PDA

View Full Version : LOTS OF UPDATES: CheckTheVotes.com - Please review the changes!

acmegeek
01-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Hello all,

This site (in its prior state, RonRox.com/paulstats.php) and the new one has received quite a lot of attention over the past few days. I am quite amazed. And to top it off, there is a recount in progress.

Thanks to all of you here who helped and gave suggestions as I developed this page!!!

So far, about 130,000 page hits from literally everywhere.

Some of the changes I just made:

Removed the medium sized data and instead made it just smaller and larger. This was because it was pointed out that otherwise, the sample sizes were not statistically significant.
Changed a number of precincts from being hand-counted to machine due to some erroneous data floating around.
incorporated the "unknown" into the hand counted since that what they would be.
Fixed the data for Acworth for the Dems because it wasn't showing up. (was an XML parsing error)

Let me know what you think! Now that this site has had so much exposure, I have some interesting plans for it and all the other upcoming primaries... keep an eye on it. And don't worry, Ron Paul will always be quite prominent on it.

Thanks and keep spreading it!!!

acmegeek
01-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Also, as mentioned on the site, I will be adding a downloadable CSV/XLS file that you can then use to make your own charts, graphs, etc.