PDA

View Full Version : This is something really bizarre...

wildflower
01-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Ok, I know we've already talked a lot about the "electability question" that Ron Paul answered with a smackdown, so someone might have already mentioned this, but I'll ask anyway.

Someone on my YT thread pointed out something very odd and creepy. It's some faint words that come out of Carl Cameron's mouth, when you listen carefully. Turn up the speakers and listen... This happens during the pause, when Cameron has a weird look on his face, and it's right before he says, "DO YOU HAVE ANY SIR." If you listen during that pause, it sounds like he is faintly saying "their way".

What the heck is that??? So my question is - did someone (the guy who first uploaded the video) somehow edit that in? Or was that on the original video?

Here's the video link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9c9mkkYgLM

(I ask that because I just saved the video from the first guy that uploaded it, and I didn't touch it, it's just as it was)

thoughts? :D

hillertexas
01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
i heard/saw it too

wildflower
01-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Woops, I just saw that someone already posted a thread on this earlier. I did a search but didn't find one.

Anyway, maybe it's nothing. But I was just curious if the person who first uploaded the video added that in or if that really came out of his mouth. :D

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 01:15 AM
Theres already an extensive thread on this. Some think he was being prompted as to what to ask. Others say he's a reptillian alien. Me I think it's mind control. But it's way past my bedtime and I'm groggy, so what do I knwo :)

Shink
01-13-2008, 01:15 AM
I think that got mention somewhere outside RPF hours ago. It was from the debate--no edit. No idea what it means.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 01:17 AM
^ Oh, good... I'm glad it wasn't an edit, thanks.

WilliamC - lol! Interesting. ;) gnight!

Cleaner44
01-13-2008, 01:20 AM
I think he might have been embarassed to have to ask that question.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 02:08 AM

Yeah, maybe. But the "their way" line is still odd and creepy. :p

pacelli
01-13-2008, 02:46 AM
It could have been an artifact of his unconscious mind process. Pretty scary stuff!

RoamZero
01-13-2008, 02:56 AM
Odd. Maybe he was just looking for the right words?

hamdog
01-13-2008, 03:06 AM

i don't think so. he looked especially proud to ask that question. what a jerk.

Odd. Maybe he was just looking for the right words?

or he was psyching himself up because he knew it was gonna sound really stupid, but he did it anyway.

just sayin'

MAGICKAL
01-13-2008, 05:07 AM
Very strange, that freaked me out when I checked it out on the vid.

I could get the slider back right before he says it every time, and sure enough he says "their way" at least I'm 98% positive that's what he's saying...just plain creepy.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 05:32 AM
yeah, i've heard people say this and i dont think he said anything, really. he was just vocalizing while cognitively forming a thought.

psychologically we want to try to turn information into meaningful concepts, so we listen for words or look for concepts in things in stuff that might be ambiguous. naturally we want to try to make sense of something that doesn't.

its like hearing words in something played backwards or seeing the man in the moon, or that vase/face illusion. we naturally want to peice things together to be recognizable to us or mean something. and on top of that he was forming words in his head, and began to vocalize words without a complete thought obviously so sputtered out stuff.

i think looking for something further than that is silly and people making rather far reaching assumptions based on something as flimsy as what was on that video is exactly what perpetuates the tin foil nonsense.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 05:39 AM
I was thinking earlier maybe it's a demon...

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYe992l5so

LOL!!! :eek: :D

dkim68
01-13-2008, 05:43 AM
I was thinking earlier maybe it's a demon...

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYe992l5so

LOL!!! :eek: :D
I can't stop laughing. LOL

wildflower
01-13-2008, 05:50 AM
Same here. That was too funny. :D

To whoever made that, thank you - that's a classic.

ladyliberty
01-13-2008, 05:57 AM
A question about electibility their way - do you have any sir?

That was indeed the question that was asked.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 06:05 AM
A question about electibility their way - do you have any sir?

That was indeed the question that was asked.

hahahahahahah thats funny cause it totally ended up that way.

