PDA

View Full Version : Hucksarmy forums membership QUINTUPLED!

IChooseLiberty
01-13-2008, 12:51 AM
I don't believe this for a second but I just went to check their member total and it read 12,366!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

That's 10,000 more than a few days ago.

I've been monitering their membership since before he won Iowa... Then it was about 2,100.

He got maybe 100 or so people after he won Iowa, nothing spectacular.

But, just in the last few days, it quintupled. I think hucksarmy is up to no good trying to boost their credibility. Shame on them.

Bloody Holly
01-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Good. Maybe they will waste alot of time and effort posting as all of their alts.

IChooseLiberty
01-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Well wait... I just checked further and their forum says 1,444. The mainpage says 12k+ for their mailing list.

Vet_from_cali
01-13-2008, 01:02 AM
LOL my stomach hurts sooo bad right now from laughing.

Topic: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters (Read 3258 times)
admin
Administrator

Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:05:15 PM » Reply with quote
Please report Ron Paul ( Trols ) supporters.

I was just reading at one of there forums that they are trying to infiltrate this forum. I have seen them ruin forums before. That is why they have been banned by most websites, such as redstate, free republic, and the Hannity forum. They create fake posts to make there opponants look bad. Then once they overtake a forum they go around telling everyone it is a fake forum, in the hopes of disuading Huckabee supporters from having a forum. This is how they hope to undermine the Huckabee grassroots movement.

They are SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE that want to take away our freedoms.

Please report them.

P.S. If you are a rongo paul supporter, and think you can ruin this site, you will not be succesful. You will be reported to Homeland Security. You people are SICK!

Huckabeeismyhomeboy
HuckaBoom Boom Boom!!!

Re: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 03:43:14 PM

I am doing my best. I have started a posse called "Mole Patrol", with bible in hand and mouse in the other we shall defeat these liberal, commie homosexual heathens.

Rebel Resource
01-13-2008, 01:06 AM
rongo paul?

If that's the best slur a bunch of 19-year-olds can come up with, we're in for an easy ride

Vet_from_cali
01-13-2008, 01:07 AM
you got to visit their forum, its really hilarious some of the things these people are saying.

Paulitical Correctness
01-13-2008, 01:08 AM
y u steel r freedumbs?

N13
01-13-2008, 01:09 AM
Huckabeeismyhomeboy has some serious issues.

He's got a whopping 118 posts too.

Right buddy, report us the Chertoff. His name doesn't mean "son of the devil" in its native tongue for nothing.

Vet_from_cali
01-13-2008, 01:10 AM
If your not a christian then we don't need you heathen, sodomite kind here.

There are only two types of people: those who are good christians and support Mike Huckabee and then there are those who are *** sodomites who will be forever raped in hell by demons.

Do you like the idea of being raped by demons in hell? No, then repent you sinful ways whhile you still have a chance.

omg these people are insane... lol

Vet_from_cali
01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Author Topic: wife discipline advice needed (Read 510 times)
the Huckmaster

wife discipline advice needed
« on: January 01, 2008, 02:26:57 AM » Reply with quote
Brothers, I need your advice. Lately my wife has been insolent after watching CNN. The usual scheduled Friday night punishment has been insufficient and I am going to have to increase the discipline. How long of a rod should I righteously beat her with?

And what should I do with the children. Normally I encourage them to help me spank her, but with this increased punishment should I lock them in their time-out closets while I administer the discipline, or should I still encourage them to take part?

LOL, am i the only one that finds this shit funny? lol
taken straight from huckabee's forums, lol

Airborn
01-13-2008, 01:23 AM
lol there is around 15 posts per day there, no way they have 10,000 members.

LBT
01-13-2008, 01:29 AM
...........................Us.........Hucksarmy
Members Online..309.............26
Total Members...14,004......1,444
Total Posts.......929,171......44,783

We are 10 times bigger than Huck's platoon. Probably 20 times smarter too ;-)

VoluntaryMan
01-13-2008, 01:33 AM
rongo paul?

If that's the best slur a bunch of 19-year-olds can come up with, we're in for an easy ride

I think she meant "Go Ron Paul!" Probably dyslexic. Poor thing.

Airborn
01-13-2008, 01:37 AM
notice hucksarmy most members online was during our Nov. 5 moneybomb...lol

VoluntaryMan
01-13-2008, 01:38 AM
LOL my stomach hurts sooo bad right now from laughing.

