PDA

View Full Version : Bush convicted of war crimes

jstmike
01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
I was reading this today where President George W. Bush was convicted of war crimes:

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Afghanistan-Criminal-Tribunal10mar04.htm

International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo
Final Written Opinion of Judge Niloufer Bhagwat 10mar04
THE PEOPLE

Versus

GEORGE WALKER BUSH
President of the United States of America

The Prosecution has presented a formidable Indictment against the Defendant, George Walker Bush, President of the United States and Commander -in-Chief of US military forces for serious crimes ; waging a war of aggression on Afghanistan, war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Afghan people, against prisoners of war ; and the use of radioactive depleted uranium weapons of mass destruction , against the people of Afghanistan ; with serious fall out effects on the military personnel of the United States ,UK and other forces deployed ; and on countries, in and around the region .

17.Verdict :

I find the Defendant , George Walker Bush , President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces guilty –

18. Direction :

1.The Defendant is a convicted war criminal consequently unfit to hold public office ; citizens ,soldiers and all civil personnel of the United States would be constitutionally and otherwise , justified in withdrawing all co-operation from the Defendant and his government ; and in declining to obey illegal orders of the Defendant and his administration ;including military orders threatening other nations or the people of the United States on the basis of the Nuremberg Principle, that illegal orders of Superior must not be obeyed.

Maybe we should seek political asylum in Tokyo?

LivingFree
01-12-2008, 05:43 PM
If Ron Paul isn't elected them I'm moving to Japan.

Victor
01-12-2008, 05:45 PM

Might not be the safest place on earth, concerning prior usage of nukes by US.

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Did You Know....

There are Warrants out for the Capture and Return of Henry Kissinger to multiple Nations for exact thing RON PAUL has been communicating...

ILLEGALLY going into countries, over-throwing the current government and putting in or backing MILITARY COUPES or PRO US DICTATORS. "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

SO, If he goes to South America... he'll pretty much be captured & sentenced to life in prison or death, for the deaths and/or suffering of 100's of thousands innocent civilians around the world.

heath.whiteaker
01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
wonder why fox hasn't covered that. haha

libertygirl
01-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Did You Know....

There are Warrants out for the Capture and Return of Henry Kissinger to multiple Nations for exact thing RON PAUL has been communicating...

ILLEGALLY going into countries, over-throwing the current government and putting in or backing MILITARY COUPES or PRO US DICTATORS. "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

SO, If he goes to South America... he'll pretty much be captured & sentenced to life in prison or death, for the deaths and/or suffering of 100's of thousands innocent civilians around the world.

I wish I could fly a plane.

jstmike
01-13-2008, 01:44 AM
Do you think we can have all the members of congress that voted for the war to be guilty of war crimes too? Maybe that would be a way to clean house?

2.Accomplices and Accessories to the Crimes of waging a war of aggression, war crimes and crimes against humanity .

In view of the undisputed facts, that apart from the military forces of the United States ,ordered to be deployed by the Defendant as Commander-in-Chief for the war on Afghanistan , military forces of other governments were deployed and leading members of the defendant's administration , participated in the decision making ; the prosecution has clarified in the indictment , that other members of the Defendant's administration who were a party to the conspiracy to wage a war on Afghanistan ,and those heads of government who have deployed military forces of their countries to assist in the military occupation ; are equally accomplices and accessories to the crimes committed by the Defendant ; though in this trial it is the Defendant who has been proceeded against .

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-13-2008, 03:09 AM

Japan PM: GEORGE BUSH YOU CRIMINAL!!!!
George Bush: Hiroshima
Japan PM: IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU

kushaze
01-13-2008, 03:14 AM

The United States controls Japan. The United States has so many military bases in Japan, its ridiculous.

jstmike
01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
This video explains it very well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Khut8xbXK8

Luft97
01-14-2008, 11:02 PM

LOL

johngr
01-15-2008, 01:32 AM

The ruling party in Japan was standing toe to toe with GW in the "war on terror" until the "9/11 truthers" of opposition party blocked such cooperation with their pesky questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P3mhLDm6_Q&NR=1