PDA

View Full Version : Recycling signs and other campaign material.

tangent4ronpaul
01-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Recycling signs and other campaign material.

As soon as a state has their primary or caucus, it's over in that state for a while! But the state next door could be looking at their primary in days. They need your leftover and recycled signs and campaign material. Likewise, supporter involvement in GOTV activities the day of or 3 days up to that date would help us out a lot!

Please contact your neighboring states organizers and find out where you can plug in and where they can help you out. Look at the voting dates of your and states near you. See what you can do to help each other out.

Reply to this thread if you have or need materials, and for when.

Thanks,

-n

hummtide
01-13-2008, 09:41 AM
bump!

GregVernon
01-13-2008, 12:06 PM
heh, I could use a few signs if people have extras... I have some great places for them as well

I think this is probably a great idea for supporters in Florida/South Carolina as the official store may not get the signs out in time.

GregVernon
01-13-2008, 04:11 PM
two symbols and a drum fall off a cliff...
bah bump chhhhh

slacker921
01-13-2008, 04:28 PM
SC needs signs - pack them up and ship them to a meetup group leader. If you get them shipped out tomorrow then there's still time to get them up before the primary there on Saturday.

The HQs are in the center of SC so meetups on the borders have to drive to the center of the state to get signs.

ladyliberty
01-13-2008, 05:28 PM
FLORIDA has Yard Signs but NO STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a barnfull of signs and no good way to hang them up! And no I am not going to Home Depot/Lowes et al for materials - they are sold out of everything we might have used to put the signs up with.

I am so mad it aint even funny! Another meetup group gave our group 150 sign stands and the JERK kept them for himself! He is no longer a member of our meetup!

I HATE BEING A COUNTY CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like herding cats!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mental Dribble
01-13-2008, 05:40 PM
The stands that go with the plastic signs are made for plaster wiring that can be gotten at mason stores... it comes in a roll and you cut it for the signs...

Geronimo
01-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Staple them to telephone poles.

FLORIDA has Yard Signs but NO STANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a barnfull of signs and no good way to hang them up! And no I am not going to Home Depot/Lowes et al for materials - they are sold out of everything we might have used to put the signs up with.

I am so mad it aint even funny! Another meetup group gave our group 150 sign stands and the JERK kept them for himself! He is no longer a member of our meetup!

I HATE BEING A COUNTY CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like herding cats!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ak-oh
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
I need slim jims in Ohio. I will buy them for cost. HQ is terribly slow in getting them to me. Email me - samuel.barron@yahoo.com

tangent4ronpaul
01-13-2008, 11:49 PM
bump!

beachmaster
01-14-2008, 12:03 AM
We in Panama City Florida are in touch with Dothan Alabama meetup which has their primary a week after ours. We are getting our signs to them the day after the primary for them to recycle. We encourage others to do likewise. United We Stand!

tangent4ronpaul
01-14-2008, 01:07 AM
Alabama (2/5), Minnesota (2/5), Missouri (2/5), Wisconsin (2/19), downstate Illinois (2/5), New York (2/5), South Carolina (1/19) and Ohio (3/4) have all expressed a shortage of campaign materials and desire to receive peoples extras and leftover materials.

Could someone please pin this thread?

thanks,

-n

tangent4ronpaul
01-14-2008, 03:04 AM
California (2/5), North Carolina (2/6), Pennsylvania (4/22)

Phone numbers and e-mail addresses have been removed from this version. If you can't get in touch with someone via their Meetup or mailing list, contact me as a last resort and I'll do my best to get you in contact.

James Lomax (via Facebook)

Alabama is in desperate need of some sign-age.

Message me about shipping and such if interested in giving a hand.

Marianne (511)

Excelsior, MN
Yes Please! We need all of Iowa's literature, yard signs and bumper stickers in Minnesota. We're out of things.

Jim Palmisano (511)

This is a good idea. Missouri is currently trying to get some signs from Iowa
since their Primary isn't until June and Missouri is getting no paid staff or
HQs paid for by the Campaign. Missouri offers 58 Delegates and we're
a "Winner take All" State. We're a Super Tuesday State slated for Feb 5th.

Any help would be appreciated.

They can contact me at my email or phone #s below.

