PDA

View Full Version : How about the GOA?

Richard in Austin
07-24-2007, 07:49 PM
The Gun Owners of America website needs more information about Ron Paul.

It's a perfect match, really; Ron Paul doesn't compromise on the Constitution, and GOA doesn't compromise on the 2d Amendment.

I'm going to write them again requesting more information about Ron Paul.

Anyone care to join me?

RCA
07-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Email sent.

Richard in Austin
08-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks RCA!

Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Kregener
08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
The GOA has sung Dr. Paul's praises for years.

I have been a member for about 10 years, and he consistently gets an A+ rating, which ain't easy from GOA. He has been featured and mentioned in their mailings many times.

I imagine they will have no problem posting more about Ron Paul.

Richard in Austin
08-01-2007, 02:35 PM
The GOA has sung Dr. Paul's praises for years.

I have been a member for about 10 years, and he consistently gets an A+ rating, which ain't easy from GOA. He has been featured and mentioned in their mailings many times.

I imagine they will have no problem posting more about Ron Paul.

Yes, I agree. I'm a Life Member of the GOA, myself. I just think it would be better if their website had MORE coverage of RP - it would drive more traffic through their site, hopefully, and inform any GOA members (although I imagine most GOA members already realize that only Ron Paul will do (accept no substitutes!).

I was hoping we could nudge them to expand their coverage of Ron Paul. Would you be willing to email them a request?

Thanks!

Kregener
08-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Already have!

ty1er
08-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Email sent:

Hey,

I noticed a Ron Paul quote on the front page. I think it would be a great idea to include a link to his campaign page (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/) or to a page where readers can learn more about the presidential candidate rated A+ by GOA.

Thanks for your time