PDA

View Full Version : Just got polled on my CELL PHONE

blackwrx
01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
By this company:

http://datamar.com/

They asked a bunch of questions regarding the current direction of America, then asked about the primaries. When they listed the candidates Ron Paul was 2nd!

literatim
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Unusual. I wonder who is paying for that poll.

pinkmandy
01-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Cool!!!!

constitutional
01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Florida:

Huckabee Romney McCain Giuliani Thompson Paul Hunter Undecided
23.9 --------19.5----- 17.9-- 16.4----- 9.4 ------4.8 ---0.6 -----7.5

http://www.datamar.net/pdf/floridarepublicanPP08jan08.pdf

It's official, ghoul is out of the race. But Huckabee = :(

And we are not doing good, only 4.8

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 08:35 PM
well i didn't get polled today but i did get a call from the bo bama campaign..asked if i knew about obama, then mentioned Hillary and Edwards? and then asked if i was going to vote for bo bama..."No, ron paul all the way with the rest of my family, coworkers and friends". She replied "oh Ron Paul!" in a very enthusiastic tone, "well, thanks i have to get down this list", Then i ended it with "yeah i know what you mean!!" She laughed and the amusement was over. ;)

constitutional
01-12-2008, 08:38 PM
well i didn't get polled today but i did get a call from the bo bama campaign..asked if i knew about obama, then mentioned Hillary and Edwards? and then asked if i was going to vote for bo bama..."No, ron paul all the way with the rest of my family, coworkers and friends". She replied "oh Ron Paul!" in a very enthusiastic tone, "well, thanks i have to get down this list", Then i ended it with "yeah i know what you mean!!" She laughed and the amusement was over. ;)

WHAT! :eek:

You should have tried to convert her. Start out saying... "Who is Ron Paul, the Republican candidate for president? Ron Paul served his country as a flight surgeon after the Cuban missile crisis. As a young doctor, Ron Paul worked nights...."

LOL :p

Real_CaGeD
01-12-2008, 08:40 PM
WHAT! :eek:

You should have tried to convert her. Start out saying... "Who is Ron Paul, the Republican candidate for president? Ron Paul served his country as a flight surgeon after the Cuban missile crisis. As a young doctor, Ron Paul worked nights...."

LOL :p

lol:D

RevolutionSD
01-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Florida:

Huckabee Romney McCain Giuliani Thompson Paul Hunter Undecided
23.9 --------19.5----- 17.9-- 16.4----- 9.4 ------4.8 ---0.6 -----7.5

http://www.datamar.net/pdf/floridarepublicanPP08jan08.pdf

It's official, ghoul is out of the race. But Huckabee = :(

And we are not doing good, only 4.8

I thought we were doing better in FL, like 7-8%.
Ghouli is done and that is nice, but one of these states Paul is going to blow his poll numbers out of the water!

constitutional
01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
I thought we were doing better in FL, like 7-8%.
Ghouli is done and that is nice, but one of these states Paul is going to blow his poll numbers out of the water!

I hope you are right...