PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani supporter YouTube against blowback theory

Bradley in DC
07-24-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/articles/jhbowden-giuliani-ron-paul-blowback.html

gravesdav
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
At least he attempt to give facts. But he doesn't really. He just says they hate us. Why do they hate Jews? Because of intervention, creating the state of Israel. They bomb Spain because they had troops in Iraq. Look at Albania, a Muslim country that loves the US and Bush. It's because of our policy and hard line stance against communism, not the Muslim ideology.
I was discussing something like with a friend and found some quotes.

Americans are asking "Why do they hate us?"
They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other.
-George Bush

And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed -- when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way (and) to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women.
Osama bin Laden

A reaction might take place as a result of the US government's hitting Muslim civilians and executing more than 600,000 Muslim children in Iraq by preventing food and medicine from reaching them. So, the US is responsible for any reaction, because it extended its war against troops to civilians.
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997

If the American government is serious about avoiding explosions inside the U.S., then let it stop provoking the feelings of 1,250 million Muslims.
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997

We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal, whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation of the Prophet's Night Travel Land [Palestine].
Osama bin Laden
CNN interview 1997

Your security is not in the hands of [Democratic presidential candidate John] Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands and each state which does not harm our security will remain safe.
Osama bin Laden
On videotape shown on Al Jazeera, October 29, 2004

Capitalism
07-24-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/articles/jhbowden-giuliani-ron-paul-blowback.html

That's a pretty piss-poor response.

India is in conflict with Pakistan. Russians are killing Chechnyans. The Sudan conflict has Muslims against Muslims and is a conflict over resources. I have to admit I don't know everything about it, but I don't see it as relevent here.

No blowback from Chile, Angola or Guatamala, he says? Those are all mostly Catholic countries, and I don't think anyone has yet associated blowback with Catholicism.

Again, look at what the attackers are saying, and it all points to blowback.

quickmike
07-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Normally I dont resort to childish attacks, but in this case, I'll make an exception.

What that freak doesnt show you, is the collection of "little shoes" in his closet. I mean come on, doesnt he just look like the type?

UCFGavin
07-24-2007, 07:40 PM
another thing you have to realize is that a lot of the minorities in other countries are shit on, and when they are muslim they are terrorists.

ThePieSwindler
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Hah so basically he is saying he is smarter than the CIA head of the Bin Laden unit!

torchbearer
07-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Hah so basically he is saying he is smarter than the CIA head of the Bin Laden unit!

Think about it... he's voting for rudy.

nathanielyao
07-25-2007, 04:10 AM
bump

iddo
07-25-2007, 04:33 AM
This guy is lying right from the start, where he said that blowback is simply another word for revenge. It's not. It's defined as an unintended consequence, so it's a particular case that involves revenge, not simply revenge in general.

guntherg16
07-25-2007, 05:22 AM
bump