PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron sleeping one off???

dirka
01-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Why is it that Dr. Paul's schedule has 3 events in 3 days and John "100 year war" McCain has like 25!!!! McCain seems to be doing tons of Townhall meetings everyday and that is how you win votes. Because every one of those people goes home and tells their friends about it no matter how crazy the candidate is. I think most people get caught up in seeing a really famous person up close and don't really listen to the content of what they're saying.

Ron has a great oppurtunity to get a lot of support in Michigan and Nevada and it looks like he's doing nothin. Now maybe I'm wrong and he's doing a lot of local press, but it would be great if the campaign would tell us where he is and what he's doing.

I thought Nevada was he firewall state, but I guess he going slow and steady like a tortoise.

Richandler
01-13-2008, 03:51 AM
Your first paragraph answers your own question. Paul is not a celebrity like John McCain is. McCain can get 25 events in 3 days because people want to see the "national hero." If Paul booked so many events I don't believe they would fill. Bare in mind also that Ron is actually working in congress right now, whereas McCain hasn't voted since October.

nc4rp
01-13-2008, 03:53 AM
its all part of the plan. read my signature ;)