PDA

View Full Version : Shame Shame you Paul Supporters

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 08:37 PM
As I had long suspected, you Paul Supporters are leftist in disguise!

I make a post indicating that I switched from supporting Ron Paul to supporting Giuliani and I get banned from the forums......

I got 2 harassing calls at home....

I got blog comments that said that I am part of the New World Order conspiracy and I am a neocon plant, so the "minutemen" (whoever they are) are going to come kill my family.....

...and you wonder why everyone thinks you folks are batty?

I am beginning to think Ron Paul supporters are Terrorist - ready to stifle anyone who doesn't agree 100%. Another reason to abandon the loonys.

I am a CORPORATE REPUBLICAN and proud of it. We are much bigger than you are. Most of you do nothing but sit around whining about Ron Paul all day. We have real jobs on Wall Street and we get things done.

Shame Shame on you all!

Admin Edit: Banned for constantly spamming your website in the past and with your good bye you spammed your newest website.

Spirit of '76
07-24-2007, 08:42 PM
I call bullshit.

Lamest trolling ever.

Shink
07-24-2007, 08:43 PM

I make a post indicating that I switched from supporting Ron Paul to supporting Giuliani and I get banned from the forums......

I got blog comments that said that I am part of the New World Order conspiracy and I am a neocon plant, so the "minutemen" (whoever they are) are going to come kill my family.....

I am beginning to think Ron Paul supporters are Terrorist - ready to stifle anyone who doesn't agree 100%. Another reason to abandon the loonys.

I am a CORPORATE REPUBLICAN and proud of it. We are much bigger than you are. Most of you do nothing but sit around whining about Ron Paul all day. We have real jobs on Wall Street and we get things done.

Shame Shame on you all!

LOLOLOLOL

JoshLowry
07-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Bryan banned this user this morning: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8693

If that's you, you were banned for constantly spamming your website in the past and with your good bye you spammed your newest website.

JPFromTally
This was his first post!!!!

ronpaulwillneverwin
I call bullshit.

Lamest trolling ever.

See you all think its impossible to change your mind about Ol Ron and when someone does you folks harrass and threaten them.

Then when they speak about it, you deny it all and dismiss it. YOUR ALL LOONY!

The authorities have been notified, but they told me that it is very hard to trace these calls and unless there is hard evidence they can't do much.

ARealConservative
07-24-2007, 08:47 PM
woowoo was a troll from the beginning.

I read him on digg being very nasty towards military. That is mole behavior.

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=3569&highlight=arealconservative

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Bryan banned this user this morning: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8693

If that's you, you were banned for constantly spamming your website in the past and with your good bye you spammed your newest website.

There was never any "spam". Everything was always on topic and links were posted when appropriate.

Just goes to show how you all HATE the idea of any profit motive and you are really leftist in disguise, more motivated by leftist issues than by economics.

JoshLowry
07-24-2007, 08:49 PM
There was never any "spam". Everything was always on topic and links were posted when appropriate.

Just goes to show how you all HATE the idea of any profit motive and you are really leftist in disguise, more motivated by leftist issues than by economics.

That's it. I'm so toast.

mdh
07-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I am beginning to think Ron Paul supporters are Terrorist

A title of great honor which I wear with great pride, when bestowed by people such as yourself.

Give me liberty
07-24-2007, 08:52 PM

I make a post indicating that I switched from supporting Ron Paul to supporting Giuliani and I get banned from the forums..........

!

a CORPORATE REPUBLICAN?
Please give me a dam break i might he has no clue what the CORPORATE word really means.

CORPORATE America is hurting us.
why should we be CORPORATE?
I dont think so

We have real jobs on Wall Street and we get things done
really? show me those jobs for once.

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
A title of great honor which I wear with great pride, when bestowed by people such as yourself.

Maybe you all belong in Gitmo too.

Remember Eugene Debs was jailed for even speaking bad about WWI...

mdh
07-24-2007, 08:54 PM

Economics, hmmm. Are you a follower of Keynesian economic theory, or what? Giuliani and his fellows in the establishment on the Republican side as it is today are, by and large.

Ron Paul supporters are by and large, if economically inclined, followers of Austrian or Chicago economic theories. Dr. Paul himself is a big fan of many Austrian-school economists and of their ideas, many of which he would seek to implement if elected.

Either way I'd say that if you find their economic ideologies to be pleasing, then you have little or nothing in common with Ron Paul or his supporters with regard to economics!

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 08:54 PM
a CORPORATE REPUBLICAN?

PROOF.......Only A PINKO would say that!!!!!

