PDA

View Full Version : Ron Right Again - REUTERS: Bush says Iran threat to world

RonPaulCentral
01-13-2008, 08:10 AM
This is just part of this article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080113/ts_nm/mideast_bush_dc_2;_ylt=Atcn3SGQO9No4FeQz8rlvi4Gw_I E

If this doesn't further motivate you to get out there and canvas your neighboorhood I don't know what will. Let's just hope we make it to AN ELECTION and get rid of this madman before "something happens" (define that as your beliefs direct) and we are in a full fledged war in the middle east. For those of you under 35 I feel for you... think DRAFT. I hope this dirtbag doesn't do something to suspend the election and keep himself in office. I think the writing is on the wall. The current collection of the "usual suspects" weak puppet congress would do nothing to fight it either.

Could the President's trip to the middle east really be an alliance building step for invasion? I sure do think so. Why do you need to "rally friends" unless your sneaky ass is up to something?

GO CANVAS. :rolleyes:

----------------------

ABU DHABI (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Sunday that Iran was threatening security around the world by backing "extremists" and urged its Gulf Arab allies to "confront this danger before it is too late."

Speaking in Abu Dhabi, the third stop of his tour of Arab allies, Bush said that Shi'ite Muslim Iran was the world's number one sponsor of terrorism and accused it of undermining peace by supporting the Hezbollah guerrilla group in Lebanon, Palestinian Islamist group Hamas and Shi'ite militants in Iraq.

"Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere. So the United States is strengthening our longstanding security commitments with our friends in the Gulf and rallying friends around the world to confront this danger before it is too late," he said in his keynote speech.

"Iran is today the world's leading state sponsor of terror. It sends hundreds of millions of dollars to extremists around the world while its own people face repression and economic hardship at home," he said.

Joe3113
01-13-2008, 08:17 AM
No doubt "something" is being planned as we speak. It'll be ready to go before November, that much we can predict.

bobmurph
01-13-2008, 08:23 AM
"Dr. Paul...I don't understand what your trying to say"

/brit hume dumbfounded look

commence uproarious laughter from other candidates