WV Freedom Fighter
01-13-2008, 06:11 AM
That is weird!

Conza88
01-13-2008, 06:18 AM
He HAD to ask the question..
He knew it was so fken out of the question - respect wise. But he had too.

He had to get the balls to do it, he tried to conceed a nicer way of saying it, but it didn't come.

asshole got RWNED :D

phixion
01-13-2008, 06:28 AM
"I'll do it their way" as one of the Youtube comments suggested.

That's what it is. 100%.

Pete

MAGICKAL
01-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Could be "third reich"

ape
01-13-2008, 09:06 AM
wow thats creepy.

roshi
01-13-2008, 09:16 AM
I'll ask my Psychology teacher about this.

noztnac
01-13-2008, 09:22 AM
Who is that laughing? If it is one of the other candidates they should be banned from future debates for being rude assholes. It is completely unacceptable and a bad message to send to the youth of America.

oldpaths1611
01-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Anyone notice the lady in the audience right behind Cameron? She flashes what looks like a "Heil Hitler!" just as he says "their way." Coincidence? Hmmmm......

dkim68
01-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I just thought of something. What if this thing with Cameron is a ploy by FOX to paint Ron Paul supporters as nuts? Like we're going to overanalyze something that they're going to say was meaningless and just make fun of all of us? Hmmm?

disciple
01-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Fox News and the Neocons work for Satan, this much is certain.

Tranz
01-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Has anyone tried to reverse speech his entire question, while isolating the "their way"

disciple
01-13-2008, 11:39 AM
This is my take on this: right after Mr. Cameron says electability, there was this very short pause, silence, that was immedietaly followed by a deep and creepy sound that seems to come from deep within his soul and of which he had absolutely no control. What came next from the journalist 's mouth was a total lie when he uttered the words, "do you have any", and he knew it.

Now the majority of people do not pay heed to Satan and do not know how he or his followers, the demons, do their works in man. Satan is called the " Author of lies" in the scriptures, and rightly so, for he is incapable of telling the truth ever. And yet Satan is not all powerful therefore he is incapable of taking over man' s will unless the recipient gives his permission.

Mr. Cameron, in this debate, has clearly had his mind set not on asking a legitimate question but on defaming the good Doctor by uttering a lie that was disguised as a question. It was right after that moment of silence where Cameron appeared somehow hesitant that Satan or one of his demons took control of Cameron's very soul, made that strange sound, and proceeded to utter the lie.

Now, by being a man of courage and truth, Dr. Paul has undoubtedly won the pleasure of God who is Justice and Truth, and irked the deceivers and the liars among the war party, and the Neocons, hypocrites and murderers, and their chief patron Satan. As for those among Ron supporters who awoke to the deceptions and realized their errors, they may very well be the lucky ones, having narrowly escaped "the Mark", the upcoming judgment by fire, and possibly an eternity in hell.

Dr.3D
01-13-2008, 03:35 PM
I believe Carl was repeating what he was hearing on his ear piece. It's hard to talk and listen to the ear piece at the same time. He actually mouthed what he was hearing on his ear piece.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Anyone notice the lady in the audience right behind Cameron? She flashes what looks like a "Heil Hitler!" just as he says "their way." Coincidence? Hmmmm......

I noticed that. PERFECT timing, huh? What are the odds? :D

Honestly, I don't think it's a coincidence. We do seem to be heading towards fascism. This could be another little omen, we've seen lots of those during this election, and in previous elections.

TruckinMike
01-13-2008, 05:01 PM
He knew it was so fken out of the question - respect wise. But he had too.

He had to get the balls to do it, he tried to conceed a nicer way of saying it,

Hogwash! If you folks haven't noticed --- this guy hates Ron Paul. Check out the other videos with him talking about RP.. He despises him.

And the "their way" is nothing more than a bit of anticipation on selecting the right words! Thats all --- that simple --- nothing more.

Next question...