DAZ
07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I accept the fact that one could conceivably switch support from Ron Paul to Giuliani. However, for anyone to do that, they would have to have had absolutely no real idea what Ron Paul stands for to begin with. The views of those two men are fundamentally opposed in many areas. Additionally, you claim you received threatening phone calls from members of this forum. I'm not sure how we would gain access to your phone number unless you gave it out. Even then, most Ron Paul supporters are level headed enough to not care about losing the support of someone who obviously had no business being here in the first place. I gotta go with Spirit of 76 on this one. All evidence points to troll. Do we have an ignore button?

Yes, we do.

Shink
07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Have fun with your dystopian Giuliani-led dictatorship. "Freedom is about authority," never forget that. Or he'll kill you for insubordination.

mdh
07-24-2007, 08:56 PM
a CORPORATE REPUBLICAN?
Please give me a dam break i might he has no clue what the CORPORATE word really means.

I dont think so

We have real jobs on Wall Street and we get things done
really? show me those jobs for once.

If he wishes to bandy about words such as economics, then lets call him on that. Silly monickers like "corporate republican" can mean anything, despite our rushes to assume that he is little more than a mercantilist.

It calls into question, however, why such a person would have ever claimed to support Dr. Paul's campaign in the first place, and raises serious doubts as to whether he ever did. I'd put it at 9/1 that he did not, and is simply fucking around right now.

[HAF]Foxtrot
07-24-2007, 09:02 PM
So tell me guy, how did Wall Street fare today? I am interested in buying some stock in Microsoft or Apple, can you tell me which is a better more reliable choice in the long run?

If you really work at Wall Street you could tell me the answer right away with out even having to look it up.

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Foxtrot;86627']So tell me guy, how did Wall Street fare today? I am interested in buying some stock in Microsoft or Apple, can you tell me which is a better more reliable choice in the long run?

If you really work at Wall Street you could tell me the answer right away with out even having to look it up.

Microsoft is a bad buy. They have nearly 100% market share. Apple will go to 200 by year end.

My money is on AMD with the rolling out of Barcelona later this year

mdh
07-24-2007, 09:06 PM
lol @ tech stocks.
Someone doesn't know jack about investing for profit.

Also, note lack of response to economics questions (as he frantically googles tutorials on the basics of Keynsian, Austrian, and Chicago economics.)

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 09:06 PM
I accept the fact that one could conceivably switch support from Ron Paul to Giuliani. However, for anyone to do that, they would have to have had absolutely no real idea what Ron Paul stands for to begin with. The views of those two men are fundamentally opposed in many areas. Additionally, you claim you received threatening phone calls from members of this forum. I'm not sure how we would gain access to your phone number unless you gave it out. Even then, most Ron Paul supporters are level headed enough to not care about losing the support of someone who obviously had no business being here in the first place. I gotta go with Spirit of 76 on this one. All evidence points to troll. Do we have an ignore button?

Yes, we do.

Phone number from WHOIS....and yes I did get 2 threatening calls.

Chester Copperpot
07-24-2007, 09:10 PM

Shame Shame on you all!

So I guess you are admitting that you ARE a Neocon plant eh?

Giuliani is the most anti-american republican Ive ever seen.. Hes making money off the destruction of our Republic

mdh
07-24-2007, 09:10 PM

Egregious claims, I demand proof or immediate retraction, yadda yadda. (How often must I be made to repeat this?!)

Chester Copperpot
07-24-2007, 09:11 PM

Gee, looks like you dont want your personal rights violated by the willoful majority....

Too bad you didnt try and save the Constitution while you had the chance. Now youve gotten what youve asked for - Democracy.

mdh
07-24-2007, 09:11 PM
So I guess you are admitting that you ARE a Neocon plant eh?

Giuliani is the most anti-american republican Ive ever seen.. Hes making money off the destruction of our Republic

Mike's on RTR. He knows what's up.

Chester Copperpot
07-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Mike's on RTR. He knows what's up.

thats funny.. I just noticed you on there not 10 minutes ago. hehe

Oddball
07-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Kinda sucks when lack of privacy comes back to bite your neoconartist ass, don't it?

FreedomLover
07-24-2007, 09:16 PM
can someone ban this 16 year old whiner.

sheesh. wierdos coming out of the woodwork...

micahnelson
07-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Its blowback from what we did to the FredThompson forum. lol

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 09:32 PM
I'll just fade away for 6 months and come back to gloat when my boy Rudy wins the GOP nomination!

Oh Wait.....ronpaulforums.com will probably be selling cheap foreign pharmaceuticals or sex toys by then..............HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Bye Paulites!

ronpaulwillneverwin
07-24-2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3410698&page=1

Go Rudy!