PDA

View Full Version : The people of serbia will be voting aswell this Jan

Give me liberty
01-13-2008, 05:54 AM
http://www.kyivpost.com/bn/28127/

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) - Serbia's ultranationalists on Thursday expressed confidence that their candidate will triumph in this month's presidential election, and accused the government of plans to rig the vote.

The Serbian Radical Party, which advocates unification with Russia and a tough response to any declaration of independence by the southern Serbian province of Kosovo, said public support for their leader, Tomislav Nikolic, was "overwhelming."

"We have warned the regime not to play with this (election); we will tolerate no fraud," said Aleksandar Vucic, the party's general secretary.

My thoughts

But thanks do our foreign policy and our backing of our modern enemy that we now face, we have destroyed a once united people country well it was known
as Yugoslavia.

Thanks to the Yugoslavia Serbs who saved more then 500-600 american downed pilots
when these pilots were shot out of the skies by the naizs, there were a group of serbs who only cared about saving the pliots lives and bringing them home.

this is a qutoe from a site about what Harry S Truman said about this man and his men.

''"LEGION OF MERIT -- CHIEF COMMANDER"

"General Dragoljub Mihailovich distinguished himself in an outstanding manner as Commander-in-Chief of the Yugoslavian Army Forces and later as Minister of War by organizing and leading important resistance forces against the enemy which occupied Yugoslavia, from December 1941 to December 1944. Through the undaunted efforts of his troops, many United States airmen were rescued and returned safely to friendly control. General Mihailovich and his forces, although lacking adequate supplies, and fighting under extreme hardships, contributed materially to the Allied cause, and were instrumental in obtaining a final Allied victory." March 29, 1948. Harry S. Truman ''

So this what happens when we help an enemy like bin laden?
first we give him cash and then bin laden sends his mujahideen into Bosnia
then they start killing innocent people. After a short while later the Big Brother UN starts coming in Bosnia instead of helping all factions who are in the need of help

The UN Forces only helped 2 factions and yes they even helped out the the enemy dont believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPv1oiwq2U

you can clearly see a un apc trooper carrying the enemy

And then 9/11 happened snd first we bombed Afghanistan then iraq.
for how long are we going to allow this to happen?

Pro-EU Tadic said Thursday that such policies would present "a shot in our own legs." He said unspecified politicians in Serbia were seeking to impose "self-isolation" over Kosovo.

Now as you can see the word self-isolation starts to pump up in this article
The pr EU Tadic claims that if serbia joined the union happy days will bring good luck ya right if they join the union there civil liberties will be gone and there jobs.

Oh by the way before WW2 and after WW2 Yugoslavia was not in a isolation area
maybe Tadic has forgotten that Yugoslavia had a great Economic once they were trading with us. This happened before we betrayed them.

This why we need ron paul.

I hope ron paul would put an end to all wars for ever.

We cannot allow for us americans or Canadians doesnt matter anymore, we cannot not allow to bring the north american union to life, ron paul is our only person who speaks of it, and i hope that american people will wake up to that the reality, sorry if i made this a long read.