PDA

View Full Version : Hooray! I have names!

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 01:26 AM
What a great day for freedom!

I finally have names and detailed information about my precinct!

Now I can order slimjims!

Now I can start canvassing!

Now I can turn out the vote for Ron Paul!

OMG it's 1:30 A.M.!

Now I can go to bed!

Goodnight all!

bucfish
01-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Awesome!!!

noztnac
01-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Cool!

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 07:09 AM
I have a lot of people on my list who have right to life and gun rights listed as priorities, as I suspected I might. I really didn't want to canvass without this information since I think a targeted message is worth 10X than a generic one.

Over 500 each of right to life and gun rights fliers, and I really hope these folks will take the time to look at Ron Paul's stance on these issues.

I'll be ordering slimjims today!

jenn122
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I have a lot of people on my list who have right to life and gun rights listed as priorities, as I suspected I might. I really didn't want to canvass without this information since I think a targeted message is worth 10X than a generic one.

Over 500 each of right to life and gun rights fliers, and I really hope these folks will take the time to look at Ron Paul's stance on these issues.

I'll be ordering slimjims today!

I have over 1,000 gun rights flyers to get out in my precinct :) I think those will make a big impact

krott5333
01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
hmmm... why do I not have priorities on my list? maybe it has to do with state..

ItsTime
01-14-2008, 08:16 PM
see if you can get the slim jims for free first.. you will also get them faster.

billjarrett
01-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I had names today around lunch time, but now when I actually try to pull up the list to print it, I get nothing ???

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 09:17 PM
I had names today around lunch time, but now when I actually try to pull up the list to print it, I get nothing ???

Just keep emailing and calling HQ till it's fixed, that's what I did. The people I talked to at HQ were always thankful I brought the problem to their attention too.

RickNHouston
01-14-2008, 09:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS ... JUST RAN ACROSS THIS !!! FUCKING GEEDUBYA IS AT IT AGAIN!!

MUST READ !!!

Bush Shakes Up ‘08 Iraq Debate
By: Nicole Belle on Sunday, January 13th, 2008 at 7:00 AM - PST Apparently, Bush has a plan to take away the Democratic frontrunners’ plans to use Iraq as a campaign issue.

Of course, the Republican candidates are entirely unaffected–seeing as they want to stay away from Iraq as much as possible–but Bush’s actions are non-political, make no mistake about that.

(A)s Bush rallied U.S. troops at the base here on Saturday with a “Hoo-ah” and conferred with his Iraq dream team, Gen. David Petraeus and Ambassador Ryan Crocker, he indicated that he was setting in motion policies that could dramatically affect the presidential race–and any decisions the next president makes in 2009.

In remarks to the traveling press, delivered from the Third Army operation command center here, Bush said that negotiations were about to begin on a long-term strategic partnership with the Iraqi government modeled on the accords the United States has with Kuwait and many other countries. Crocker, who flew in from Baghdad with Petraeus to meet with the president, elaborated: “We’re putting our team together now, making preparations in Washington,” he told reporters. “The Iraqis are doing the same. And in the few weeks ahead, we would expect to get together to start this negotiating process.” The target date for concluding the agreement is July, says Gen. Doug Lute, Bush’s Iraq coordinator in the White House–in other words, just in time for the Democratic and Republican national conventions.

Most significant of all, the new partnership deal with Iraq, including a status of forces agreement that would then replace the existing Security Council mandate authorizing the presence of the U.S.-led multinational forces in Iraq, will become a sworn obligation for the next president. It will become just another piece of the complex global security framework involving a hundred or so countries with which Washington now has bilateral defense or security cooperation agreements. Last month, Sen. Hillary Clinton urged Bush not to commit to any such agreement without congressional approval. The president said nothing about that on Saturday, but Lute said last fall that the Iraqi agreement would not likely rise to the level of a formal treaty requiring Senate ratification. Even so, it would be difficult if not impossible for future presidents to unilaterally breach such a pact.

As far as the number of U.S. troops that would remain in Iraq under such a pact, the administration is considering changes that could also pre-empt anything the Democrats have in mind.[..] In fact, one Pentagon contractor who is working on the long-term U.S. plans for Iraq says that the administration is considering new configurations of forces that could reduce troop levels to well under 100,000, perhaps to as few as 60,000, by the time the next president takes office.