TMike

Travis B
01-13-2008, 05:08 PM
creep none the less

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I think the video has been edited. Any other versions to double check.

Also can I get a link to the other thread?

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Can I get a link to the other "their way" thread? I am having trouble finding it.

jmag
01-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Wow, that is freaky, it's the dark lord of the sith speaking though him!

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Honestly, I don't think it's a coincidence. We do seem to be heading towards fascism. This could be another little omen, we've seen lots of those during this election, and in previous elections.

you make other supporters look bad. :(

the guy was just vocalizing while trying to find the right words. people do this all the time. there is no fucking meaning to this.

the worst thing "conspiracy theory" kids have going against them is how far they will go to make something evidence to the point of twisting something innocuous into a sinister plot... leaving anyone with common sense to just walk away. even the bottom line of the "theory" is based on fact. i see a lot of legitimate concerns in some of the conspiracy shit that people throw around, but GOD do a lot of people take things 10 levels farther than facts support. and look for the tiniest little things that can be stretched out as "evidence."

we know fox news has an agenda against ron paul. that is perfectly clear. they are shady people.
but if you're gonna use DUMB shit like this as evidence to tell people something off is going on, everyone's gonna call you a nutball and then give less thought to the idea that fox wants to ruin rons chances at getting elected.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
you make other supporters look bad. :(

the guy was just vocalizing while trying to find the right words. people do this all the time. there is no fucking meaning to this.

the worst thing "conspiracy theory" kids have going against them is how far they will go to make something evidence to the point of twisting something innocuous into a sinister plot... leaving anyone with common sense to just walk away. even the bottom line of the "theory" is based on fact. i see a lot of legitimate concerns in some of the conspiracy shit that people throw around, but GOD do a lot of people take things 10 levels farther than facts support. and look for the tiniest little things that can be stretched out as "evidence."

we know fox news has an agenda against ron paul. that is perfectly clear. they are shady people.
but if you're gonna use DUMB shit like this as evidence to tell people something off is going on, everyone's gonna call you a nutball and then give less thought to the idea that fox wants to ruin rons chances at getting elected.

I didn't say anything about a "conspiracy" - don't put words in my mouth. And you don't have to be insulting.

We just have a differing opinion. I'm a believer, so although it may or may not apply to this incident, I do believe in signs, or 'omens', so to speak. Like I said, it might not be the case here, but I just mentioned that because I've seen things like that before. (there was a really odd image of a satanic-looking goat's head, during the 2000 Democratic debate.... which of course some people said was just a coincidence. And there have been others)

Anyway - you're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I don't know, but I do think it's funny. And very creepy.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Here's what I was just talking about. It was actually on the live video, throughout the entire debate. Think what you will, but at the very least- it IS funny and extremely coincidental - especially for those of us who think those guys are evil. :p

http://www.ashestobeauty.net/images/goat.jpg

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Here's what I was just talking about. It was actually on the live video, throughout the entire debate. Think what you will, but at the very least- it IS funny and extremely coincidental - especially for those of us who think those guys are evil. :p

Nice find. Don't believe for a second that it is coincidental. I have seen shit far more evil than this. There is a whole system of underground symbolism in the US that 99% of population is unaware of.

JS4Pat
01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
So my question is - did someone (the guy who first uploaded the video) somehow edit that in?
That is what I was thinking, but I just checked the original recording on my DVR and the footage was not altered in any way.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
I didn't say anything about a "conspiracy" - don't put words in my mouth. And you don't have to be insulting.

