PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is this?

anarchy
01-13-2008, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZaglo3nWo

Iwantchange
01-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Just goes to prove what we have been saying. We need to spread this like wild fire!

Airborn
01-13-2008, 11:25 AM
WOW..

"I don't want these Ron Paul people. I need shots of the audience, with voice over. crap like that"

"crap like that??"

"yeh, I need crap like that"

DAFTEK
01-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Speechless! What can we do?

constitutional
01-13-2008, 11:29 AM
This is old people, really really long time ago at the Iowa Ames straw poll (I think, or at least around that time).

It has been debunked and the guy in the video has explained why he said what he said. Search it.

anarchy
01-13-2008, 11:30 AM
The man speaking is Tim Skubick of FOX NEWS DETROIT

anarchy
01-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Shall "We the People"...
START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE
formally accusing FOX, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and other *mainstream "mass media"/news sources of perpetrating criminal fraud (via omissions, distortions and outright lies) and a deliberate censorship of Dr. Ron Paul with intent to control the 2008 presidential elections?

Wyurm
01-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Shall "We the People"...
START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE
formally accusing FOX, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and other *mainstream "mass media"/news sources of perpetrating criminal fraud (via omissions, distortions and outright lies) and a deliberate censorship of Dr. Ron Paul with intent to control the 2008 presidential elections?

You might be able to get somewhere with the equal time law, but I doubt it. As for their decisions about what to show and what not to show, while it is offensive and ethically wrong it isn't illegal. In fact, Fox can legally lie like there's no tomorrow and there's little you can do about it. http://www.fewmets.net/articles/friscokid/goddamn.html

Myerz
01-13-2008, 11:57 AM
I have always been told that if you want to build a case against somebody you need to document (or keep track of...) every offense. This is another for the books.