PDA

View Full Version : what is real id

cien750hp
01-13-2008, 12:31 AM
theres way too much secrecy about real id.

as far as i can tell, there is no national id card or rfid chips
its just requiring states to put security measures into id's so they can't be forged like holographic images and stuff.
this wouldn't really be a change since states, at least mine, already do this, right?

i do not want a national id, nor rfid chip. so am i correct in saying that this is niether? they have backed off those?

and what exactly is the purpose of rfid chips in passports/id's too?

Chabsfromcanada
01-13-2008, 12:38 AM
The real ID is an ID card designed with your safety in mind. Just like UPS scans your packages when they drop them off at your house, it will be possible for your card to be scanned at various places or times in your life. I would imagine borders, police encounters, who knows, maybe you could scan yourself in and out of public places too on your own. This will keep you safe from illegal aliens, terrorists, and identity theft. I cant imagine how people have lived without these cards, given the amount of safety they will provide, its amazing anyones made it this long without them.

It will keep you safe. Extra super safe.

paulette
01-13-2008, 12:41 AM
The real ID is an ID card designed with your safety in mind. Just like UPS scans your packages when they drop them off at your house, it will be possible for your card to be scanned at various places or times in your life. I would imagine borders, police encounters, who knows, maybe you could scan yourself in and out of public places too on your own. This will keep you safe from illegal aliens, terrorists, and identity theft. I cant imagine how people have lived without these cards, given the amount of safety they will provide, its amazing anyones made it this long without them.

OMG!!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING!!!

paulette
01-13-2008, 12:41 AM
theres way too much secrecy about real id.

as far as i can tell, there is no national id card or rfid chips
its just requiring states to put security measures into id's so they can't be forged like holographic images and stuff.
this wouldn't really be a change since states, at least mine, already do this, right?

i do not want a national id, nor rfid chip. so am i correct in saying that this is niether? they have backed off those?

and what exactly is the purpose of rfid chips in passports/id's too?

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/nat_id_cards_by_2008.htm

Give me liberty
01-13-2008, 12:43 AM
It almost sounds like the

The mark of the beast, you cant buy without it, you cant travel without it.

Chester Copperpot
01-13-2008, 12:44 AM

Like the other poster said I hope you are kidding... The READ ID is 1984..

and the answer to 1984 is 1776.

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-13-2008, 12:44 AM

You're insane man. That is the perfect tool for big bro to control your life. Whenever the gov decides not to give you permission to travel, they'll just put a warning in your databased file so the next scan you'll be owned by the gov. Don't be fooled with this "security" BS. Are you any better than a UPS package???

I refuse to give over more control to the gov. I will not take that BS anymore!!!:mad:

Chester Copperpot
01-13-2008, 12:45 AM

Its not quite at that point.. But if/when they eventually chip people and use that chip OR digitize our money with chips in that then it will most assuredly be so.

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 12:46 AM

I feel much better now.
Damn, you're... :eek:
...umm, talented.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 12:49 AM

Its a step to it. The two major steps to what the Bible prophesizes about as the mark are the national id card and the homegrown terrorism act to prevent any free speech to stop it from happening. Then we will have to find out what the mark is. Chips in people may be it, I was actually just discussing that on an SDA church group on myspace right now. I'm not religious but it does seem like we might not be far from the mark because of all this wierd stuff happening unless we really get something done.

I would like to know more about the national id too. I have heard that they are about to force a new type of driver's license on people under a certain age, and I'm wondering if that is it. I also heard it may even have a tracking chip inside of it?!:eek:

Troyhand
01-13-2008, 12:49 AM

Thank you Chabs for lulling me into a peaceful, thoughtless slumber so I don't have to worry about this tiny nuisance.
And here I thought the Real ID was a way to tag us citizens like cattle into a cashless system, so we behave the way Big Bro' wants us to under fear that we can have our life, liberty and wealth shut down in an instance with a simple push of a button. Silly me.
Uh, Chabs. You do know you're evil, don't you?

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-13-2008, 12:50 AM

Its not quite at that point.. But if/when they eventually chip people and use that chip OR digitize our money with chips in that then it will most assuredly be so.

I assure you, it will come, sooner rather than later. Times will be difficult in the short-run, but taking will make make things terrifying in the long-run.

paulette
01-13-2008, 12:50 AM

I believe you are right. And a MAJOR step towards the RFID implants is "innocently" and "for our own protection" slipping them into our drivers licenses first.

How many sheep are going to take this card, having NO IDEA what it really is? I would have been one myself, had I never heard of RP.

Thank God for Ron Paul.

Indy Vidual
01-13-2008, 12:52 AM

How can I find out if my state has already converted?
Can ID's be renewed 6 months in advance?

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:03 AM

I'm pretty sure in months they're about to force everyone under a certain age, like under 40-50, to get this new type of driver's license regardless of whether you need to renew your license or not.

