PDA

View Full Version : Not Only Should We Be Campaigning for Paul...

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 07:39 PM
But shouldn't we also make sure that we try hard to keep any of the other's from winning states in succession?

If we can keep fragmenting the primary results, and keep the winners divided and spread out amongst each state, we can keep anyone from running away with an obvious delegate majority, no?

I'm thinking rationally, and I just don't see us WINNING any states. But it's never out of the question to place 3rd or 2nd. If we can keep the Top 3 spread out throughout each primary, with us occupying one of the three of course, we COULD possibly go into the convention neck and neck with the others.

Something like that may help sway some of the delegates we didn't win that aren't committed, to vote for US.

Obviously, we (and the official campaign of course) would need to be willing to go on the offensive against the other candidates though.

Does what I say make any sense? Because I'm admittedly not as educated on the delegate process as some of you are. I'm still learning this stuff.

LandonCook
01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
I always tell people Paul and thompson are my guys... and the others are all liers... most all agree...

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I see a lot of support for Thompson in NC & SC, but Paul is gaining.

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Fred has an appealing folksy way about him and a better presence than Ron Paul. Like it or not some people just get turned off by his personality and mannerisms. But I don't think Fred is any more honest than your average politician.

mosquitobite
01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Another thing:

Not only should we be campaigning for Dr Paul, but we should find and campaign for other Ron Paul Republicans/Libertarians in our districts.

jmho