PDA

View Full Version : A really good day!

Haywood1974
01-12-2008, 11:11 PM
So I was sitting here at home this morning when the phone rang. It was a someone here in Illinois trying to sign people up for precint captains. I explained to the young lady that I had done just about everything I possibly could to help further Dr. Paul's campaign. I donated way more money to the campaign than I could realistically afford. I bought canvassing DVD's for a local business to distribute. I did some graphics work for one of the "money bomb" websites. I talk to people when I can which is pretty tough since I am gone from home so much with work. I basically told her that I have done everything that I can think of to help. The call ended and I felt great just to hear another live voice that told me I wasn't alone in my support of Dr. Paul.

So, as it turned out, I did have one more thing that I could do. My absentee ballot for the primary here in Illinois was sitting in my mailbox when I checked it this afternoon. I took my absentee ballot with me and filled it out in the parking lot of a local restaruant and dropped it in the mail. I gave Dr. Paul the best thing I could offer him, my vote. I know I'll sleep good tonight knowing that I have got up off my butt and voted for the first time in 15 years. Give 'em hell Ron!

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Awesome! Thanks for your vote. :)