PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Fall Prey To Political Burnout

mport1
01-12-2008, 05:39 PM
For those of you who are feeling "political burnout," losing hope and toning down your activism because of Ron's performance so far, I really suggest listening to this episode of Free Talk Live (my favorite libertarian radio show). We need everybody's help more than ever whether Ron Paul wins or loses.

http://cdn.libsyn.com/ftl/FTL2008-01-09.mp3

hueylong
01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh please -- We're just getting started!

mport1
01-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Oh please -- We're just getting started!

I'm glad you are with me but we need to make sure everybody is with us. For those who have never been involved in politics before and are putting all their hopes and dreams just behind Ron Paul's candidacy there is a major possibility of giving up all hope in the possibility of a Ron Paul loss. What we have accomplished so far is incredible and we need to use this infrastructure to help advance freedom. We cannot give up on liberty!

hueylong
01-12-2008, 05:49 PM
You are absolutely correct. We need appropriate expectations at each stage of the process, and a realization that this is a fight that will go all the way to the convention in September in St. Paul -- and to the general in November.

Paulbot_9876
01-12-2008, 05:56 PM
lets thank the media for the encouragement that builds the fire for we the people who support rp......they are the ones who keeps us pushing from their lies and slandering remarks......they are the ones who builds our rage and passion along with rp words.....
i do thank them for the fire to remind us that we will not quit just to shove their words down their throats......

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Read the signature.

Razmear
01-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Join Date: May 2007 "For those of you who are feeling "political burnout," ...

Gotta love a beautiful May-December romance like this!!!

We still can and must make Ron Paul our next President!

eb

N13
01-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Pace yourself for the long haul.

It's a way of life.