We just have a differing opinion. I'm a believer, so although it may or may not apply to this incident, I do believe in signs, or 'omens', so to speak. Like I said, it might not be the case here, but I just mentioned that because I've seen things like that before. (there was a really odd image of a satanic-looking goat's head, during the 2000 Democratic debate.... which of course some people said was just a coincidence. And there have been others)

Anyway - you're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I don't know, but I do think it's funny. And very creepy.

hmmm, well i think i may have misconstrued what you meant if you were talking about something spiritual, (though i do think my basic argument still stands).

your post didnt overtly imply anything spiritual so i took it as a conspiracy theorist post, as i've seen several which stretched things just as far. fyi, i do know quite about about believers, and there are plenty who don't believe in signs or omens, either. i dont want to lump spirituality in with the other stuff, but its still searching for meaning in something that may not have meaning to support your beliefs. (the difference being CTs need to be based on facts while spiritual stuff is faith-based and more abstract)

anyway. i apologize. i may have come down a little hard. it's just that i've read a many times very vocal, ill informed, and absolutely absurd "conspiracy theorists" basically screaming at people who were far more informed than they were and turning those people off to Ron Paul.

lastly im sure you know this, but in general, unless you know the person and that they are willing to accept this, i would urge you not to use this as any sort of argument as those conspiracy kids fail to understand that people dont necessarily see the world they do. the one thing that most people across the board can agree on is usually hard backed information. when you try to get people to believe something that requires any sort of faith, you're gambling with their trust in you.

JS4Pat
01-13-2008, 07:37 PM

Damn - that is freakin wild.

Was that image doctored in anyway?

Who is in that debate - Bush and Gore?

wildflower
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Nice find. Don't believe for a second that it is coincidental. I have seen shit far more evil than this. There is a whole system of underground symbolism in the US that 99% of population is unaware of.

Yeah, there is a lot of strange symbolism. I always find this topic really interesting.

hmmm, well i think i may have misconstrued what you meant if you were talking about something spiritual, (though i do think my basic argument still stands).

your post didnt overtly imply anything spiritual so i took it as a conspiracy theorist post, as i've seen several which stretched things just as far. fyi, i do know quite about about believers, and there are plenty who don't believe in signs or omens, either. i dont want to lump spirituality in with the other stuff, but its still searching for meaning in something that may not have meaning to support your beliefs. (the difference being CTs need to be based on facts while spiritual stuff is faith-based and more abstract)

anyway. i apologize. i may have come down a little hard. it's just that i've read a many times very vocal, ill informed, and absolutely absurd "conspiracy theorists" basically screaming at people who were far more informed than they were and turning those people off to Ron Paul.

lastly im sure you know this, but in general, unless you know the person and that they are willing to accept this, i would urge you not to use this as any sort of argument as those conspiracy kids fail to understand that people dont necessarily see the world they do. the one thing that most people across the board can agree on is usually hard backed information. when you try to get people to believe something that requires any sort of faith, you're gambling with their trust in you.

Thanks nosebruise, and no problem. :)

Damn - that is freakin wild.

Was that image doctored in anyway?

Who is in that debate - Bush and Gore?

No, that photo hasn't been touched at all. And it was on the live video, while that debate was going. If you want more proof that it appeared on the live video, I have a link to a thread on freerepublic.com, where people were watching the debate and commenting on it. Let me find it and I'll brb.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 07:44 PM
JS4Pat - here's the link I was talking about. You can see they're talking about the debate as it's going on... and then someone notices the baphomet image, and says something about it. (it starts at post 15)

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38b1ee0d7291.htm#15

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
haha well...

im an artist/designer by trade and deal with the psychology of stuff like this all the time.

i can tell you that's entirely coincidental, its basically a Rorschach blotter test. our brains want to turn things into cohesive symbols. its basic psychlogy. when i see that i think of a bear skull (like anatomically, not some sinister skull thing), more than anything "evil".

http://www.supmag.com/checkit/images/issue_15/inkblot01.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2899715/2/istockphoto_2899715_inkblot_test.jpg

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:04 PM
So tell me, why did they stick a Rorschach blotter test in the middle of a presidential debate?

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
you dont understand.

Rorschach inkblot tests are based on random symmetrical patterns. "They" didnt stick anything anywhere, that "evil goat face" is made out of the stars in the background which are mirroring each other.

faces are one of the more common types of imagery you can have in rorscharch tests as they are highly symmetrical. the eyes, nose, mouth, etc are all mirrored on the left side with the right side.

