01-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Wolf is tearing HUCK apart !

I love it !

colecrowe
01-13-2008, 11:23 AM
about what exactly?

TSOL
01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Mitt made a comment of him raising taxes more than lowering and WOLF asked Huck to address that

He could not address it. And then WOLF said 'Did you ? Or did you not ?' and Huck just didn't give an answer; nothing but 'Well, excuses excuses, excuses ..."

PC_for_Paul
01-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah but he's getting air time, We have been labled as racist and lost our meesage, while America only see's "Cardboard Conservatives".

When do we startfighting back?

The one thing America Likes more than a front runner is someone who stands up and defends themselves against these attacks.

Where do we make our stand?

Where do we take our message back?

When do we start making the case that all these cardboard candidates are no the real slim shady?

HOLLYWOOD
01-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Mitt made a comment of him raising taxes more than lowering and WOLF asked Huck to address that

He could not address it. And then WOLF said 'Did you ? Or did you not ?' and Huck just didn't give an answer; nothing but 'Well, excuses excuses, excuses ..."

This what every Politician and government level does... higher/lower... add FEES, which aren't considered new taxes.

The other half is, ie, killing educational programs worth $50 million and passing one LARGE NEW educational bill for $35 MILLION! All you'll hear about is the NEW largest EDUCATIONAL bill ever passed in history... not the $50 million in cuts covertly happened over a time period or years. ALL THE TYPICAL "SLIDE OF HAND" DISINFORMATION?MISINFORMATION SCHEME... and the SHEEPLE by this BULLSH*T!

WAKE UP AMERICA!

http://www.afscme.org <=== The MOST EVIL Government PAC in AMERICA

HenryKnoxFineBooks
01-13-2008, 12:15 PM
*Sleight of hand* otherwise, i agree with you :)

thisisgiparti
01-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah but he's getting air time, We have been labled as racist and lost our meesage, while America only see's "Cardboard Conservatives".

When do we startfighting back?

The one thing America Likes more than a front runner is someone who stands up and defends themselves against these attacks.

Where do we make our stand?

Where do we take our message back?

When do we start making the case that all these cardboard candidates are no the real slim shady?

that's a fight your candidate must undertake himself. the latest Reason magazine article doesn't help, either. it seems he has never sufficiently refuted these allegations. people knew him in TX, when he ran for office. they took him at his word. this is the highest office in the nation, and trust is going to decide who will take it.

that's why Huck and McCain are doing so well, even though we know they're liars. one is seen as a hero who "talks straight" and a tough leader. the other has a following by token of his "faith."

Ron Paul may have taken "moral responsibility" for those words, but he's playing dumb, and it wont fly with the general public. he is seen as negligent and lying to protect a coward that he likely still has on his staff. it sucks. Ron Paul is the only person who can clarify this. actually, whoever wrote those letters needs to come forward. I doubt they will, though.

just argue "the message" or whatever Ron Paul said that you would like to see become policy, but leave his name out of it. this is your "revolution" now.

DeafPalmdale
01-13-2008, 12:25 PM
YouTube? If that's bad, let everyone know about it.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 12:34 PM
that's a fight your candidate must undertake himself. the latest Reason magazine article doesn't help, either. it seems he has never sufficiently refuted these allegations. people knew him in TX, when he ran for office. they took him at his word. this is the highest office in the nation, and trust is going to decide who will take it.

that's why Huck and McCain are doing so well, even though we know they're liars. one is seen as a hero who "talks straight" and a tough leader. the other has a following by token of his "faith."

Ron Paul may have taken "moral responsibility" for those words, but he's playing dumb, and it wont fly with the general public. he is seen as negligent and lying to protect a coward that he likely still has on his staff. it sucks. Ron Paul is the only person who can clarify this. actually, whoever wrote those letters needs to come forward. I doubt they will, though.

just argue "the message" or whatever Ron Paul said that you would like to see become policy, but leave his name out of it. this is your "revolution" now.

Please see
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=88143&page=10

posts #91 and #98 if any of you believe the nonsense that thispartigirl and others are pushing. What is happening to Ron Paul is an orchestrated smear and it does seem to be doing damage. BUT there is no substance to it and any of his supporters who think otherwise are deluded.

I won't repost here the arguments I made in the above thread but if you are still confused about this please go there and debate me. This is simply not worth giving up on Ron Paul over.

PC_for_Paul
01-13-2008, 12:41 PM

We need our Message back, and the cheapest form of media is free media. How do we get free media?

We should start going on the offensive, we attack these "Cardboard Conservatives". Every time these guys say something we need to call them out, the media loves a good fight and the good Doctor has the Ammo.

In Politics like War we need to:

Shoot
Move
Communicate

Looking at the campaign website we have 3 dates for the next 3 days in NV?

this close to Super Tuesday?

Dr. Paul should get mad as hell, and stand up, if not for himself then for his supporters. We are putting every thing we have into this movement, we will not allow our message to be stolen, or smeared.

I have only seen one "shot" from the campaign on Fox about being electable.
I don't see us moving
The only communication is between grass roots meetups.

They denounce us, because they can't denounce the message, but time is quickly running out and 3rd Party maybe our only option. We have to see what all these things due to the movement on MLK day. If we are unfazed we will raise 3 to 5 million and prepare to take our message 3rd Party.

If not we will suffer a huge setback and may have to prepare the movement for action after the economic collapse.