Topic: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters (Read 3258 times)
admin
Administrator

Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:05:15 PM » Reply with quote
Please report Ron Paul ( Trols ) supporters.

I was just reading at one of there forums that they are trying to infiltrate this forum. I have seen them ruin forums before. That is why they have been banned by most websites, such as redstate, free republic, and the Hannity forum. They create fake posts to make there opponants look bad. Then once they overtake a forum they go around telling everyone it is a fake forum, in the hopes of disuading Huckabee supporters from having a forum. This is how they hope to undermine the Huckabee grassroots movement.

They are SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE that want to take away our freedoms.

Please report them.

P.S. If you are a rongo paul supporter, and think you can ruin this site, you will not be succesful. You will be reported to Homeland Security. You people are SICK!

Huckabeeismyhomeboy
HuckaBoom Boom Boom!!!

Re: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 03:43:14 PM

I am doing my best. I have started a posse called "Mole Patrol", with bible in hand and mouse in the other we shall defeat these liberal, commie homosexual heathens.

Wow. They want to report us to DHS, and they accuse us of trying to take away their freedoms?:eek: Is Huck dropping acid in their koolaide, again?:confused:

TexasAggie09
01-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Haha. Seems like that place is infested with single digit IQ's. Pathetic.

idiom
01-13-2008, 01:40 AM
ppl confusing the two forums again?

Hook
01-13-2008, 01:59 AM
the Huckmaster

Brothers, I need your advice. Lately my wife has been insolent after watching CNN. The usual scheduled Friday night punishment has been insufficient and I am going to have to increase the discipline. How long of a rod should I righteously beat her with?

And what should I do with the children. Normally I encourage them to help me spank her, but with this increased punishment should I lock them in their time-out closets while I administer the discipline, or should I still encourage them to take part?

Obviously this is a hoax. Probably from somone here. This is probably what they were complaining about.

I doubt you're gonna convert anyone committed to HuxArmy, so we probably should just let them be.

What Would Ron Paul Do?

Besides, when Huck drops out, we may get more of their people if we haven't antagonized them all. :)

RSLudlum
01-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Wow. They want to report us to DHS, and they accuse us of trying to take away their freedoms?:eek: Is Huck dropping acid in their koolaide, again?:confused:

Well it wouldn't be a long ride for me since i only live about 3 miles from DHS training headquarters, maybe they'd lock me up in the same cells they held some of the Al-Queda members in and i could scratch on the wall "Huckster put me in here to protect my freedom!"

eloquensanity
01-13-2008, 02:28 AM
I don't believe this for a second but I just went to check their member total and it read 12,366!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

That's 10,000 more than a few days ago.

I've been monitering their membership since before he won Iowa... Then it was about 2,100.

He got maybe 100 or so people after he won Iowa, nothing spectacular.

But, just in the last few days, it quintupled. I think hucksarmy is up to no good trying to boost their credibility. Shame on them.

LOL I guess if we all signed up here with multiple IDs like they probably do we would see the same effect.
It makes it look like the growth is more than it really is to convince fence sitters to join them. Its just manipulation aimed at people who don't really have the ability or care to research the issues for themselves.

I'm sure it is working given the number of people who need some one else to decide for them what they should do.
JMO
:D

BuddyRey
01-30-2008, 12:11 AM
the Huckmaster

I don't believe it. Tell me this was a satire! :D

dementedme
01-30-2008, 12:16 AM
na.... next stop... GODTUBE!!!

dementedme
01-30-2008, 12:18 AM
...........................Us.........Hucksarmy
Members Online..309.............26
Total Members...14,004......1,444
Total Posts.......929,171......44,783

We are 10 times bigger than Huck's platoon. Probably 20 times smarter too ;-)

the intellect ratio is roughly the same as above

Agent CSL
01-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Do you like the idea of being raped by demons in hell? No, then repent you sinful ways whhile you still have a chance.

Looks like I won't be repenting my sins anytime soon. :cool:

BuddyRey
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Looks like I won't be repenting my sins anytime soon. :cool:

Oh, behave!

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

steph3n
01-30-2008, 01:36 AM
mikehuckabeeforum.com is FAKE

hucksarmy.com is NOT