:)

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry but I cannot believe it coincidental. I have seen this symbolism used too many times for the odds to be against me.

Tell me why bush is throwing up the baphoment sign in this image with the queen of england?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/bushbirdqueen.jpg

wildflower
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
when i see that i think of a bear skull (like anatomically, not some sinister skull thing), more than anything "evil".

Except for the little horns. Bears don't have horns. : ) Looks more like a goat's head.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Graphics/Baphohist/WirthGoat.jpg

And yes - of course the image is made up of the stars converging in the background. But it still "just happened" to form an image of satanic symbol, right smack in the middle of a presidential debate on live television, to the whole nation. I don't believe it's just a coincidence at all. But like I said, we can agree to disagree. ;)

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
but... he's not "throwing up" anything. i doubt he doesnt even knows hes getting his picture taken.

bush is a public figure, he's going to get his picture taken a LOT. if you're taking lots of pictures, you're bound to pick up some, weird/funny/etc stuff, but that doesnt mean theres anything sinister behind it. i make pretty much the exact same gesture when i pop or "crack" my middle 2 fingers. that doesnt mean i'm secretly allied with a demon presence.

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:30 PM
but... he's not "throwing up" anything. i doubt he doesnt even knows hes getting his picture taken.

bush is a public figure, he's going to get his picture taken a LOT. if you're taking lots of pictures, you're bound to pick up some, weird/funny/etc stuff, but that doesnt mean theres anything sinister behind it. i make pretty much the exact same gesture when i pop or "crack" my middle 2 fingers. that doesnt mean i'm secretly allied with a demon presence.

HAHA are you serious? Look at him, he is smiling for the camera and flashing a hand sign.

I never said he was allied with a demon presence. But that hand sign has been displayed by so many politicians that its almost non-questionable now.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Except for the little horns. Bears don't have horns. : ) Looks more like a goat's head.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Graphics/Baphohist/WirthGoat.jpg

And yes - of course the image is made up of the stars converging in the background. But it still "just happened" to form an image of satanic symbol, right smack in the middle of a presidential debate on live television, to the whole nation. I don't believe it's just a coincidence at all. But like I said, we can agree to disagree. ;)

ok... you're saying it's missing the horns, and i'm saying those horns are much too short, the eyes are too large and far apart the nose is far too large, it doesnt have any ears, and its missing the bottom jaw and goat beard.

to me it looks a lot more like something like this:

http://www.nature-source.com/graphics/cougar01.jpg

which is a regular old cougar skull. nothing evil about it. it doesnt look "satanic" to me. and as far as it being a coincidence. in my dealings with design in no way do i think it was intentionally placed there by any means. COULD it have been placed there on purpose? sure. that's possible. but its just as possible that thats just how the stars in the background came together when they mirrored the background image.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:34 PM
HAHA are you serious? Look at him, he is smiling for the camera and flashing a hand sign.

I never said he was allied with a demon presence. But that hand sign has been displayed by so many politicians that its almost non-questionable now.

first of all hes not looking at the camera, and second of all, what exactly do you think he would accomplish by flashing a hand sign like that and in that situation?

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Wasn't it Sarkozy that just recently called for a New World Order?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/sarcozy-presidentfrance-satanic.jpg

manuel
01-13-2008, 08:37 PM
It definitely sounds like he's saying "I'll do it their way".

Yet again the mic probably just picked up his vocal cords. And his throat seems to clear and go "ohe ohe".

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Wasn't it Sarkozy that just recently called for a New World Order?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/sarcozy-presidentfrance-satanic.jpg

HAHAAHAHAHAH so you're telling me that these guys are flashing NWO gang signs around like inner city schoolkids?

hahahahaahahahah
oh wow, you have it all figured out, huh?

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
first of all hes not looking at the camera, and second of all, what exactly do you think he would accomplish by flashing a hand sign like that and in that situation?

I dunno, but he seems to like doing it....

