PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Convertee's

mad212
01-13-2008, 10:52 AM
I just talked an old lady into Ron Paul over Hillary, but.. She wants to read his polices in Spanish. All of her friends at work are the same, so this could be quite a few convertee's.

So does anybody have info in Spanish, or does Dr. Paul have his info in Spanish?

Jimmy
01-13-2008, 10:57 AM
I just talked an old lady into Ron Paul over Hillary, but.. She wants to read his polices in Spanish. All of her friends at work are the same, so this could be quite a few convertee's.

So does anybody have info in Spanish, or does Dr. Paul have his info in Spanish?

This is America and we speak the English language here. Perhaps if she is still learning you could help her translate

Wyurm
01-13-2008, 10:59 AM

http://ronpaulspanish.blogspot.com/
http://www.ronpaulparapresidente.com/

The second one is based on the official website.

RonPaulCult
01-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Can they get onto the web. I know of this site:

http://ronpaulspanish.blogspot.com/

It's not much but it's in Spanish

Azprint
01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
English Motherfucker Do You Speak It?!

kirkblitz
01-13-2008, 11:04 AM

:D

wolv275
01-13-2008, 11:11 AM

dont diss.

my parents are legal immigrants who speak very little English, and are totally for Ron Paul. I agree that everyone should learn the language, but some just have too hard a time, although i give them hell when they try to get by with out it.

Azprint
01-13-2008, 11:19 AM
dont diss.

my parents are legal immigrants who speak very little English, and are totally for Ron Paul. I agree that everyone should learn the language, but some just have too hard a time, although i give them hell when they try to get by with out it.

Chill, I am immigrant myself and my English is perdy poor, it was a joke that crossed my mind so I posted it, sorry if I offended anyone :)

quantized
01-13-2008, 11:55 AM
all the best to you. i also managed to convert a few of my Hillary friend over to Ron Paul

mad212
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys, her English is ok, but reading in Spanish would make it easier to help her understand everything. Plus she has alot of work friends that she can convert from Hillary. They all just kinda went vote Hillary and it snow balled until me and her granddaughter found out!

pacelli
01-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys, her English is ok, but reading in Spanish would make it easier to help her understand everything. Plus she has alot of work friends that she can convert from Hillary. They all just kinda went vote Hillary and it snow balled until me and her granddaughter found out!

Is it too late for them to register republican to vote for Dr. Paul?

mad212
01-14-2008, 03:03 AM
She was already registered as an Republican :) Happy times. (voted for Bush both times though)

On another note 4 of my friends who have yard signs for Ron Paul and support him didn't register in time to vote, sigh. This is the counter productive actions that make winning this election harder. Convincing Hillary voters to vote for Ron Paul vs Ron Paul supporters not freaking stepping up to the plate!

My next target is my wifey's work friend who is gay. He is voting for Hillary simple because she supports gay marriage, nothing else. My best friend is for her because of the "national health care". And my other good buddy says its all about Bill, sigh..
These are the hardest to convert, they don't do their research and just follow the ads where it leads them too...Trust me I have had arguments, showed documents, videos, hell I did print outs with everybody's stances and still they stick to the, he can't win motto.

And yes I have used all the talking points, and they tell me they like him but him can't win.. The media wins again. They use the same bullshit terms they hear on fox to describe a man they know nothing about.. Its like high school, your not going to win on your views, but your good lucks and cheerleaders.