PDA

View Full Version : WOW, I hate the media

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I just saw the interview with the TNR guy on Tucker and they are really trying to take down everything that fights for Liberty.

He tried to smear Thomas Dilorenzo, I'm see videos online now that accuse Lew Rockwell of writing the newsletters

they are trying to take down Ron Paul and the whole the whole Mises Institute

The Media has gone to far, I'm seriously on the brink of saying we should overthrow the damn government

Give me liberty
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Now do you see that the media is working with the big gov now?
The media no longer works for us anymore.

Real_CaGeD
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
The msm is directly tied to CIA.

CIA is big oil

big oil is Military industrial complex

Rebel Resource
01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Search on google video for

manufacturing consent

The right clip is 3 hours long and will enlighten you in a scientific, testable manner how exactly how our corporate media delivers the same results as communist media.

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
I agree about all that, I'm just really pissed they are trying to drag the mises institute and paint them as racists

NerveShocker
01-12-2008, 08:43 PM
It's just going to get worst. As Dr. Paul said America seems to be headed toward a form of fascism and the media is leading the charge.

S3eker
01-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm worried about for the Internet - about losing it after this election. It's obvious the powers in charge and the MSM are going to push to quell the revolution online. The Internet as a media source is starting to compete with the MSM and begining to control elections. We are seeing something new here. The MSM is sure to attack its competition.

deedles
01-12-2008, 09:21 PM
It's just going to get worst. As Dr. Paul said America seems to be headed toward a form of fascism and the media is leading the charge.

And who owns the media? And who owns the companies that own the media?

The media is following orders, just like Gdub has, Clinton before him and anyone up next EXCEPT DRP.

See, they really can't smear DRP... nothing has really worked.. so now they'll have to go after everything he represents... including the Mises institute.

And did TC endorse DRP for real, or for show? I'm still not sure about that guy.

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 09:23 PM
The Media has gone to far, I'm seriously on the brink of saying we should overthrow the damn government

I wouldn't say that too loud on the Internet. They arrested that girl for posting "Kill Bush" on her myspace. The thoughtpolice will be waterboarding you in a few hours.

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 09:37 PM
lol, that would suck