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/bushdevildeciple.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/bush-devil.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/bush_evil.jpg

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:41 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAH so you're telling me that these guys are flashing NWO gang signs around like inner city schoolkids?

hahahahaahahahah
oh wow, you have it all figured out, huh?

Yes it would seem so

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh lord.

you've obviously never been to texas.
that's the Longhorns sign for the UT football team.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:44 PM
http://www.logikaldesigns.com/wallpaper/UT06Champ3_1280.jpg

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

ladyliberty
01-13-2008, 08:45 PM
American Sign Language "I Love You"

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/sueg/ily1.jpg

Liberty4life
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I just watched that and it was truly very creepy,:eek: I can't figure if hes trying to put his words together or what, but he seems to say 'their way' does he mean elect ability their way? the establishments way?, I think thats what he means, it seems like a turret moment for him:confused:

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 08:50 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/amysalu3-1.jpg

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
God You Guys. He Was Just Vocalizing. Stop Looking For Weird Crap Like That.

Yes There Is Some Bad Stuff Going On. But You Guys Take It 100 Levels Farther Than It Is And It Makes It Look Stupid To Anyone With Common Sense.

Fox News Is Trying To Discredit Paul: Very Probably True.

Cameron Is Trying To Say Something Really Quietly While Pretending He's Thinking Because He Wants To Make Fun Of Americans Watching The Debate Cause They Don't Know What's "really" Going On: Not Likely.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 08:55 PM

"The corna is not to be confused as the sign for "I love you" in American Sign Language, which is made by also extending the thumb, or the shaka sign used in Hawaii, which is made by extending just the thumb and little finger. While the "Hook 'em Horns" sign used by fans of University of Texas athletics is the same sign visually, it is used in different context and should not be confused with either. It is identical to the Karana mudra of Eastern religions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corna

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_%27em_Horns

you're an idiot.

wildflower
01-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Where'd you get that pic? :D You tied in both things with that one pic - the hand symbol and the baphomet.

as far as the hand symbols go - eh, I don't know, lots of people do that symbol (I hate it, personally, because it's the devil symbol. but not everyone uses it that way)

But regardless, Bush and his ilk are globalists and corrupt, so I definitely don't think he's saying "I love you" with that hand symbol. :rolleyes:

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:01 PM
you're an idiot.

Decide for yourself.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/amysalu2.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/mcdonalds-sign.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/abdullah_satan_sign.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/danquayle-horned_sign.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/cheerleader.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/satanist-italian_primeminister.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/satanist-prince_william.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/bush_satan_5.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/franks_satan_5.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/satanist-liz_taylor.jpg

Go Texas Longhorns!!

wildflower
01-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Apparently the University of Texas Austin is popular in England! ;) LOLOL

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Oh I forgot Bill
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/satanist_clinton.jpg

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:07 PM
And how could I forget Cheney?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/dick_cheney_satanic_salute.jpg

DrRP08
01-13-2008, 09:08 PM

That's actually what I thought! :eek:

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 09:12 PM
as far as the hand symbols go - eh, I don't know, lots of people do that symbol (I hate it, personally, because it's the devil symbol. but not everyone uses it that way)

;)

its just a hand sign. it only got popularized by a satanist in 1960, which is 5 years after UT adopted it as their football signs.

i grew up in texas for the first 21 years of my life. i've seen people throw that sign up since i was a kid. mom's, grandparents, cheerleaders... to us its a football team. to people in other countries, it means something else. people in rock music dont associate it with satanism anymore. some of those pictures are obviously just shots of people with their hands in awkward positions. some of them are doing it wrong, some hand signals look similar.

in all my life every time i've seen that guesture used, i dont think i've EVER seen anyone throw it up implying something "satanic."

its just a hand gesture. even if some dumb satanist in the 60s started using it cause it looks like "devil horns."

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 09:15 PM
my god, you're a tool.

dude. look at the bill picture. its not even the right sign. and his hand is loose. he's not "throwing up" anything. he's not "signaling" anything. its just the way his hand was in that moment when the picture was taken.

and DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT IT SAYS UNDER THE CHENEY PIC??????

