PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know these SMOSH guys on YouTube??? Would be a HUGE endorsement!

peznex
01-13-2008, 01:19 PM
They are 20 years old and use the Internet to make money. They should be all for Ron Paul because of his always voting against regulating the Internet and doing away with IRS and everything. Their videos always get way over one million views and they are the #1 channel on YouTube.

They have contact information on their website but it would probably be easier to convince them to do an endorsement if someone had talked to them before. So, does anyone know them???

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=smosh

http://www.smosh.com/contact.php

Abyss
01-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I think they are kinda crazy.

CurtisLow
01-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I have seen there videos in the past and say no. They are crazy and gross and the same time.

Soccrmastr
01-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I dont think it would be a HUGE endorsement zomg!!!11!!!

Hardly anyone knows them outside of internet and no one will really care.

Jeremy
01-13-2008, 01:45 PM
I've been a YouTuber for a long time, even when these guys weren't so popular. These aren't the kind of people you want to support a candidate, or at least try to get them to support because their style is comedy / goofy. They won't make a serious video unless they want to be very serious about something. Their are other people on YT that would be better. (maybe nalts. his style is comedy too, but he is serious and real with people)

angelatc
01-13-2008, 01:46 PM
It is time to get off the internet. Call your neighbors. Be a precinct leader.

Soccrmastr
01-13-2008, 01:54 PM
It is time to get off the internet. Call your neighbors. Be a precinct leader.

seriously. I hate how theres hardly any action in the Precinct leader sub forum. More people need to sign up and stop making worthless post about "ZOMG HUGE INTERNET ENDORESEMENT!!"

Abyss
01-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Well you don't need to make fun of the guy, buddy.

But I agree that offline>online.

And smoosh wouldn't be a terribly great endorsement.