PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul - Myrtle Beach Moment

fuzzybekool
01-12-2008, 07:58 PM
A short video compilation of my Myrtle Beach - Ron Paul Excellent Adventure.
I got to meet awesome Ron Paul supporters from across the country. I saw the blimp flying around for 2 days in Myrtle Beach and the ultimate was meeting Dr. Ron Paul as he strolled over into the beer garden at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery before his debate appearance. He appeared live on my justin.tv channel and came back later for a rally which is archived I believe on my justin.tv channel - fuzzybekool.

Nice meeting you all whom I met down there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClX7ZwxSWU

malkusm
01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Nice video! I can't wait for my first blimp sighting or my first meeting with RP...

jhabers
01-12-2008, 08:16 PM
A short video compilation of my Myrtle Beach - Ron Paul Excellent Adventure.
I got to meet awesome Ron Paul supporters from across the country. I saw the blimp flying around for 2 days in Myrtle Beach and the ultimate was meeting Dr. Ron Paul as he strolled over into the beer garden at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery before his debate appearance. He appeared live on my justin.tv channel and came back later for a rally which is archived I believe on my justin.tv channel - fuzzybekool.

Nice meeting you all whom I met down there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClX7ZwxSWU

its was nice meeting you down there!

Phantom
01-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice one fuzzybekool! Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks for sharing.

I was watching your live broadcast on the night of the debate by the way.

Great job!

fuzzybekool
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
its was nice meeting you down there!

Oh hi ! It was an awesome time. St. Paul Minnesota , here I come for the convention ! lol

jhabers
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Video looks great! you cut it off probably about 10 seconds before I walk out the door :)

fuzzybekool
01-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Video looks great! you cut it off probably about 10 seconds before I walk out the door :)

ooops. sorry :)

fuzzybekool
01-12-2008, 08:57 PM
bump