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:17 PM
http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=17552

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
[edit/forum guidelines]

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:23 PM
[edit for quote]

??

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 09:28 PM
the sad thing is that its true that fox is trying to discredit ron paul from getting the nomination... and other shady stuff is going on...

but people like you are making it look stupid cause you're bringing "satan gang signs" and "secret vocal messages in debates" into it.

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
[edit for quote]

If its the Hooken Horns, why are the CEOs of McDonalds doing it?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/mcdonalds-sign.jpg

If its the Hooken Horns, why is Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi doing it?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/satanist-italian_primeminister.jpg

If its the Hooken Horns, why is King Abdullah doing it to Putin?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/abdullah_satan_sign.jpg

wildflower
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Isn't namecalling and personal attacks against the rules here?

nosebruise - is it possible for you to disagree without being so nasty? You seem to be trying too hard to deny what anyone else thinks.

Regardless of what anyone's opinion is, the thread was fun and interesting... until you kept namecalling and getting so hostile.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM
*sigh*

you guys...

please dont talk to people about this stuff. you're gonna make ron paul supporters sound like kooks.

if you seriously want to believe these people are throwing up satanic devil signs to each other, because thats what people in high power would want to do... make fun of everyone by throwing up "secret" NWO gang signs on TV and in news papers and stuff cause i guess they think its funny or something be my guest. just dont talk publicly about it... you're gonna make all of us look like idiots.

edit: also all i really did was say he was an idiot. that "no shit buddy, you're a moron" thing was a sarcastic response playing off what his post originally said. but he edited it so it looks like i was just attacking him out of nowhere. (he said "NO SHIT BUDDY, [something about why it was in quotes]", and i just showed him a link about what those quotes actually meant. )

edit2: it also looks like he changed the "Fuck You" he replied with to "??" after i responded to that.

PimpBlimp
01-13-2008, 09:59 PM
*sigh*

you guys...

please dont talk to people about this stuff. you're gonna make ron paul supporters sound like kooks.

if you seriously want to believe these people are throwing up satanic devil signs to each other, because thats what people in high power would want to do... make fun of everyone by throwing up "secret" NWO gang signs on TV and in news papers and stuff cause i guess they think its funny or something be my guest. just dont talk publicly about it... you're gonna make all of us look like idiots.

my discussion remains in this thread sir.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 09:59 PM
*sigh*

you guys...

You know it's bad when us normal kooks start distancing ourselves from them real kooks :D

Reminds me of the old Dr. Seusse story of the sneetches with stars on their bellies and the ones with no stars upon thars.

DrRP08
01-13-2008, 10:00 PM

Here's just a few I have saved on my PC. I can't say wheter or not they truley mean anything but it's odd.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/cremation_of_care.jpg?t=1200282170

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/Occult1.gif?t=1200282436

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/Occult8.gif?t=1200282374

The following are photographs taken from Denver International Airpot (the airport comission at Denver International Airport is called "New World Air Comission" :

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/14674.jpg?t=1200282161

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/14675.jpg?t=1200282161
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/denver03_05.jpg?t=1200282160

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/diarunwy.jpg?t=1200282160

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/Dannyc47/mason.jpg?t=1200282159

wildflower
01-13-2008, 10:05 PM
*sigh*

you guys...

edit: also all i really did was say he was an idiot. that "no shit buddy, you're a moron" thing was a sarcastic response playing off what his post originally said. but he edited it so it looks like i was just attacking him out of nowhere. (he said "NO SHIT BUDDY, [something about why it was in quotes], and i just showed him a link about what those quotes actually meant. )

edit2: it also looks like he changed the "Fuck You" he replied with to "??" after i responded to that.

I don't care about the hand signals. Someone else brought that up, and as I said, I don't put much into that because different people use that in different ways.