The upshot is that the next president, Democrat or Republican, is likely to be handed a fait accompli that could well render moot his or her own elaborate withdrawal plans, especially the ones being considered by the two leading Democratic contenders.

It’s not bad enough the damage he’s done in the eight years he’s occupied the White House, he needs to continue the damage beyond his term

peacemonger
01-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Just got my list. Holy smokes this is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go canvass all weekend. It will do me some good to get away from this forum and get some exercise for the next couple weeks.

I recommend that everyone else should get off the forum and do some canvasing for the next few weeks too. We could all use a break and some fresh air. This is show time right now and we really need boots on the ground.

Sign up to be a precinct leader. Take a risk. You might enjoy it. I don't really have enough time to do this either, but what the heck. I'll give it a try for freedom.

It is better to canvass for votes now than to scavenge for food later.:cool:

pacelli
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS ... JUST RAN ACROSS THIS !!! FUCKING GEEDUBYA IS AT IT AGAIN!!

MUST READ !!!

Bush Shakes Up ‘08 Iraq Debate
By: Nicole Belle on Sunday, January 13th, 2008 at 7:00 AM - PST Apparently, Bush has a plan to take away the Democratic frontrunners’ plans to use Iraq as a campaign issue.

Of course, the Republican candidates are entirely unaffected–seeing as they want to stay away from Iraq as much as possible–but Bush’s actions are non-political, make no mistake about that.

(A)s Bush rallied U.S. troops at the base here on Saturday with a “Hoo-ah” and conferred with his Iraq dream team, Gen. David Petraeus and Ambassador Ryan Crocker, he indicated that he was setting in motion policies that could dramatically affect the presidential race–and any decisions the next president makes in 2009.

In remarks to the traveling press, delivered from the Third Army operation command center here, Bush said that negotiations were about to begin on a long-term strategic partnership with the Iraqi government modeled on the accords the United States has with Kuwait and many other countries. Crocker, who flew in from Baghdad with Petraeus to meet with the president, elaborated: “We’re putting our team together now, making preparations in Washington,” he told reporters. “The Iraqis are doing the same. And in the few weeks ahead, we would expect to get together to start this negotiating process.” The target date for concluding the agreement is July, says Gen. Doug Lute, Bush’s Iraq coordinator in the White House–in other words, just in time for the Democratic and Republican national conventions.

Most significant of all, the new partnership deal with Iraq, including a status of forces agreement that would then replace the existing Security Council mandate authorizing the presence of the U.S.-led multinational forces in Iraq, will become a sworn obligation for the next president. It will become just another piece of the complex global security framework involving a hundred or so countries with which Washington now has bilateral defense or security cooperation agreements. Last month, Sen. Hillary Clinton urged Bush not to commit to any such agreement without congressional approval. The president said nothing about that on Saturday, but Lute said last fall that the Iraqi agreement would not likely rise to the level of a formal treaty requiring Senate ratification. Even so, it would be difficult if not impossible for future presidents to unilaterally breach such a pact.

As far as the number of U.S. troops that would remain in Iraq under such a pact, the administration is considering changes that could also pre-empt anything the Democrats have in mind.[..] In fact, one Pentagon contractor who is working on the long-term U.S. plans for Iraq says that the administration is considering new configurations of forces that could reduce troop levels to well under 100,000, perhaps to as few as 60,000, by the time the next president takes office.

The upshot is that the next president, Democrat or Republican, is likely to be handed a fait accompli that could well render moot his or her own elaborate withdrawal plans, especially the ones being considered by the two leading Democratic contenders.

It’s not bad enough the damage he’s done in the eight years he’s occupied the White House, he needs to continue the damage beyond his term

Uh oh. Now the president wants to ensure Paul doesn't win. This isn't good. Paul needs to start the economy speech.

WilliamC
01-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Just ordered my supplies! Another $100 to the cause!

Order Confirmation

Thanks for your order! We really appreciate your business.

Please allow 7-10 business days for order fulfillment and shipping.

Please make note of your confirmation number: deleted

You can review the status of your order at any time. Go to Customer Service and enter your confirmation number.

If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to store@ronpaul2008.com.

Note: Campaign materials should never be placed on private property without the permission of the property owner and, because certain state and local laws limit the placement of campaign materials on public property, please research local restrictions before placing campaign materials on public property or rights-of-way.