PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern is pro-Paul

catchvd49
01-13-2008, 04:51 AM
I always have, but now its serious. Howard Stern endorses Ron Paul. I don't have any transcript, I only heard it here: According to the date, it's pretty damn recent.

http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1375452#Post1375452

Mainstream media? They have no idea. Keep it on here, keep it fresh. Don't let Faux News put the spin on it before it gets big.

Sorry for cursing.

And most importantly, let Stern know how much it means to you and how much it means to America.

catchvd49
01-13-2008, 05:02 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Howard+Stern+Ron+Paul/video/x3zo8b_howard-stern-talks-about-ron-paul_politics

Here's what he said. The Stern people took it off Youtube. So it's here.

Shin505
01-13-2008, 05:59 AM
This is the latest video I can find on him, back on the 8th. Maybe theres a new one that hasn't hit youtube yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60lu7wfbYZ4

Alvination
01-13-2008, 06:45 AM
It's amazing how some people haven't even heard of the guy til now. Someone needs to inform Howard about how big the revolution really is. Good pub here.

Pete
01-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Got to be very careful with the term "endorse". There are several prominent people who like Ron Paul and say good things about him, but do not endorse him.

That said, I'm glad Howard likes RP and has been chatting him up. I hope he comes around to a true endorsement and begins shilling. That would be great.

QuesoPantera
01-13-2008, 07:55 AM
Howard loves revolution. this is his bag. keep emailing him.

slacker921
01-13-2008, 08:25 AM
I thought he was on Letterman recently and said he was for Guiliani? .. he likes RP but hasn't endorsed him.

John of Des Moines
01-13-2008, 08:59 AM
catchvd49:

You've got a total of 4 posts, and you use a word in your thread title that is bound to turn away potential Paul supporters. It would be real easy to call you a troll. It you're a true Paul patriot use the advance edit feature and change the wording of the thread title.

Thanks.

phixion
01-13-2008, 09:04 AM
When Howard Stern doesn't even know about Ron Paul or where he stands...

THERE'S A HUGE PROBLEM.

The only way to fix it is for nation-wide prime-time TV advertising.

That's the only time Ron has any chance of winning a primary or any of the states on Super Tuesday.

Pete

Pete
01-13-2008, 09:47 AM
catchvd49:

You've got a total of 4 posts, and you use a word in your thread title that is bound to turn away potential Paul supporters. It would be real easy to call you a troll. It you're a true Paul patriot use the advance edit feature and change the wording of the thread title.

Thanks.

Hahaha. I didn't catch pay attention to that, or the user name. Catchvd49 obviously thinks that a Stern endorsement would kill the campaign with Middle America.

To this I say there's no such thing as bad press.

Kingfisher
01-13-2008, 09:51 AM
catchvd49:

Thanks.

I agree!

catchvd49
01-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Ok, I'm sorry for the sn. this is my sn for a lot of things.. I'm a San Fransisco 49er fan who is a really big fan of their tight end, Vernon Davis. My apologies that I realize many people on a political message board would not understand a professional football pun.

Also, I had a lot of trouble with deciding what I wanted to title the post so I just went with my true emotion. Thankfully, it's been changed. Stern rakes in 100M a year and has at least 5 million listeners that belong to one of Paul's most powerful demographics.. men ranging from 18-50. Swing voters in this demographic will be swung when they hear the things he wants to do that will change freedom as we know it. Coming from Howard Stern's voice almost maximizes the credibility of Paul. Who is a bigger mainstream voice for freedom in the media then Howard Stern?

Again, I'm sorry for my troll-esque posts.

nbhadja
01-13-2008, 04:25 PM
whats stern's email?

nbhadja
01-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Someone needs to help educate him on why RP barely gets media time. He thinks its because he isnt the best on camera, but of course we know it's because the msm media doesnt want the war to end, or the fed reserve to be shut down etc.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-13-2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KEZ_LqX2E&feature=related (starts @ 4:18)

911cartoon
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL howard stern is HILARIOUS

Wyurm
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0KEZ_LqX2E&feature=related (starts @ 4:18)

Perhaps he needs to see how much support RP has?

TheConstitutionLives
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
That's not an official "endorsement".

Geronimo
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Howard's little rants sounded a little too pre-meditated for me to put any stock in it.