PDA

View Full Version : Stick with the issues (No negativity)

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Too much negativity, perhaps from trying to recoup from no wins in the first two primaries, and an attack piece.

First, this campaign is about the message, and not necessarily the candidate or the movement itself. I guarantee you we will lose if we are negative, and stop focusing on the issues. We will lose the campaign, and we will lose even getting the message out, so those issues can start being looked at and corrected. We'll even lose eventually getting other candidates in office later on, if we're negative.

We lost 2 primaries. So what. 4 other candidates lost too.

We have an attack piece. So what. Every candidate in and out of office has attack pieces, and it never seems to make any difference to voters. If it did, we'd spend more time digging up dirt, but we all know it doesn't make much difference.

I want to hear more about the issues. I want to hear Ron Paul speak more. And I want him to be heard by more people. 3 people I've talked to in the last 2 weeks did NOT know who he was, and those were people I thought would have.

If Ron Paul does not get enough momentum to win in time, so what -
if we get the issues out to everyone.

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 12:22 PM
//

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 12:28 PM
//

BeFranklin
01-13-2008, 12:44 PM
//

Laja
01-13-2008, 12:55 PM
I have no idea why, but every time I post a thread that has to do with attitude and moving forward, letting go of negativity, the threads die an immediate death. I guess people like drama. Sadly, they really don't understand that a committed, positive and focused group can move mountains. And negativity just adds negativity to our efforts and drags them down.