://www.ronpauldvd.com/details.rp08

1-4 Single(s) $1.75

That's too much per DVD. I can make my own cheaper than that. Everyone can.

RollOn2day
01-14-2008, 09:48 AM
I got 100 for $64 dollars and will be handing them out starting Wednesday.

Time is of the essence. I'm all for making your own though!

RickyJ
01-14-2008, 09:56 AM
I got 100 for $64 dollars and will be handing them out starting Wednesday.

Time is of the essence. I'm all for making your own though!

Well that is not a bad deal at all. I will probably pick some up too then. :D

wowabunga
01-14-2008, 10:25 AM
I think they are all effective in their own way, but I think all of them should be pointing the viewer, reader, the individual to one centralized focused medium. The official campaign/grassroots, professional produced DVD. I’m serious here guys.

AOL got to be the giant it is because of all the free AOL 3.5 discs they distributed via the US Mail and via free displays in stores. The early versions are collectables on ebay go figure.

Most small business owners understand Ron Paul ( I sure as heck do ) and getting displays into small stores all across the US I'm guessing could take off like a prarie fire.

wowabunga
01-14-2008, 10:30 AM

Local Meetup group in Missouri we had 2 talbles at a good sized public gun show on Sunday. Spoke with a gentleman 80 years young. He took the time to tell me that out of all the candidates on the debate stage... Ron Paul is by far the smartest one up there.

The message is growing :)

wowabunga
01-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Anyone know any game programmers ? Tack on a few "RP Themed" games on the CD.

Madison Ave. knows that the gammers spend their spare time in front of the game cube, and not the TV... so Madison Ave is now doing product placement inside of actual virtual surroundings.

RollOn2day
01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
This is an important thread. I know there are others like it .

In thee end....we can take this country by storm if we all focus ourselves and local meetup groups to control the media in our own communities.

hopeful
01-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I've seen other posts like these (about DVD'S) I think it's a great idea

Sadly post like these get lost in the "grassroots" forum in no time

i believe they belong in " Grassroots Campaigning" canvassing

And if anyone is interested in doing this look in the aforementioned forum and see the post by ColdSoul.....

hopeful
01-14-2008, 01:44 PM
bump

hopeful
01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
What we are trying to do if you think of it , is basically sell something. and that happens to be Dr. Ron Paul. Saying that, we all heard the axiom "he could sell you the Brooklyn bridge". Most of us can recite to potential voters the platform of RP, but can we sell that ? there is a difference.
I truly believe a professionally made DVD is the way to go. Either delivered by mail or by door to door or both. BUT we have to get the attention of the people we are canvassing, or to put it another way, to perk enough interest so they will actually watch it and not leave on a table somewhere, or THROWN in the garbage ! Just a simple sentence or note like "wait to you see what Dr. Ron Paul has to say about taxes in the video". then perhaps we perked their interest enough to actually pop it in a player...................all IMHO

phoenixrising
01-17-2008, 04:37 AM
I have mentioned the idea before of putting out Ron Paul's NH town hall forum on DVD to every American.

I think to get his message out on DVD to every American is the key to getting around the media blackout and smear job of Ron Paul. We can do it through the grassroots. Most people here can make copies of the DVD to pass out to the public. We can do this but we must work fast. Super Tuesday is fast approaching and our time to do this is very limited. But with all of the meetup groups around the nation this is definitely doable, with or without the official campaign's help.
BUMP!.......ANYTHING is possible!!!!!! ...that's why we are all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!