Jim Palmisano

Springfield, MO Ron Paul Meetup
Organizer
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/29
http://www.springfieldronpaul.com/

Scott Groth
Rochester, MN
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/648/

Minn and Wis could use any help and signs that Iowa RP enthusiasts can give us.
MN Caucus is on Feb 5 and WI on Feb 19.

Thank you
Scott Groth
Rochester MN

Rodger Herman (Daily Paul)

We are in illinois and Iowa could send some to downstate illinois. Makes sense. The compain seems to be overloaded in terms of getting the materials to some locations.
Roger Hermann
Chicago, IL

kidquick (Daily Paul)

(NY) ill put up as many yard signs as you can send and ill pay for shipping

Greg Vernon (RPF)

heh, I could use a few signs if people have extras... I have some great places for them as well

I think this is probably a great idea for supporters in Florida/South Carolina as the official store may not get the signs out in time.

-- Greg Vernon
Perinton (NY) 017 Precinct Leader

Slacker (RPF)

SC needs signs - pack them up and ship them to a meetup group leader. If you get them shipped out tomorrow then there's still time to get them up before the primary there on Saturday.

The HQs are in the center of SC so meetups on the borders have to drive to the center of the state to get signs.

AK-OK (RPF)

I need slim jims in Ohio. I will buy them for cost. HQ is terribly slow in getting them to me. Email me -

beachmaster, Bay County, FL (RPF)

We in Panama City Florida are in touch with Dothan Alabama meetup which has their primary a week after ours. We are getting our signs to them the day after the primary for them to recycle. We encourage others to do likewise. United We Stand!

Travis Keeney, State College PA

I could use anything anyone has. I am a precinct leader for State College.

Punk in drublic (Myspace)

If you send me a sign or whatever, I'll put it out. the NC Primaries aren't till May 6th though.

This will mainly be needed to go to the Super Tuesday states though. They seem a bit more important.

Ron (511)
Irvine, CA

CALIF NEEDS YARD SIGNS BY THE THOUSANDS
RON

tangent4ronpaul
01-14-2008, 06:29 AM
bump!

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 06:33 AM
I need slim jims in Ohio. I will buy them for cost. HQ is terribly slow in getting them to me. Email me - samuel.barron@yahoo.com

You can download the pdf files directly and take them to a local copy shop for print out also, possibly at a lower cost than you could have them shipped.

tangent4ronpaul
01-14-2008, 09:41 AM
bump!

mleclerc
01-14-2008, 09:47 AM
If you have signs w/o the metal stands,

There were alot of signs stapled to poles in NH, mainly because of the repeated snow storms we were getting, and the signs kept getting plowed under.

ForrestLayne
01-14-2008, 07:46 PM
You can download the pdf files directly and take them to a local copy shop for print out also, possibly at a lower cost than you could have them shipped.

Where can I get PDF Files?

tangent4ronpaul
01-15-2008, 07:31 AM
Try the yahoo group RonPaulGraphics in the file area.

I believe RonPaulHQ also has a few - but not nearly as many.

This is important people!

What states have a primary a month out that could loan materials to a super Tuesday state????

We DO NOT have enough material out there to cover the ground and need to distribute it to our maximum advantage.

-n

Ethek
01-15-2008, 07:37 AM
I think I remember reading that if you have signs without stands you might be able to get some 8x8 wire fencing and cut your own stands from it.

WilliamC
01-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Where can I get PDF Files?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/downloads/

Geronimo
01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
If you have signs w/o the metal stands,

There were alot of signs stapled to poles in NH, mainly because of the repeated snow storms we were getting, and the signs kept getting plowed under.

The ones that I stapled were to keep other campaigns goons from taking them down.

tangent4ronpaul
01-15-2008, 09:08 PM
bump!

Eric21ND
01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
I need anything you guys can spare here in North Dakota we go on Feb 5th. I will pay shipping costs.

Eric21ND@hotmail.com

doomer
01-15-2008, 09:23 PM
The Ohio meetup groups are Desperate for signs and slim jims!!!!! please help!!

we have 88 delegates.

and no real hopes of getting enough signs to fill the need.... The campaign has promised slim jims, but we are behind all the super tuesday states.. and we need them NOW.

going door to door empty handed is like going to a gunfight without bullets... please help us!!
(cash will work as well!!)

thanks