As far as the original topic (which we stopped talking about a couple pages ago) we heard what you have to say. You said it over and over. Got it.

Talking about stuff like this is not something limited to "Ron Paul supporters." Back in 2000 when that weird image came out, tons of people talked about it - that's just what people do when something weird happens.

The point is, people can disagree without being condescending or hostile.

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 10:06 PM
my discussion remains in this thread sir.

okie doke.

well in that case enjoy your little satan easter egg hunt, i've gotta be somewhere soon. :)

ps: i'm only being semi sarcastic. do whatever you want as long as you guys dont portray all of us as thinking this way. :D

nosebruise
01-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't care about the hand signals. Someone else brought that up, and as I said, I don't put much into that because different people use that in different ways.

As far as the original topic (which we stopped talking about a couple pages ago) we heard what you have to say. You said it over and over. Got it.

Talking about stuff like this is not something limited to "Ron Paul supporters." Back in 2000 when that weird image came out, tons of people talked about it - that's just what people do when something weird happens.

The point is, people can disagree without being condescending or hostile.

i wasnt the only one being hostile. the other hostile posts were edited out making it look like i was the only one being a big meanie.

anyway. like i said i gotta go. this is my last post in this thread for real. have fun guys.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Ok, I know we've already talked a lot about the "electability question" that Ron Paul answered with a smackdown, so someone might have already mentioned this, but I'll ask anyway.

Someone on my YT thread pointed out something very odd and creepy. It's some faint words that come out of Carl Cameron's mouth, when you listen carefully. Turn up the speakers and listen... This happens during the pause, when Cameron has a weird look on his face, and it's right before he says, "DO YOU HAVE ANY SIR." If you listen during that pause, it sounds like he is faintly saying "their way".

What the heck is that??? So my question is - did someone (the guy who first uploaded the video) somehow edit that in? Or was that on the original video?

Here's the video link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9c9mkkYgLM

(I ask that because I just saved the video from the first guy that uploaded it, and I didn't touch it, it's just as it was)

thoughts? :D

I was at the debate and feel like this IS edited because I could swear I remember him stopping and cleaing his throat when asking that question or something, which is not in this video. I can't say how its edited since it doesn't seem to be cut, but I remember him stumbling over his words and clearing his throat during one question, and I was thinking it was this one.

oldpaths1611
01-14-2008, 08:31 PM
No one believes in so-called conspiracy theories more than I do. As a Christian, I also acknowledge the reality of Satan and evil spiritual forces in the world. Symbolism, secret societies, sectret oaths, hand shakes,etc. are all a part of the dark and occultic world of the New World Order elite.

However, some are beginning to associate Ron Paul with all of this as well. They say the whole Ron Paul phenomena is simply another production orchestrated by those in control in order to:

1) Sidetrack an ever growing and ever discontented populace into believing that elections can really change things and we the people truly have a voice when we don't.

2) Possibly use the Ron Paul "revolution" as part of a larger plan to instigate a real revolution, thereby justifying martial law and a police state.

There are videos on YouTube displaying Dr. Paul supposedly using masonic handshakes. Below are a couple of sites I came across that paint him as an agent provocateur for the NWO. I don't believe any of this, but find it interesting that other people do.

Scroll down on both sites.

http://spirituallysmart.com/ron_paul.html

http://www.thebereanchronicles.com/nwo/nwo_leaders_ron_paul_hand_signs_mason.html

mkeller
01-14-2008, 09:23 PM
That thing with the reporter is creepy. Very creepy.

And while we're on the subject of Satanic hand-signals, has anyone every noticed that Spider-Man does it whenever he shoots his webs? ;)

slacker921
01-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Cameron was listening to his ear piece and trying to get the words out because he knew it was a critical question. He choked. It is creepy though.

Now.. about all this hand signal stuff... how much did you get paid to come in here and post all that stuff? Sheesh.

mkeller
01-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh, and DrRP08, here's another image to go along with the ones you posted:

http://www.infowars.com/images2/cartoons/deesbohemian.jpg