PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Starts tomorrow and is fair to all.

Melissa
01-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Hey my daughter told me about the kids can vote for Nick. Starting tommorrow I know some of you like to spread these things and thought this one was great because at least they used facts. I will be in Michigan so please take it or bump it to get the kids to vote starting tomorrow through the 18th. maybe if the kids find him then their parents can They will announce winner on air.

http://www.nick.com/shows/specials/kpp_07/?_requestid=1947533

Melissa
01-12-2008, 09:45 PM
sorry bumping I like the kid angle maybe Nick would give him a decent interview lol

Starks
01-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I feel tempted to preach the message of freedom on the message boards but I may need some moral guidance before actually deciding whether or not to do it.

Melissa
01-12-2008, 09:58 PM
well not sure what you are saying just remember it is a kids site and they did not too bad of a job on stating each candidates position

Starks
01-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Is it wrong to indoctrinate our non-voting youth?

HazardPerry
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Anybody actually look around on the message boards? There are some great tidbits.

Guliani Rocks! If He Has Handled Disaster you can count on him 2 do it again.

Oh he'll be doing it again, you can count on that :rolleyes:

i love republicans!!! did you know that alan? keyes is running for president
Even Alan Keyes has more presence here than RP

I am tired of everyone bashing bush he made many good choices and sure a few bad ones but in 8 years he shouldnt mess up once you arnt so perfect either you mess up each day im sure more then once so there bush is a good president and you probbilly bash bush because of gossip i am furious when people bash Bush :mad:
:o Oh man

I want to show them the ways of the Ron, but don't want to get in trouble for "brainwashing our youth" :p

prlgrl
01-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Is it wrong to indoctrinate our non-voting youth?

It's education, not indoctrination.

btw, my daughter (10 yo) was on the nick site and told me there are some Ron Paul supporters there!

Sounds like there are some smart kids on the boards!

Agent CSL
01-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Cough.... I don't think its right to submit kids under 10 to this.

Melissa
01-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Cough.... I don't think its right to submit kids under 10 to this.

to what?

Starks
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Let children believe what they want. It's not wise to try to reason or explain the intricacies of the world to them.

VRP08
01-12-2008, 10:58 PM
to what?

politics?