PDA

View Full Version : NEW CAMPAIGN BLOG - Better communication & Better Leadership for Grassroots.

LBT
01-13-2008, 01:44 AM
It's great to see the campaign has hired a full time blogger to help pass on campaign developments and opinions to the grassroots movement.

It is being overseen by Dan McCarthy, a brilliant writer and activist. He's a very good researcher and republican historian to boot, despite being quite young ( I believe).

It's called The Daily Dose.....see it here: http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates

hueylong
01-13-2008, 01:45 AM
well, i think use of the term 'conservative drag' in his most recent blog post is pretty darn inappropriate given the current controversy...

DrCap
01-13-2008, 01:50 AM
A good look at the language of the campaign is in order. I'm happy to hear we will have more help in that regard, though I agree, 'drag' is not the best choice of words. Professionalism is key, not humor for the HQ.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-13-2008, 01:55 AM
Why are comments disabled??

Mark Rushmore
01-13-2008, 01:59 AM

New to the campaign?

LBT
01-13-2008, 02:11 AM
well, i think use of the term 'conservative drag' in his most recent blog post is pretty darn inappropriate given the current controversy...

What controversy?

Seems you are too sensitive. These guys are liberals in conservative drag. The term isn't supposed to be a double entendre.

Has Les Whinen got anything to say? We need more guys like Les around here :D

LBT
01-13-2008, 02:46 AM

I think it is better to make comments here. Having stupid comments on the official website can be dangerous. Even some opponents may post racist comments just to stir up trouble. There needs to be some distance between the official campaign and public conversation.