Thats why I have been asking if anyone knows anything about these new licenses. They were supposedly passed in a Katrina Relief bill, and are supposed to be tamper proof with more identification on them than old licenses, and are supposed to be handled at a federal level more than a state level. I have also heard rumors they have a tracking chip in them.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS?! ANYONE?! PLEASE? MAYBE? lol

I don't want to be tracked or have a national id card and not even know it..... I don't want to be a sheep!

paulette
01-13-2008, 01:03 AM

Not sure about states converting already, but this link from the AP yesterday, lists the states that are against it. (I'm grateful my state-GA-is one of the 17)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/11/real.id.ap/index.html

I had to show my license at the DDS the other day when signing papers for my underage dtr. The girl behind the counter said "We need to get your SSN off here." So I told her I would be in soon to take care of that. My DL doesn't expire til 3/09, so I'm assuming it's ok, at least in GA. I would encourage everyone to renew before May.

paulette
01-13-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm pretty sure in months they're about to force everyone under a certain age, like under 40-50, to get this new type of driver's license regardless of whether you need to renew your license or not.

Thats why I have been asking if anyone knows anything about these new licenses. They were supposedly passed in a Katrina Relief bill, and are supposed to be tamper proof with more identification on them than old licenses, and are supposed to be handled at a federal level more than a state level. I have also heard rumors they have a tracking chip in them.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS?! ANYONE?! PLEASE? MAYBE? lol

I don't want to be tracked or have a national id card and not even know it..... I don't want to be a sheep!

polexi
01-13-2008, 01:08 AM
You're insane man. That is the perfect tool for big bro to control your life. Whenever the gov decides not to give you permission to travel, they'll just put a warning in your databased file so the next scan you'll be owned by the gov. Don't be fooled with this "security" BS. Are you any better than a UPS package???

I refuse to give over more control to the gov. I will not take that BS anymore!!!:mad:

He was being sarcastic.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:09 AM
Not sure about states converting already, but this link from the AP yesterday, lists the states that are against it. (I'm grateful my state-GA-is one of the 17)

I had to show my license at the DDS the other day when signing papers for my underage dtr. The girl behind the counter said "We need to get your SSN off here." So I told her I would be in soon to take care of that. My DL doesn't expire til 3/09, so I'm assuming it's ok, at least in GA. I would encourage everyone to renew before May.

What good will renewing early do? From what I have heard you will be required to go get a new license if you are under a certain age, which is like under somewhere between 40-50, I can't remember what age exactly though. And this new license will have more identification info on it, and be handled at more of a federal level than a state level.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:10 AM

Thank you.:)

humanic
01-13-2008, 01:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-QR88yfOE

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:19 AM
So these new licenses are the national id cards afterall........

Thats really, really scary. Is there any way we can stop this?

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-13-2008, 01:22 AM

Electing RP!!!

paulette
01-13-2008, 01:25 AM

VERY VERY SCARY, INDEED.

What can we do? Get RP into office. Otherwise, refuse the ID. Be prepared to accept the consequences.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:27 AM
But this is going to happen BEFORE the next presidential election!:eek:

Right?

gaazn
01-13-2008, 01:29 AM
if you lose your real id in the washer or dryer, is there a chance you will be taken to guantanamo and disappear?

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:29 AM
VERY VERY SCARY, INDEED.

What can we do? Get RP into office. Otherwise, refuse the ID. Be prepared to accept the consequences.

Oh I will be refusing the national id card. Well actually I won't. I will prepare to run, hopefully somewhere with some RP supporters because it would be good company to be in, smart company, re-assuring since we could all say we did what we could to stop it, and there wouldn't be any other group of people I would rather be around. I mean afterall the other groups of people in the world all are either too dumb to figure out how to be free, or don't want to be free and just want to try to enslave everyone else.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:31 AM
if you lose your real id in the washer or dryer, is there a chance you will be taken to guantanamo and disappear?

Probably not guantanamo, probably more like one of those civilian concentration camps.

You know, I feel like I am one of thousands of people that have put the pieces together, and have figured out that something very, very bad really is indeed going on. But I wonder how many people there are out there that realize this stuff?

RonPauledbyYoutube
01-13-2008, 01:45 AM
Probably not guantanamo, probably more like one of those civilian concentration camps.

You know, I feel like I am one of thousands of people that have put the pieces together, and have figured out that something very, very bad really is indeed going on. But I wonder how many people there are out there that realize this stuff?

Not many, bro. As a matter of fact, I live in a border town (you might recognize it) Laredo, Texas, gateway to NAU, shamefully, and most of the population here travel to Mexico to visit with relatives. Homeland inSecurity was going to start requiring the passport to everyone who crossed the international bridge, and I refused to get it. Fortunately, they delayed the requirement. A lot of people I know have already gotten it. The people that I spoken to and have it are ignorant about the implications of the requirement. It just blows my mind how sheep they are.

justinc.1089
01-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Yeah I honestly think if we can't pull off a miracle and get Ron Paul elected we need to start talking about some places to go to so that we will have a little more safety as a result of our numbers. Maybe somewhere in the continental US, then maybe Alaska, and then maybe a country in case it gets that bad.